Outing duals

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Haters gonna hate.

Why do you all hate each other so much?

It's because of that Grand Canyon sized gap you have in your mouth.

It's a lucky sign. It means wealth you ignoramous. Your vacant gap is between your wingnut ears.

Now, WE both know that's not TRUE.

As far as your "gap" goes, I heard that America wanted to drop off some Afghan refugees and set up a FEMA Camp in your cavernous mouth, minus the two front teeth.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn. Calls people "proven hypocrites" like its some big revelation.

Repeats the same gotdamn shit for nearly 3 years.

Bitched at Big for repeating the same shit at Admin for a month.

Sounds pretty.....hypocritical.

Here let me spell it out for you, genius...

When you fly around here on your slut stick and razz posters about "taking the forums too seriously," I will be here to beat the truth into that empty anvil you call a head.

Don't like it, keep your ignorant ass confined to the "politics" sub forum.

You're a fucking spamming dipshit.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is @Regan so fixated on me arse and feetz pics?

I think he wants to fuck both of us.

So to fuck you, Regan will need a metal canoe? As for Freud, Regan can use Dovey's dick.

He will have to wait until Admin takes his uvula off of it.

God. Just shut up.

You sound high right now.

This post is so ironic, considering you seem to forget in between visits that you've already posted the same exact shit well over a few hundred times.

And now you want me to repeat myself and continue to call you a dog fucker.

And we thought you would notice that in repetitively calling you a dog fucker, that you have a light bulb moment and realize how lame and boring it gets when someone just repeats the same thing.

But no one seems to connect that. They just jump in all giddy and keep right repeating and wanting to have things repeated back.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Did you take a dog dick to your neocortex?

Are you upset that the truth about YOU

No. And no one else is either. How do you not see that?

Literally the only person in the universe who gets "upset" over this tired old topic is you, F. We have a sat back and watched you go into nuclear psychotic spasms over this.

Do you not realize you are going through that alone? Do you somehow feel us all right in it next to you? Like one big collective melty? Is it like an orgy of angst? LOL.

You really should do better. Some people still say you can be a good poster. Dont let them down, yeah?

Why do you believe people are emotional about all this? Let's start there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where is the funny Flynn? This one ain’t it:facepalm:

You can go fuck yourself with a bale of sand paper. I'm not fucking here for your "ENTERTAINMENT," you want "ENTERTAINMENT," go with your husband on his next visit to his parole officer.

I don't fucking owe you or anyone here anything.

How about you be "ENTERTAINING" and I'll sit here harping about the quality of YOUR "ENTERTAINMENT???"

Don't fucking get stupid with me, bitch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Where is the funny Flynn? This one ain’t it:facepalm:

You can go fuck yourself with a bale of sand paper. I'm not fucking here for your "ENTERTAINMENT," you want "ENTERTAINMENT," go with your husband on his next visit to his parole officer.

I don't fucking owe you or anyone here anything.

How about you be "ENTERTAINING" and I'll sit here harping about the quality of YOUR "ENTERTAINMENT."

Don't fucking get stupid with me, bitch.

Chillax! Get a dog dick into you and breath...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When you fly around here on your slut stick and razz posters about "taking the forums too seriously," I will be here to beat the truth into that empty anvil you call a head.

Don't like it, keep your ignorant ass cinfined to the "politics" sub forum.

See?

Look how shitty and upset YOU get. All over bullshit absolutely no one wants to read over and over and over again.

Do you know what SPAM is? Its repeating dumb shit. Over and over. For 3 years.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So to fuck you, Regan will need a metal canoe? As for Freud, Regan can use Dovey's dick.

God. Just shut up.

This post is so ironic, considering you seem to forget in between visits that you've already posted the same exact shit well over a few hundred times.

And we thought you would notice that in repetitively calling you a dog fucker, that you have a light bulb moment and realize how lame and boring it gets when someone just repeats the same thing.

But no one seems to connect that. They just jump in all giddy and keep right repeating and wanting to have things repeated back.

Literally the only person in the universe who gets "upset" over this tired old topic is you, F. We have a sat back and watched you go into nuclear psychotic spasms over this.

Do you not realize you are going through that alone? Do you somehow feel us all right in it next to you? Like one big collective melty? Is it like an orgy of angst? LOL.

You really should do better. Some people still say you can be a good poster. Dont let them down, yeah?

I don't care what "other people think" you fucking slag.

I care about busting your stupid ass everytime you actually think you have "something smart to say."

Dont like it? Good.

