Peace out BF

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I just read what was posted and it seems, Countess, you are being a mother fucking hypocrite. You allowed a couple of fucktoids to talk (LIE) about Shampain because you don't like him, but didn't allow Biggie to do the same to people you favor. I'm not trying to fight with you here, but pointing out your inconsistencies with your rules :/ That's all :D :D

You missed where he kept bringing up politics, but I expect that from you.

Bottom line - it’s my sub forum. As long as Fash allows me to have total control, I will handle it like I want to. I stopped Dovey from getting trashed, so I did the same for Lily. I don’t want to read a bunch of hateful nonsense. Anything I say about Shampain, I’ve said it to him, numerous times.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read what was posted and it seems, Countess, you are being a mother fucking hypocrite. You allowed a couple of fucktoids to talk (LIE) about Shampain because you don't like him, but didn't allow Biggie to do the same to people you favor. I'm not trying to fight with you here, but pointing out your inconsistencies with your rules :/ That's all :D :D

Bottom line - it’s my sub forum. As long as Fash allows me to have total control, I will handle it like I want to. I stopped Dovey from getting trashed, so I did the same for Lily. I don’t want to read a bunch of hateful nonsense. Anything I say about Shampain, I’ve said it to him, numerous times.
Fair enough.. and I get you about politics.. Just saw that you allowed Poppy and another user to bad mouth Shampy, while scolding Biggie for the same thing about users "you like" You can't have it both ways and expect people to follow the rules. Anyway.. just my opinion.. It's your sub.. lol.. good luck :D

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Fair enough.. and I get you about politics.. Just saw that you allowed Poppy and another user to bad mouth Shampy, while scolding Biggie for the same thing about users "you like" You can't have it both ways and expect people to follow the rules. Anyway.. just my opinion.. It's your sub.. lol.. good luck :D

Actually, I can. So can any other forum owner.

That’s the problem with people on these forums. They think they have the “right” to do what they want. I said NO POLITICS and I meant it.

Aryan is over there messing around with people. But if you take a look, you’ll see he’s keeping it in line and not purposely trying to cause chaos. Breakfall is even behaving. It’s not that hard to act right.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm fairly new to forums, Countess, so not really sure what the "norm" is for these types of sites. It DOES get old when politics filter into general discussion and becomes one big shit show. As for Breakfall, give it time, he ALWAYS goes nutso, but sure you can handle that when the time arises. (which it will) lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just out of curiosity. What political topic did I bring up while I was there? Was it Biden? Trump? The scotus pick?
I’ll wait

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
[quote="Biggie Smiles" post_id=451090 time=1653082536 user_id=3214]
just to let you know

days are coming when the liberal parasite deluge will be dealt with swiftly
[/quote]

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What is TDS?
I can help, it's "trump derangement syndrome' which is a trope "reactionaries" and other righties like to play in order to discredit "libs" who mention the former president as being part of the history that led up to the present fucked up moment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm guess context is too high a concept for you to grasp

no worries. it is what it is

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get you.. Everyone pitched in on fucking Shampy over, but when you did the same to "favored" users, you were slammed for it. It's her sub and guess she can decide who gets what treatment :(

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?
I can help, it's "trump derangement syndrome' which is a trope "reactionaries" and other righties like to play in order to discredit "libs" who mention the former president as being part of the history that led up to the present fucked up moment.

I know what it is. You let it slide, it gets worse and worse. No politics means NO POLITICS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is TDS?

I know what it is. You let it slide, it gets worse and worse. No politics means NO POLITICS.
meanwhile, you're on a thread as we speak discussing high gas prices and the lack of road upkeep in your state.

hypocrite much?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I get you.. Everyone pitched in on fucking Shampy over, but when you did the same to "favored" users, you were slammed for it. It's her sub and guess she can decide who gets what treatment :(

You’re completely avoiding what this is about.

He kept bringing up politics. What part of that don’t you understand?

And yes, I do get to decide if I wanna read people gets their real life and kids attacked. That’s what would have started if I would have allowed it. I have Lily the same consideration I gave Dovey.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

meanwhile, you're on a thread as we speak discussing high gas prices and the lack of road upkeep in your state.

hypocrite much?

As long as I don’t see the mention of Trump or Biden, it’ll probably remain unnoticed. I’m not on here 24/7 scanning every thread.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

Too many of these folks you're dealing with are the dregs and flotsam of too many wrecked and dead forums. All of them are forum junkies with no lives outside of the same old politics, fag laming, etc. They won't go away, and it doesn't matter what kind of new forum anyone tries to offer, they will join and then shit all over it in a vain attempt to meet their own putrid needs.

I wish you good luck, of course, but for me the handwriting is already on the wall.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is TDS?

hypocrite much?

As long as I don’t see the mention of Trump or Biden, it’ll probably remain unnoticed. I’m not on here 24/7 scanning every thread.
Um... you're participating in that thread :Crazy:

and newsflash... a thread announcing you are inviting a poster who is primarily political is going to garner political type comments which is inevitably what happened before I even arrived

perhaps if I had agumented my posts with something vile about @SHAMPAIN that would have gave you the feelz guudz and you wouldn't have had shit to say?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

Too many of these folks you're dealing with are the dregs and flotsam of too many wrecked and dead forums. All of them are forum junkies with no lives outside of the same old politics, fag laming, etc. They won't go away, and it doesn't matter what kind of new forum anyone tries to offer, they will join and then shit all over it in a vain attempt to meet their own putrid needs.

I wish you good luck, of course, but for me the handwriting is already on the wall.
Oh quit sucking ass!! lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

hypocrite much?

Um... you're participating in that thread :Crazy:

and newsflash... a thread announcing you are inviting a poster who is primarily political is going to garner political type comments which is inevitably what happened before I even arrived

perhaps if I had agumented my posts with something vile about @SHAMPAIN that would have gave you the feelz guudz and you wouldn't have had shit to say?

To you, maybe. Everyone else was able to discuss Lotus without talking politics. Ever think maybe it’s just you? Shampain can go over there if he wants, as long as he don’t talk politics. I see you’re trying start shit by @ him, but it’s not gonna work.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

Oh quit sucking ass!! lol

You’re doing the same thing :facepalm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

Dovey is over there respecting the rules and engaging. So it’s possible. It’s on the individual.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

are you saying "the community" is mostly inbred buffoons?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

are you saying "the community" is mostly inbred buffoons?
Not quite. It's more like a melee of inbred buffoons that never has amounted to a "community" due to misguided alliances and singed butt hairs. There may have been moments in the past where "community" was a collective aspiration, but those days are long gone.