I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... Dove got her knee on Oak's neck for far more than 9 minutes

just sayin'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best post in this thread was from @The Prowler

What kind of person thinks they're online on a forum to mete out "punishment"? So, self-righteous. The Enforcer.

That was precious and I'm sorry that I didn't catch it myself.

be serious, Lilly… the textual rant of posters mid mental episode make my best feelers butthurted!:GiggleBitch:

True. I have my own Mother Superior following me around with her ruler, simply waiting for me to "mess" up so she can rap my knuckles with it.

I miss the old days when stalking reeked of obsession and wasn’t as socially acceptable. This is the result of a bunch of primal animals starved out and hunting for scraps in a small toilet.

I remember trolling a site and the posters didn’t even acknowledge that I was trolling them.. they stepped over my posts like you would dogshit on the sidewalk. I was PISSED like fight me beeesh!

There are some people here twisting themselves into psychotic knots to try to force me into saying I'm "Oak". WTF is that all about anyway?

they should really build a statue in her honor… and then tear it down lol

They need to put it up in the public square. Burn her, while they dance around naked in psychotic frenzy whilst they believe they're exorcising her from their system.

I’m curious as to what they do with themselves after they unmask the Scooby Doo villain aka “Lily” lol

For me, personally? I'm just tired of seeing her come here under different alts and refusing to come here as Oak. Everyone can tell, so what's her point? What's she afraid of? She acts just like Oak, so why claim she's not Oak?

I don't want to pretend she's someone sane when I know she's not. That's all.

Indeed.

*sniff*

The absolute tragedy this is for you must be overwhelming.

Lily, would you be willing to take a lie detector test on the Maury Povich show and put these rumors that you are Oak to rest?

I am not pregnant with their baby no matter how many meltgasms they have.

that show is my pro-choice reasoning….

how can you test 17 men and still not know who your baby daddy is???!?:Crazy:

Right?!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What kind of person thinks they're online on a forum to mete out "punishment"? So, self-righteous. The Enforcer.

be serious, Lilly… the textual rant of posters mid mental episode make my best feelers butthurted!:GiggleBitch:

True. I have my own Mother Superior following me around with her ruler, simply waiting for me to "mess" up so she can rap my knuckles with it.

I miss the old days when stalking reeked of obsession and wasn’t as socially acceptable. This is the result of a bunch of primal animals starved out and hunting for scraps in a small toilet.

I remember trolling a site and the posters didn’t even acknowledge that I was trolling them.. they stepped over my posts like you would dogshit on the sidewalk. I was PISSED like fight me beeesh!

There are some people here twisting themselves into psychotic knots to try to force me into saying I'm "Oak". WTF is that all about anyway?

They need to put it up in the public square. Burn her, while they dance around naked in psychotic frenzy whilst they believe they're exorcising her from their system.

I’m curious as to what they do with themselves after they unmask the Scooby Doo villain aka “Lily” lol

For me, personally? I'm just tired of seeing her come here under different alts and refusing to come here as Oak. Everyone can tell, so what's her point? What's she afraid of? She acts just like Oak, so why claim she's not Oak?

Aww so sad, so tired. Life must be hard.

Hi, Oak. :Awesomeness:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

*sniff*

Lily, would you be willing to take a lie detector test on the Maury Povich show and put these rumors that you are Oak to rest?

Right?!

That show is the reason I convinced my daughter when she was little that if she kissed a boy I would know because her tongue would turn blue lol

She swears I traumatized her… she has had ONE boyfriend in her entire life @ 25. I swear that I did my job as her mother.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aww so sad, so tired. Life must be hard.

Hi, Oak. :Awesomeness:

Hi Dove!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

*sniff*

Right?!

That show is the reason I convinced my daughter when she was little that if she kissed a boy I would know because her tongue would turn blue lol

She swears I traumatized her… she has had ONE boyfriend in her entire life @ 25. I swear that I did my job as her mother.

I think that show was made up shit. I never watched a complete episode. They got off on stereotyping and allowing "regular" people to feel superior when it was probably 80% fiction.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have it on solid word from the innards of the secret asscave at Canary Colons been throwing tantrums that Levon is indeed Peaches

they weren't sure about Oak tho cause she's banned there since peaches and apey were too big a pussy to back her up when the Transexualsaurus Rex went completely ham on her for no reason whatsoever

Billdo went after her for no reason? LMAO. I doubt that. I'm sure she/Billdo had plenty of reason. It wasn't the first time she/Oak got banned there. She egged Billdo on just like she eggs on all admins.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have it on solid word from the innards of the secret asscave at Canary Colons been throwing tantrums that Levon is indeed Peaches

they weren't sure about Oak tho cause she's banned there since peaches and apey were too big a pussy to back her up when the Transexualsaurus Rex went completely ham on her for no reason whatsoever

Billdo went after her for no reason? LMAO. I doubt that. I'm sure she/Billdo had plenty of reason. It wasn't the first time she/Oak got banned there. She egged Billdo on just like she eggs on all admins.