Maybe you'll actually think before you post. I'm sure that'll happen sooner than you getting your children back.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haters gonna hate.

Why do you all hate each other so much?

It's because of that Grand Canyon sized gap you have in your mouth.

It's a lucky sign. It means wealth you ignoramous. Your vacant gap is between your wingnut ears.

Now, WE both know that's not TRUE.

As far as your "gap" goes, I heard that America wanted to drop off some Afghan refugees and set up a FEMA Camp in your cavernous mouth, minus the two front teeth.

I'd knock out the nappy heads with one of my farts. Then put them in a lobster pot at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Me no lika Muzzies.

omg...,

I do like some Muzzies.

I can be prone to exaggeration.

Ps, you do have wingnut ears.... not that, that is a bad thing, Prince Charles has them too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

See?

Look how shitty and upset YOU get. All over bullshit absolutely no one wants to read over and over and over again.

Do you know what SPAM is?

See???

How you're here trying to STILL refute EVERYTHING?

Typical move. It's EVERYONE'S fault but Dovey's.

Yes. We all made you fuck King Martini and Biggie Whine.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Technically, there's another possible addition to the list. We can't be sure but somebody may have woke up wearing nothing but Dovey's favourite baggy t-shirt after an impromptu overnight visit years ago in Detroit. There was copious amounts of drinks and drinking games, weed, and neighbourhood howling and streaking... rumour has it that those 24 hours are still foggy...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

See?

See???

Technically, there's another possible addition to the list. We can't be sure but somebody may have woke up wearing nothing but Dovey's favourite baggy t-shirt after an impromptu overnight visit years ago in Detroit. There was copious amounts of drinks and drinking games, weed, and neighbourhood howling and streaking... rumour has it that those 24 hours are still foggy...

Fucking idiot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

Shouldn't there be a message body and then the sign off of "Sincerely, Fucking idiot"?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

Shouldn't there be a message body and then the sign off of "Sincerely, Fucking idiot"?

No.

That would mean I see you as a human and equal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

God. Just shut up.

I care about busting your stupid ass everytime you actually think you have "something smart to say."

Dont like it? Good.

Maybe you'll actually think before you post. I'm sure that'll happen sooner than you getting your children back.

1. Well that's a good thing for you, I guess. Because to everyone else, you sound like frazzled AI Bot with fetal alcohol syndrome

2. You are not even close to doing that. You should try getting some sort of life coach to walk you through these attempts, because you always devolve into a full blown rage spamming fuckwad who is way more emotionally invested in strangers on the internet than is appropriate without consent. You end up busting your OWN ass, everytime.

I get it. You think you have this awesome, hard hitting, humiliating info. But its expired. Long expired. And your entire song and dance hinges on people giving a shit.....and no one does, Flynn. No one.

I mean, I guess Oak feels like she has a support team now because she loves anyone who hates who she hates.. so there is a purpose this serves.

I think we ALL would rather you think before you post. Ask yourself how many times you've repeated this boring, butthurt, ineffective thing before.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

No.

Hard to recognize superhumans when you're peering up from the dark depths of the Mumbai slums, Farouk...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See?

See???

You havent gotten your meds tonight, have you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

No.

Hard to recognize superhumans when you're peering up from the dark depths of the Mumbai slums, Farouk...

He/she/it goes into these emotional episodes over this same exact shit, and then imagines its dumb shit is being "refuted".

Literally the dumb dogfucker just pretends its aggressors are being "defensive" and trying to "refute" these broken record posts. Then as he/she/it starts all cap melting down....he/she/it will start saying other people are melting down.

LMAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

No.

He/she/it goes into these emotional episodes over this same exactly shit, and then imagines its dumb shit is being "refuted".

Literally the dumb dogfucker just pretends its aggressors are being "defensive" and trying to "refute" these broken record posts.

LMAO

She's a scruffy bitch.... that's to be sure... and knot at all limber when backed into corner and pressed for a point...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to my ankle ornament...Stroppy Poppy? Where did it scurry off too?

Probably salivating over your ass pics.

I need to have my agent book me another photo shoot... I was thinking about painted toesies jutting out as I sit on my legs....and maybe with a "Poppy" lettered tramp stamp at my bum decolletage...

You appeared to have dropped trou in a gas station restroom and taken that ass photo of yours. Are you proud of that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See?

See???

Fucking idiot.

No.

He/she/it goes into these emotional episodes over this same exactly shit, and then imagines its dumb shit is being "refuted".

Literally the dumb dogfucker just pretends its aggressors are being "defensive" and trying to "refute" these broken record posts.

