Operation Rescue Admins meme stash(another political meme thread)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1625364622682.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is why you guys are low info and full of hate. Js.

The typical leftist gaslighting. Agree with them or you just want people to die. Because that is the only possible reason anyone could oppose a left wing policy. Who needs to actually listen to why others dont agree when you can gaslight and bully them?

Clearly you guys dont care if people die since you put so much effort into division and demonize everyone rather than using persuasion.

Why dont we ever see left wing outreaches for the homeless?

"Derpa derp if these people who pour their own time and resources into helping homeless and poor people dont agree with me that the government should take and waste more of our money they just want those homeless to DIE" ~The left wing guy who doesnt help for shit talking to people who run outreaches and shelters.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every leftist argument. Gaslighting and emotional blackmail tactics to force their bad and shitty policies that do nothing to help anything.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
279482616_434033385390760_5467217991853261981_n.jpg

But no CRT, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or BLM though!

Yes I can totally see how people outright demanding schools ONLY teach these subjects means they think those subjects are "liberal propaganda".

Memes have to be rooted in a truth. This is why the left cant meme.

THIS is the sort of propaganda people want removed

FB-IMG-1651390488357.jpg

FB-IMG-1651390484376.jpg

Being a liar to slam people for shit that isnt even happening doesnt make a good meme.

I actually posted a NJ "sex ed" curriculum for K through 2nd when I was asked to show it. And it was predictably ignored.

I mean.....ignoring what people are showing and continuing to lie doesnt do anything but put more people off.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
r/transteachers is a reddit board that recently was set to private.

Here is one of the convos that was screen shotted before they made it private.

FB-IMG-1651390345553.jpg

FB-IMG-1651390341250.jpg

FB-IMG-1651390349402.jpg

They call children they think could be "trans" eggs and cracking the egg means getting them to "come out".

I mean....this could have been describing me when I was in elementary. Their whole thought process is so predatory.

Discord is crawling with predators, btw. Giving them links to discord servers without parents knowing is beyond fucking disgusting. Dont get me started on the pervert with the "one on one" outing. WTF?!

Separate the minor from all her strongest supports and advocates and put her in a "transpositive" environment where she can be manipulated easily without anyone there to protect her. Because that isnt PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or anything.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can someone please delete Galiums disgusting post?

It's not even on topic. @Bastard Factory would you please delete the post where Breakfall is talking about my 5 year old being sexually assaulted by a grown man?

I normally never ask for anything to be modded or deleted. But that's just revolting. It's really the most disgusting shit that's ever been said to me on forum - and that's saying a lot.

Normal people do not spam threads talking specifically about another posters small child being raped.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Unlike "you can keep your own doctor" so Obama could manufacture consent to royally fuck over thousands of people because.....everyone had to change doctors? And many were just left with no doctor.

And many paid a fine because they were not buying insurance they either didnt need or couldnt afford.

Obama Care is exactly why I say that if you guys have your way and it's a disaster for people.....you wont work towards fixing that. In fact you guys will just deny it's happening or ignore it.

If dems/progs manage to get their own way with something (like gun control and medical programs) .....they will not admit it's going poorly and causing needless suffering. And because they wont admit that? We are stuck with it.

You know.....like how you guys demand gun control and use school shootings to manipulate your opposition, trying to blame and demonize others for not accepting your "solution" while places like Chicago see children and women dying in gun violence nearly every single week. Obviously it does not work.....but you all ignore that because all you want is your "party" in control.

The results dont even matter to you. You dont what happens to people so long as it happens because of decisions made by dems/progs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is better on his worst day than president nigger and fake president diaper are on their BEST days. FACT!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Can someone please delete Galiums disgusting post?

It's not even on topic. @Bastard Factory would you please delete the post where Breakfall is talking about my 5 year old being sexually assaulted by a grown man?

I normally never ask for anything to be modded or deleted. But that's just revolting. It's really the most disgusting shit that's ever been said to me on forum - and that's saying a lot.

Normal people do not spam threads talking specifically about another posters small child being raped.

Where Where Is It GIF - Where Where Is It I Cant See It GIFs