Outing duals

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Taliban murdering "heretics"?

The Taliban? You mean the Middle East extension of the Biden administration?

Right?

You mean the people we "toppled" under Bush only to hand it back over to them after a stupid occupation?

Then yes.
And um, who handed it back PLUS 89 billion in advanced weaponry ?

The Biden admin based on the Trump Doha agreement with the Taliban negotiated by Pompeo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Biden admin based on the Trump Doha agreement with the Taliban negotiated by Pompeo.
An agreement who's terms came and went on May 1st and could have been easily been re-negotiated when those terms did not come to fruition on the original date?

that agreement? Lemming?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Right?

You mean the people we "toppled" under Bush only to hand it back over to them after a stupid occupation?

Then yes.

Er, and then totally abandoned the day Biden was installed. Keep up. Lily.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Right?

Then yes.

Er, and then totally abandoned the day Biden was installed. Keep up. Lily.
The desperation is fucking sad

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An agreement who's terms came and went on May 1st and could have been easily been re-negotiated when those terms did not come to fruition on the original date?

that agreement? Lemming?

pompeo-baradar-8-24-21-ap_20326511612628_custom-1c11452d9bb077a87577ad4f5c3e1376c5705daa-s800-c85.webp

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So you don't see the absuridty of regs on a forum which has a total membership of 6 people, calling this place "shit"?

I do. Just showing what a two faced little shit Poppy is.

Don't forget he was lusting after Rancid's cock the other day too and asking whether it's as big of a mouthful as SSS's...

That isn't the kind of question a hetero guy would ask.
I remember Benzo mentioning something about this in the past.

I guess @rancidmilko is the one who can elaborate more...

Bumzo is a fucktard, taking him seriously is a waste of time

Fucking loser spends his day drinking shitty cheap beer and eating pickled eggs in those inner city dives
Notice the dumbass didn't deny it.
I guaranfuckintee this:
If I didn't step in Flynn would have Rancids dickpics right now and that's a given.
And calling me a 'fucktard' is the thanks I get..

Rancid once posted his dick right on the open forum.

I'm just saying. We all already have seen it.

I shouldn’t ask but im curious. Is it big?

A friendly length(not scary long, but not short) impressive girth. Wonderful skin tone.... no odd curvature and no weird discoloration from circumcision(no dark ring)

Definately in the top 3 better looking dicks I've seen on the internet.

I would say it's big.

Is it bigger than SSS's dick

HAHAHAHA. Look at this Queen comparing dick sizes
Mulder outed again..
Baha

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You read any thread on any forum and it is clear that EVERYONE IS GAY.

Good point. And this thread gots the funnay SO HARD with Stubby, the king of homoerotic "flaming" calling someboey else out (in the lurid style he likes to adopt when he's thinking of bath houses) over a ten year old pic.

Sometimes I get amused at how firm Biggie thinks his mind is about shit from ten years ago. :Excited5:

Everyone loves skipping down memory lane and the good old days, until it makes them a target of ridicule. There are a few pages of reminiscing in this thread. I find it odd that people want to behave like Al Bundy waxing poetic about the "good times".

It quickly goes toxic.
It's what we do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

that agreement? Lemming?

pompeo-baradar-8-24-21-ap_20326511612628_custom-1c11452d9bb077a87577ad4f5c3e1376c5705daa-s800-c85.webp
Like I said, your levels of desperation are reaching troubling levels

lol

Desperate for what, Mrs. Martin?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Desperate for what
Desperate to pin BIden's failures on anyone but BIden

do try and keep up

Biden got us out of a war that we were languishing in, hemorrhaging money, American lives as the Taliban took back Afghanistan.

Yeah, it was messy, but Trump didn't have the balls, just like Obama and Bush before him.
If Trump didn't have the balls to get us out why did he set up an exit strategy and negoiation for may 1st like you are so famous for citing as your example as to why Biden completely fucked up the withdrawal ?

And speaking of Hemorrhaging money, how are all those BlackHawks the Taliban will be using against us when we are forced to return in less than 3 years?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Desperate for what

do try and keep up

Biden got us out of a war that we were languishing in, hemorrhaging money, American lives as the Taliban took back Afghanistan.

Yeah, it was messy, but Trump didn't have the balls, just like Obama and Bush before him.
If Trump didn't have the balls to get us out why did he set up an exit strategy and negoiation for may 1st like you are so famous for citing as your example as to why Biden completely fucked up the withdrawal ?

And speaking of Hemorrhaging money, how are all those BlackHawks the Taliban will be using against us when we are forced to return in less than 3 years?

He had 4 years to get us out. He kicked the can down the road.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Desperate for what

do try and keep up

Did he ? Interesting. What's your source on this stark revelation? AN occupy democrats meme?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Desperate for what

do try and keep up

Did he ? Interesting. What's your source on this stark revelation? AN occupy democrats meme?

Facts. He promised to pull the US out of that war. He didn't.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Desperate for what

do try and keep up

Facts. He promised to pull the US out of that war. He didn't.

11 on the desperation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see we reached the point where the Afgan exit is no longer a media topic, so Democrats/leftwads think it's all over now and shits cool again.

Kinda how when Trump was planning to exit Afganistan, they didnt even fucking know and were busy ranting some factually false media narrative.

The ONLY reason they even know Trump was working towards that is because Biden needed to blame Trump for his disgusting exit.

