Peace out BF

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait!?! I'm a bit confused about your problem.lol Are you saying, if you make a thread and people discuss the topic without addressing you only, it's wrong? How do you expect people to share ideas, if they are only able to address you?? LOLOL Not sure if I'm getting this right.. lol

You are getting it correctly. Js.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OOOOOhhhh... This is about Dove, AGAIN????????? sigh.. I get it now :/
NO, the axe needs 2 be in the hand of a conservative

gimme

I don't think so. You should see at BC. Flea opened up her own sub with "no politics". Guess who started the politics posts?
Yep, conservatives. It is documented.

Actually, things are pretty chill on there, minus the inevitable bickering which will always take place when people congregate somewhere.

Stop shit-stirring.

the shit stirring is the assholes that want to go over and recreate the BF drama

And I think Flea has noticed

It’s already being fucking ruined.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i like @Dove , i wish she would post in general more

What's this thread? I have the author on ignore so I didnt even see it until I was tagged.

Is she throwing another fit?

So this fuckwad blocked me. Was not interested in any sort of conversation. Just blocked me and then decided to show up here absolutely rabid taking shots with an unhinged rage while announcing that she had me on ignore.

Which I'm fine with. So I slammed her on ignore because frankly, its toxic and gross and I dont care about whatever her issue is.

So a year later shes now showing back up, constantly blathering about me. Going on drunken rants using shit she knows about my life (and has completely twisted and is lying about), and I'm just ignoring her because..... its toxic and I dont fucking care.

She goes on as if my entire existence is all about her. Throws a fit in a thread on another board, a thread about how the Admin there doesnt want any BF drama. I said I will just ignore and not respond to those I'm not compatible with. So she grabs that post to try to start her endless stream of bullshit with her delusions that just my presence on the boards is all about HER.

I'm not reading her if I can help it. I'm not interacting with her. I dont care what she has to say.

Shes literally nonstop wallowing her stupid and petty drama shes created with me that I dont even care about.

Of course it deserved a "goodbye BF" announcement because she needs constant attention and validation and I'm not giving her whatever drama shes so desperate for. So shes gonna announce shes leaving because she wants everyone to run in and get involved in her immature, alcoholic idiocy. I wouldnt even notice she was even here if I didnt get tagged and didnt have to see *ignored content*.

If she wanted me to see and interact with any shit she has to say, she should have chosen a rational and grown up discussion rather then blocking me put of nowhere and than accusing me of enabling sex abuse and all this unhinged and absolutely vile behaviour.

If she wants to throw baby fits because I'm not grieving her gross ass and I'm not chasing after her and it hurts her massive ego that I could not possible care less what she does? Oh well. Bye. I want absolutely nothing to do with her and no amount of attention seeking or angry fits is ever gonna change that. She just reaffirms how toxic she is.

So that's my thoughts on this thread. And if I missed the mark, I didnt read her childish OP and I'm not going to. You just know when some idiot does a "good bye" thread it's nothing more than a "pay attention to me!" post.

all the left wing women here seem 2 truly despise u for some reason lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i like @Dove , i wish she would post in general more

What's this thread? I have the author on ignore so I didnt even see it until I was tagged.

Is she throwing another fit?

So this fuckwad blocked me. Was not interested in any sort of conversation. Just blocked me and then decided to show up here absolutely rabid taking shots with an unhinged rage while announcing that she had me on ignore.

Which I'm fine with. So I slammed her on ignore because frankly, its toxic and gross and I dont care about whatever her issue is.

So a year later shes now showing back up, constantly blathering about me. Going on drunken rants using shit she knows about my life (and has completely twisted and is lying about), and I'm just ignoring her because..... its toxic and I dont fucking care.

She goes on as if my entire existence is all about her. Throws a fit in a thread on another board, a thread about how the Admin there doesnt want any BF drama. I said I will just ignore and not respond to those I'm not compatible with. So she grabs that post to try to start her endless stream of bullshit with her delusions that just my presence on the boards is all about HER.

I'm not reading her if I can help it. I'm not interacting with her. I dont care what she has to say.

Shes literally nonstop wallowing her stupid and petty drama shes created with me that I dont even care about.

Of course it deserved a "goodbye BF" announcement because she needs constant attention and validation and I'm not giving her whatever drama shes so desperate for. So shes gonna announce shes leaving because she wants everyone to run in and get involved in her immature, alcoholic idiocy. I wouldnt even notice she was even here if I didnt get tagged and didnt have to see *ignored content*.

If she wanted me to see and interact with any shit she has to say, she should have chosen a rational and grown up discussion rather then blocking me put of nowhere and than accusing me of enabling sex abuse and all this unhinged and absolutely vile behaviour.

If she wants to throw baby fits because I'm not grieving her gross ass and I'm not chasing after her and it hurts her massive ego that I could not possible care less what she does? Oh well. Bye. I want absolutely nothing to do with her and no amount of attention seeking or angry fits is ever gonna change that. She just reaffirms how toxic she is.

