Outing duals

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so.

Then she deserves a bloody trophy and gold medal for confronting the pondscum and defending her gender.

She votes for the politicains who pass laws that allow men access to womens spaces. Allows men in womens sports/competitions. Allows men in female prisons.

Yeah she will talk. But at the end of the day, she votes against womens sex based rights. And....doesnt care a bit about the damage.

If you want to change the theme of a bad policy you have to be in the party, not an opposition.

True but you have to first admit it's a policy, than admit it's a bad one and voting to support the bad bill isnt a great strategy.

I'll vote against bills from Republicans as well if they are bad.

Biden straight up passed this one, and CA totally embraces it. I doubt she will vote to recall.

People need to start reading these bills.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

Guess appeasing his gender dysphoria just wasn't enough for him

thats pretty bad tho reminding a trans woman they were once a man

damn

You’d think they’d brush something like that off.

I dove face first into the gay club scene post divorce and it’s pretty much the worst thing you can say tbh

That and calling a Latino gay male “country” lol

They are a catty and petty bunch.

I think it's a tempest in a tea cup. I don't go out of my way to get in a trans persons face. But if you tell me you're a woman and all you talk about is violence, beating people, etc...I might remind you that's not usually how most women work things out.

You were relentless about telling Billdo she wasn't a real woman. You were enraged and adamant about it. You started fights galore. Have you literally forgotten that, or do you just automatically deny the shitty things you do?

No I wasn't "relentless", hold your hat you upper middle class lefty extremist.

Here we go with the Oak bullshit.

It's a classic. It get's you all upset to have to recognize your social class. lmao

Prove that I am upper class, you fucking tool and liar.

Well...

All one has to do is scroll through some of your posts and Voila! There it is...

...you using redneck terms and granny lingo. It's like you're out here making sure all of the "kiddies" have washed behind their ears and have brushed their teeth.

Who gives a flying fuck if Oak is Lily or Lily is Oak? What EXACTLY does that have to do with you playing Bingo at the Senior Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@fornhuncle, what are your other handles?

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

damn

I dove face first into the gay club scene post divorce and it’s pretty much the worst thing you can say tbh

I think it's a tempest in a tea cup. I don't go out of my way to get in a trans persons face. But if you tell me you're a woman and all you talk about is violence, beating people, etc...I might remind you that's not usually how most women work things out.

You were relentless about telling Billdo she wasn't a real woman. You were enraged and adamant about it. You started fights galore. Have you literally forgotten that, or do you just automatically deny the shitty things you do?

It's a classic. It get's you all upset to have to recognize your social class. lmao

Well...

All one has to do is scroll through some of your posts and Voila! There it is...

...you using redneck terms and granny lingo. It's like you're out here making sure all of the "kiddies" have washed behind their ears and have brushed their teeth.

Who gives a flying fuck if Oak is Lily or Lily is Oak? What EXACTLY does that have to do with you playing Bingo at the Senior Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday?

Some psycho outs me and she takes the credit. LMFAO
Mother Superior is "punishing" me.

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

Seriously, stay out of my inbox. I said, no.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Oh please, no one is stupid enough to fall for that crap. You ok?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

TflKOag.png

This is getting ridiculous, I said stop it, Oak.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

damn

Well...

Who gives a flying fuck if Oak is Lily or Lily is Oak? What EXACTLY does that have to do with you playing Bingo at the Senior Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday?

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Speaking of alts.

Also, let it be known that whoever this moron is, has actually posted non-trolling pm's.

Jesus!

Does it ever end?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

TflKOag.png

Oh this is entertaining. You're lucky I'm not a piece of shit like you and won't post your messages to me. But frankly, no one gives a shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

damn

Well...

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Speaking of alts.

Also, let it be known that whoever this moron is, has actually posted non-trolling pm's.

Jesus!

Does it ever end?

Well, partial non-trolling pm's. He's adding shit in that I've never said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

If you havent noticed? She has some serious control issues.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

Or I just have some gas and I'm confusing it for emotions again :Antagonize:

I currently have her on ignore because older women who think using someone's daughter as a weapon on a message board because my political opinions infuriate her isnt cute. Its trash.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

You should pm with him. He needs some.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay, I gotta jump in one of my luxury cars and get me some coffee.

You kids don't go killing each other until I get back

hear?

Get you a Keurig and Starbucks blonde coffee. Strong as fuck, that stuff

The blonde gives me jitters and I'm a coffee junkie all the way. That stuff's no joke!

I love it cold with a shot and soy milk. That’s my shit right there!

That's hard core!

You know what I love from Starbucks? The Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos. They dont even have caffeine but I love them.

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

TflKOag.png

Oh this is entertaining. You're lucky I'm not a piece of shit like you and won't post your messages to me. But frankly, no one gives a shit.

GnW8t2n.png

STOP HARASSING ME.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

TflKOag.png

GnW8t2n.png

STOP HARASSING ME.

:Crazy::Excited5:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

-Says the whore that fucked two strangers off a forum for money.

-Says the slut that called up King Martini's ex.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

-Says the ignorant cunt that gets all her "political" views off of Fox News.

-Says the bitch that "doesn't take the forums seriously."

Has Oak pulled what you pulled?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

Now that you've posted her resume, she should definitely make a good match for Fuckbuckle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and all this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Now that you've posted her resume, she should definitely make a good match for Fuckbuckle.

Or that low I.Q. circus midget named Biggie Asswipe.