Oh and anyone who thinks the Afganistan thing is over is an idiot. Biden guaranteed we will be back there. But whatever. I guess it doesnt matter how it's done when you are enjoying a comfy first world life and dont have to see or go through any of it and it wasnt you left there. And if you dont care we gifted the Taliban with 80 billion worth of equipment and weapons. Yeah....who cares!

Conqueror McGregor

You'll Do Nothing
You stupid feeble-minded fucks are the same asshole talking to the different cheeks on the same ass.

Left, Right, doesn't fucking matter. It's all a game the politicians play and you half-wits on the Left think Biden gives two fucks about you, and you half-wits on the Right think Trump gives two fucks about you.

That is why America is a fucking joke and the laughing stock of the rest of the civilized world.

A prime example is this cesspool. Extremist, the lot of you. The only difference between you dolts and the Islamic terrorist is that you don't have the courage to strap on a bomb.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You stupid feeble-minded fucks are the same asshole talking to the different cheeks on the same ass.

Left, Right, doesn't fucking matter. It's all a game the politicians play and you half-wits on the Left think Biden gives two fucks about you, and you half-wits on the Right think Trump gives two fucks about you.

That is why America is a fucking joke and the laughing stock of the rest of the civilized world.

A prime example is this cesspool. Extremist, the lot of you. The only difference between you dolts and the Islamic terrorist is that you don't have the courage to strap on a bomb.

See but this is why people should take some time to critically analyze and vote based on policies. "Left/Right" isnt helping people afford gas, to keep their small business.

Just sayin!

Conqueror McGregor

You'll Do Nothing

See but this is why people should take some time to critically analyze and vote based on policies. "Left/Right" isnt helping people afford gas, to keep their small business.

Just sayin!

The majority of people eat the slop that politicians throw into the collective trough like a bunch of piggies at a fair.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dumbest Bitch On Earth said:
I see we reached the point where the Afgan exit is no longer a media topic, so Democrats/leftwads think it's all over now and shits cool again.

Kinda how when Trump was planning to exit Afganistan, they didnt even fucking know and were busy ranting some factually false media narrative.

The ONLY reason they even know Trump was working towards that is because Biden needed to blame Trump for his disgusting exit.

Oh and anyone who thinks the Afganistan thing is over is an idiot. Biden guaranteed we will be back there. But whatever. I guess it doesnt matter how it's done when you are enjoying a comfy first world life and dont have to see or go through any of it and it wasnt you left there. And if you dont care we gifted the Taliban with 80 billion worth of equipment and weapons. Yeah....who cares!

Hey Dipshit!

IT'S --Afghanistan.

Jesus fucking Christ! Is there a day that doesn't go by where you flash your ultimate stupidity for the fucking world to see?

More make believe intelligence from el-stupido.

You can't even spell "Afghanistan," yet here you are running you cock sucking lips on matters about Political Science, whereas you didn't even finish High School.

Here's some help you dumbass:

Every 5th grade teacher said:
The letter h is not always silent, but we will study some cases when it is not pronounced.

There is not a 100% certain rule about when you must pronounce the letter h, so be sure to check the pronunciation of new words in a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
if you are not sure.

Also, it is a good idea to keep a list of words with silent letters to help you remember. This article will cover the most common words with a silent h.

For example, the h is sometimes silent at the beginning of words.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm a leftist and probably what many would call an extremist, though that's absurd. And yet, I don't believe Biden gives half a flying fuck about the people, and I didn't vote for him. I think you need to add some nuance to your diatribe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this thread still about Duals?

Clearly it's been hijacked. But it served its purpose. The charade has ended. Without an admission of guilt on the perpetrator's part, of course. But still, everyone gets it in spite of the copious amounts of protestations.

You're ungrateful. You never did thank fornhucle for handing you your "victory". lmfao

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this thread still about Duals?

Clearly it's been hijacked. But it served its purpose. The charade has ended. Without an admission of guilt on the perpetrator's part, of course. But still, everyone gets it in spite of the copious amounts of protestations.

You're ungrateful. You never did thank fornhucle for handing you your "victory". lmfao

He didn't hand me anything. I never once doubted it was you. You busted yourself with your first post.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey Dipshit!

IT'S --Afghanistan.

Jesus fucking Christ! Is there a day that doesn't go by where you flash your ultimate stupidity for the fucking world to see?

You can't even spell "Afghanistan," yet here you are running you cock sucking lips on matters about Political Science, whereas you didn't even finish High School.

The letter h is not always silent, but we will study some cases when it is not pronounced.

There is not a 100% certain rule about when you must pronounce the letter h, so be sure to check the pronunciation of new words in a
if you are not sure.

Also, it is a good idea to keep a list of words with silent letters to help you remember. This article will cover the most common words with a silent h.

Oh no. it walks it talks it slithers in from beyond its hovel when no one's looking.

Hi fuckstick, how are the rotten teeth? taller than me, still?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey Dipshit!

IT'S --Afghanistan.

if you are not sure.

Oh no. it walks it talks it slithers in from beyond its hovel when no one's looking.

Hi fuckstick, how are the rotten teeth? taller than me, still?

I see her asshole is busting inside out because I dont give a fuck about how to spell some 3rd world shit hole country and didnt care to look.....but I'm glad the idiot swooped in to clear that up and get the H in there and post a google grammar lesson no one gives a fuck about and no one believes she knew before now anyway.

What a dumb dog fucking loser. I bet the shemale that squirted her out is probably some AfgHanny fucksocket and I just insulted her whole inbred line by misspelling AfgHanistan.