So that's my thoughts on this thread. And if I missed the mark, I didnt read her childish OP and I'm not going to. You just know when some idiot does a "good bye" thread it's nothing more than a "pay attention to me!" post.

all the left wing women here seem 2 truly despise u for some reason lol

Well this one and I were friends offline for many years and she decided this was how she was going to deal with our differences.

Trying to bully me or push me to abandone my values isnt ever going to work. I'm all about having conversations. But they were really one way and involved her completely dismissing anything I said and trying to talk AT me.

I refuse to ever despise another person. That being said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. I'm not a weakling who cannot draw boundaries. Im kind and easy going.....I'm NOT a doormat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I only saw people wondering if Lotus would come over and be able to put politcs to the side. It was a completely harmless and light back and forth about whether or not some posters can avoid politcs and if they would even bother coming if it was off limits.

And the usual suspects decided that was "cons bringing up politcs".....which I found to be a stretch, but didnt comment on because it reeked of fight bait.

Unless I'm missing something.....which I very well could be, no one was actually discussing politcs themselves.

I think the issue really is, certain "sides" want to grab any opportunity to make a stupid and childish fuss over something small, turn it into something it isnt, so they can BLAME "cons". Its just run of the mill manipulation.

People who enjoy drama and see a tiny opening for it are gonna blast through like the kool aid man, make damn SURE it gets bigger then it was, so they can validate their own biases.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It wasn’t harmless. It was shit stirring and causing chaos. I’ll be able to restrict people from the sub soon, so might as well get their fun while they can.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait!?! I'm a bit confused about your problem.lol Are you saying, if you make a thread and people discuss the topic without addressing you only, it's wrong? How do you expect people to share ideas, if they are only able to address you?? LOLOL Not sure if I'm getting this right.. lol

I think she's saying that people should stick to the topic and that thread owners should be able to keep thread on topic and off topics should go to meltdown.

I think the problem is that there's no mechanism for it at this point, but I don't know if the software allows for a person to "mod", if you will, their own topics only.

@Bastard Factory

I already tried asking for this. Answer is no

I know. I was hoping that it wouldn't. There are some people that just don't have respect. Good luck.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you need a mod that puts the fear of god in these motherfuckers, at FT, the mods would have blandscape bent over and taking it up the ass and thanking them for not using lube, you fucked up at FT you posts were trashed and you got a stern lecture that made your penis shrink 3 inches.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you need a mod that puts the fear of god in these motherfuckers, at FT, the mods would have blandscape bent over and taking it up the ass and thanking them for not using lube, you fucked up at FT you posts were trashed and you got a stern lecture that made your penis shrink 3 inches.

but other people that post so and so sucks cock 500K times would be okay there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm confused.. Murdock is leaving THIS site over something that was done on another site??

Yes. I made the mistake of posting over there and there is no way to put people on ignore(that I was able to find at least). But it's supposed to be a politcs free and BF drama free place buts it's clearly going to be a big drama fest way for certain people to try to suck other people into their bullshit so I'm probably better off not bothering.

I completely ignore those two so they just come over here with it :Crazy:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like a reality show, MTV should stuff us all up in a mansion and see what happens

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm confused.. Murdock is leaving THIS site over something that was done on another site??

Yes. I made the mistake of posting over there and there is no way to put people on ignore(that I was able to find at least). But it's supposed to be a politcs free and BF drama free place buts it's clearly going to be a big drama fest way for certain people to try to suck other people into their bullshit so I'm probably better off not bothering.

Uhhh it was absolutely fine til today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All I saw today was Big insulting people in that thread for Lotus and Murd trying to pick a fight with me because I commented on Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like a reality show, MTV should stuff us all up in a mansion and see what happens

23716238-0-image-a-5_1579685917475.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

All I saw today was Big insulting people in that thread for Lotus and Murd trying to pick a fight with me because I commented on Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.

You didn’t see where he was quoting Admin’s politics posts from somewhere else? You didn’t see where he kept bringing up TDS? Or do we have selective vision?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Forgive me.

I misread the sign that said "flame zone" on the front door

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nope, FT was run like boot camp. Very disciplined posters, even Freud would wear a suit and tie when he posted there.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You have all those other subs. Leave mine alone. Easy peasy
why you still crying about it?

I already said I'd do that.

I don’t want to read you call Lily a pig a thousand times, nor do I wanna read how Admin sucks cock. The flaming is for people who can do it and not get all hateful about it. We were all having a good time and now look at it. Ugh

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

nope, FT was run like boot camp. Very disciplined posters, even Freud would wear a suit and tie when he posted there.

I wish she’d bring her board back. I don’t think mine will last

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You didn’t see where he was quoting Admin’s politics posts from somewhere else? You didn’t see where he kept bringing up TDS? Or do we have selective vision?

I literally JUST sat down and did a quick scroll through that board where I saw Big throw some insult and get told not to do that there.

Then I came to scroll here, saw that i was tagged and here i am.

I havent closely read anything yet. I didnt even know Admin was over there.

My attention has been very split today. My mother is sick and that's been a real handful. The only thread that I've really read today is one here that I posted in earlier and than yours that you started at your board. Everything else I just skimmed.

Is that what this thread and shit is about? Big being a troll over at your board? You know he will stop if you tell him you really do not want that there.