Outing duals

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@fornhuncle, what are your other handles?

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

Seriously, stay out of my inbox. I said, no.

If you havent noticed? She has some serious control issues.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

Or I just have some gas and I'm confusing it for emotions again :Antagonize:

-Says the whore that fucked two strangers off a forum for money.

-Says the slut that called up King Martini's ex.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

-Says the ignorant cunt that gets all her "political" views off of Fox News.

-Says the bitch that "doesn't take the forums seriously."

Has Oak pulled what you pulled?

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

But ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU'VE DONE ARE FACT!

P.S.-You forgot to call me a "dog fucker."

ARE THEY THO?

But just because something is a fact, that doesnt mean you gotta spam over it? Yahknow?

If you can do something witty with this stunning info ....go for it.

But if you are just going to repeat it over and over and get yourself all worked up into fits, that's really not nessesary. Sure it will get attention, because this a board of trolls and trolls enjoy watching emotional pain spill all over a board....but the repetitive nature of it gets more than a bit tedious.

See what I'm saying? Fido Fudgepacker?

ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

Are you that stupid that you already forgot you fessed up to being a drugged out addict that did all of those things while under the influence?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

You're clever at faking up screencaps....lol

It’s not hard at all. Sum cun’T taught me how to do it lol

Too bad Cunty never taught you to flame.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

How many tries did it take? 19? 100? 2,365?

Like 5.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My feet will not fuck you, Fiveguys Flynn!

That was about as funny as you trying to type one correct sentence.

I said that I WILL NOT FUCK YOUSE...

How about you just fuck off and go find another thread to shit up.

How about you stop sitting on your duct taped genitals and moaning like a Beta cuck, Sir Tucks-A-Lot...

Benzo ghostwriting for you tonight?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

ARE THEY THO?

But just because something is a fact, that doesnt mean you gotta spam over it? Yahknow?

But if you are just going to repeat it over and over and get yourself all worked up into fits, that's really not nessesary. Sure it will get attention, because this a board of trolls and trolls enjoy watching emotional pain spill all over a board....but the repetitive nature of it gets more than a bit tedious.

ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

Are you that stupid that you already forgot you fessed up to being a drugged out addict that did all of those things while under the influence?

So the entire point flew right over your dog fucking 5 head?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

ARE THEY THO?

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

How many tries did it take? 19? 100? 2,365?

Like 5.

I should have known LotusBud was a dude.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Too bad Cunty never taught you to flame.

Too bad no one showed you how to tuck properly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

ARE THEY THO?

ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

The only "point" that matters is that you're a PROVEN hypocrite.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My feet will not fuck you, Fiveguys Flynn!

That was about as funny as you trying to type one correct sentence.

I said that I WILL NOT FUCK YOUSE...

How about you just fuck off and go find another thread to shit up.

How about you stop sitting on your duct taped genitals and moaning like a Beta cuck, Sir Tucks-A-Lot...

Benzo ghostwriting for you tonight?

No.

We haven't seen the non-funny faglames.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is @Regan so fixated on me arse and feetz pics?

I think he wants to fuck both of us.

So to fuck you, Regan will need a metal canoe? As for Freud, Regan can use Dovey's dick.

He will have to wait until Admin takes his uvula off of it.

God. Just shut up.

You sound high right now.

This post is so ironic, considering you seem to forget in between visits that you've already posted the same exact shit well over a few hundred times.

And now you want me to repeat myself and continue to call you a dog fucker.

And we thought you would notice that in repetitively calling you a dog fucker, that you have a light bulb moment and realize how lame and boring it gets when someone just repeats the same thing.

But no one seems to connect that. They just jump in all giddy and keep right repeating and wanting to have things repeated back.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Did you take a dog dick to your neocortex?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So to fuck you, Regan will need a metal canoe? As for Freud, Regan can use Dovey's dick.

God. Just shut up.

This post is so ironic, considering you seem to forget in between visits that you've already posted the same exact shit well over a few hundred times.

And we thought you would notice that in repetitively calling you a dog fucker, that you have a light bulb moment and realize how lame and boring it gets when someone just repeats the same thing.

But no one seems to connect that. They just jump in all giddy and keep right repeating and wanting to have things repeated back.

You post the same thing every single blessed day on God's green Earth. WTF?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Haters gonna hate.

Why do you all hate each other so much?

It’s Poppy. Look at how infatuated he is with me.

You are entertaining. Tell him you want a token of devotion and it better be in gold.

God. Just shut up.

This post is so ironic,

Right?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

ARE THEY THO?

ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

So that means you need to repeat the same stupid shit for years and still get mad about it?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What happened to my ankle ornament...Stroppy Poppy? Where did it scurry off too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn. Calls people "proven hypocrites" like its some big revelation.

Repeats the same gotdamn shit for nearly 3 years.

Bitched at Big for repeating the same shit at Admin for a month.

Sounds pretty.....hypocritical.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

For the life of me, I do not underitd why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

ARE THEY THO?

ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

So that means you need to repeat the same stupid shit for years and still get mad about it?

Same can be said of your use of words like "empiracle" and the "Small Business Oligarchy?" Along with your 3rd world views on "politics?"

I will "repeat the stupid shit" as long as you continue telling posters, "they take the forums too seriously."

I understand you HATE the truth, but when you live in a glass box, why would you be casting the proverbial stones? That shows the real measure of your alleged intelligence.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

God. Just shut up.

Are you upset that the truth about YOU isn't as flattering as you'd like it to be?

Tough shit! You made your "bed" now get fucked in it.