I had a profile on CBT for over a decade that was deleted when that crew pulled a hostile takeover of my board against Big.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had a profile on CBT for over a decade that was deleted when that crew pulled a hostile takeover of my board against Big.

You must be Oak! Admit it, bitch, because I'm so very tired of you! I'm exhausted. I can't post about anything else until this is OUT and in the open and then, well, I don't know what then.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nah, this whole tiff went down in public view and Dildo went after her like the crab lice in his crotch simply because she disagreed with him about something concerning BIden.

He took something she said which was totally benign and twisted it totally out of context and used it as an excuse to ban her from Cindy's Cock and Balls buffet dot com. ANd you know what her buddies ApeAnus and The humanToilet did on her behalf? Absolutely nothing! They just stood there quivering - staring into a corner with their pants around their ankles and their thumbs into their mouths like good little subservient pussies.

And that's AFTER she went to bat for each of them HARD on several occasions

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
woman-having-an-emotional-meltdown-picture-id528281522

OAK, MUST BE PUNISHED! THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS FOR POSTING IN A MATTER THAT I DON'T GET TO CHOOSE. I WILL OUT YOU, I WILL POST TO YOU, I WILL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOSE MY SHIT

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now, why would "Lily" rec that post? Was she ever even at CBT?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And the plot thickens like Oak's sausage fingers at an all you can eat buffet :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, why would I find it interesting that someone had an account for 10 years and then got deleted out of nowhere. I can see how that makes me Oak.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont know if there was another incident before the one I saw that made Cindy/Billdo irate with Oak. But Billdo did indeed flip shit on Oak.

It started over Billdo bitching about people not wearing masks outside, and saying that people are gonna start getting an elbow to the face. Just saying violent, angry shit about people not having masks on ....outside.

Oak attempted to explain why masks outside are unessesary (she is correct on this) and Billdo just got shittier. Oak made a comment about hormones due to Billdos shittiness, than Billdo went nuts calling her a transphobe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah, this whole tiff went down in public view and Dildo went after her like the crab lice in his crotch simply because she disagreed with him about something concerning BIden.

He took something she said which was totally benign and twisted it totally out of context and used it as an excuse to ban her from Cindy's Cock and Balls buffet dot com. ANd you know what her buddies ApeAnus and The humanToilet did on her behalf? Absolutely nothing! They just stood there quivering - staring into a corner with their pants around their ankles and their thumbs into their mouths like good little subservient pussies.

And that's AFTER she went to bat for each of them HARD on several occasions

Wait.....was there another episode? The one I saw was Billdo flipping shit about masks outside lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I dont know if there was another incident before the one I saw that made Cindy/Billdo irate with Oak. But Billdo did indeed flip shit on Oak.

It started over Billdo bitching about people not wearing masks outside, and saying that people are gonna start getting an elbow to the face. Just saying violent, angry shit about people not having masks on ....outside.

Oak attempted to explain why masks outside are unessesary (she is correct on this) and Billdo just got shittier. Oak made a comment about hormones due to Billdos shittiness, than Billdo went nuts calling her a transphobe.
hahahahahahahahahaha

If that clown ever elbowed me to the face he wouldn't get his arm back.

what a fucking tool

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking tool

Could you imagine?

You are jogging.....OUTSIDE....and some rando psychopath just assaults you?

I dont know what I would do but it wouldnt end well for the one assaulting people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking tool

Could you imagine?

You are jogging.....OUTSIDE....and some rando psychopath just assaults you?

I dont know what I would do but it wouldnt end well for the one assaulting people.
You seen the dude? He's like 38 lbs soaking wet. He ain't elbowing but a bowl of jello without shattering arm in the process

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandscape got booted from CBT like a week after Oak did. Scoundrel was signed up there too and proceeded to throw back some xanax and post a racially tinged screed that made Bilbo go, "Who the fuck brought this racist motherfucker to my board". Since Bland and Scoundrel were posting like old drinking buddies, you knew they both were getting the boot soon after that incident.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blandscape got banned at CBT too?

wtf? His skirt wasn't short enough or something?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandscape got booted from CBT like a week after Oak did. Scoundrel was signed up there too and proceeded to throw back some xanax and post a racially tinged screed that made Bilbo go, "Who the fuck brought this racist motherfucker to my board". Since Bland and Scoundrel were posting like old drinking buddies, you knew they both were getting the boot soon after that incident.

I should go join so I can get booted. I'm feeling left out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

Guess appeasing his gender dysphoria just wasn't enough for him

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

thats pretty bad tho reminding a trans woman they were once a man

damn

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thats pretty bad tho reminding a trans woman they were once a man

damn
Oh that's right, being tethered to reality is a bad thing among these mentally diseased reprobates nowadays