LMAO

She's a scruffy bitch.... that's to be sure... and knot at all limber when backed into corner and pressed for a point...

It's very messy :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What happened to my ankle ornament...Stroppy Poppy? Where did it scurry off too?

Probably salivating over your ass pics.

I need to have my agent book me another photo shoot... I was thinking about painted toesies jutting out as I sit on my legs....and maybe with a "Poppy" lettered tramp stamp at my bum decolletage...

You appeared to have dropped trou in a gas station restroom and taken that ass photo of yours. Are you proud of that?

I'll have to email my arse and get back to you on that...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

God. Just shut up.

Dont like it? Good.

1. Well that's a good thing for you, I guess. Because to everyone else, you sound like frazzled AI Bot with fetal alcohol syndrome

2. You are not even close to doing that. You should try getting some sort of life coach to walk you through these attempts, because you always devolve into a full blown rage spamming fuckwad who is way more emotionally invested in strangers on the internet than is appropriate without consent. You end up busting your OWN ass, everytime.

I get it. You think you have this awesome, hard hitting, humiliating info. But its expired. Long expired. And your entire song and dance hinges on people giving a shit.....and no one does, Flynn. No one.

I mean, I guess Oak feels like she has a support team now because she loves anyone who hates who she hates.. so there is a purpose this serves.

I think we ALL would rather you think before you post. Ask yourself how many times you've repeated this boring, butthurt, ineffective thing before.

Leave me out of your beef with others. I'm not your problem, Duhv. You are your problem, recognize it and then you can try to fix it.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I read six pages of this nonsense on Sunday, only to find there are now 23 pages. Imma make an educated guess and save myself a lot of time by skipping the rest.

@LotusBud ... not that it makes much diff here, given all the tap dancing and tutu twirling I saw yesterday, but "duals" and "alts" are two entirely different things. According to what I've read somewhere on the forum, duals are not permitted at Bastard Factory.

Alts, though, are legal most anywhere.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@fornhuncle, what are your other handles?

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

Seriously, stay out of my inbox. I said, no.

Oh please, no one is stupid enough to fall for that crap. You ok?
TflKOag.png

This is getting ridiculous, I said stop it, Oak.

Oh this is entertaining. You're lucky I'm not a piece of shit like you and won't post your messages to me. But frankly, no one gives a shit.

GnW8t2n.png

STOP HARASSING ME.
sniff sniff.... you kinda smell like Reapers last menstrual cycle.

Is that you reaper, under the Gumbi sleeping bag?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

Guess appeasing his gender dysphoria just wasn't enough for him

thats pretty bad tho reminding a trans woman they were once a man

damn

You’d think they’d brush something like that off.

I dove face first into the gay club scene post divorce and it’s pretty much the worst thing you can say tbh

That and calling a Latino gay male “country” lol

They are a catty and petty bunch.

I think it's a tempest in a tea cup. I don't go out of my way to get in a trans persons face. But if you tell me you're a woman and all you talk about is violence, beating people, etc...I might remind you that's not usually how most women work things out.

You were relentless about telling Billdo she wasn't a real woman. You were enraged and adamant about it. You started fights galore. Have you literally forgotten that, or do you just automatically deny the shitty things you do?

No I wasn't "relentless", hold your hat you upper middle class lefty extremist.

Here we go with the Oak bullshit.

It's a classic. It get's you all upset to have to recognize your social class. lmao

Prove that I am upper class, you fucking tool and liar.

Well...

All one has to do is scroll through some of your posts and Voila! There it is...

...you using redneck terms and granny lingo. It's like you're out here making sure all of the "kiddies" have washed behind their ears and have brushed their teeth.

Who gives a flying fuck if Oak is Lily or Lily is Oak? What EXACTLY does that have to do with you playing Bingo at the Senior Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?
On second thought maybe this ^^^^ is the reason something smells like Reapers last menstrual cycle

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@fornhuncle, what are your other handles?

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

Seriously, stay out of my inbox. I said, no.

If you havent noticed? She has some serious control issues.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

Or I just have some gas and I'm confusing it for emotions again :Antagonize:

-Says the whore that fucked two strangers off a forum for money.

-Says the slut that called up King Martini's ex.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

-Says the ignorant cunt that gets all her "political" views off of Fox News.

-Says the bitch that "doesn't take the forums seriously."

Has Oak pulled what you pulled?

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

But ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU'VE DONE ARE FACT!

P.S.-You forgot to call me a "dog fucker."
Go take a bath you dirty Giraffe looking mutant

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter