Peace out BF

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have decided that with summer fast approaching and a L O N G list of things on my plate ~ numerous events to attend, a few large passion projects I’ve taken on recently, and a big Catholic wedding to plan ~ that I simply do not have the time for forum life.

Take care.

xoxo Murdy

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I have decided that with summer fast approaching and a L O N G list of things on my plate ~ numerous events to attend, a few large passion projects I’ve taken on recently, and a big Catholic wedding to plan ~ that I simply do not have the time for forum life.

Take care.

xoxo Murdy
Sounds awesome Murdie, we’ll see you tomorrow!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Take care.

xoxo Murdy

Surely you can post when you're on the shitter...:GiggleBitch:

Good luck with your to do list. Don't be a stranger, you'll be missed. *hugs*

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Take care.

xoxo Murdy

Have fun, you take care, and maybe say hey now and then in spite of yourself. :GiggleBitch:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bye Murdock :HelloFuckU: HAHAHAHA.. Just kidding!.. Good Luck to you and enjoy your summer :D lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
See ya around Murdy. I'll keep flying my flag, I know it turns you on, lol.

I was talking to my lil bro about seeing him in Seattle at the end of August, but then I realized how heavy they are on vax pass and masks and all that bullshit. Might have to pass.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the major reasons that I’m leaving is that posting on any forum within the core community has become a complete waste of time. No one addresses the initial OP or respects the poster as the one driving the thread.

You can’t set it an forget it, which is absurd. The reguLOSERS hijack everything and start answering the questions intended for the OP without participating in the discussion and it’s pure and complete bullshit. Anyone posting in a thread should be required to first post productively about the OP and it should be directed at the poster, not the entire community. Like playing poker with an initial bet if you will with…

A thread that does not violate TOS belongs to the poster, not the forum. At this stage in the game, it’s like watching amateur hour and I’m not going to continuously degrade myself by acting like a fucktard to combat the fucktardation.

Wake me when you get your sit together. Lily has my contact info.

xoxo Murdy

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait!?! I'm a bit confused about your problem.lol Are you saying, if you make a thread and people discuss the topic without addressing you only, it's wrong? How do you expect people to share ideas, if they are only able to address you?? LOLOL Not sure if I'm getting this right.. lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay, see ya tomorrow, Murdock
Called it. Lol
Actually, Admin called it long before you did. See Post #2, meathead.
And here I tought flaming wasn’t allowed in general

water carrying is ok I’m sure. But piss poor attempts at ankle sniping?

@Bastard Factory

That wasn't a flame. It was a statement of fact aimed at correcting an air claim.
Oh ok monster

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait!?! I'm a bit confused about your problem.lol Are you saying, if you make a thread and people discuss the topic without addressing you only, it's wrong? How do you expect people to share ideas, if they are only able to address you?? LOLOL Not sure if I'm getting this right.. lol

I think she's saying that people should stick to the topic and that thread owners should be able to keep thread on topic and off topics should go to meltdown.

I think the problem is that there's no mechanism for it at this point, but I don't know if the software allows for a person to "mod", if you will, their own topics only.

@Bastard Factory

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The behavior of some of the posters here resembles that of neglected children, who were not properly socialize and who constantly interrupt the person talking because their own needs have not been met. They lack basic conversation tact and struggle with the mutual respect deserving of a worthy opponent.

I get that this is a flame forum, but I don't have to subject myself and my time here to the CONSTANT childish disruptions. The lame insult taunting is Spam. I appreciate a good fight just like the rest of you, but the inability to have a productive conversation or debate here is absurd. Grow the fuck uP!

:G'DamnShame::G'DamnShame:

This is a long-standing issue that has plagued every forum I’ve posted on for the past 15 years. I’ve provided my analysis and solution for BF since I have otherwise enjoyed my time here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucks sake Turdock, enough with the cringey attention seeking.... I had started to warm to you slightly following our brief civil interraction the other day.

This thread is pure AIDS though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucks sake Turdock, enough with the cringey attention seeking.... I had started to warm to you slightly following our brief civil interraction the other day.

This thread is pure AIDS though.

It's good of you to pull for the hopelessly immature. I guess everyone needs an advocate.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me about it

it's a chronic problem around here

The first 3 pages of this thread truly pissed me off. It was a great topic except for the 2 idiot sticks fucking it up early on :(

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tell me about it

it's a chronic problem around here

The first 3 pages of this thread truly pissed me off. It was a great topic except for the 2 idiot sticks fucking it up early on :(
But it's only the CONs that do that sort of thing yanno.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The behavior of some of the posters here resembles that of neglected children, who were not properly socialize and who constantly interrupt the person talking because their own needs have not been met. They lack basic conversation tact and struggle with the mutual respect deserving of a worthy opponent.

I get that this is a flame forum, but I don't have to subject myself and my time here to the CONSTANT childish disruptions. The lame insult taunting is Spam. I appreciate a good fight just like the rest of you, but the inability to have a productive conversation or debate here is absurd. Grow the fuck uP!

:G'DamnShame::G'DamnShame:

This is a long-standing issue that has plagued every forum I’ve posted on for the past 15 years. I’ve provided my analysis and solution for BF since I have otherwise enjoyed my time here.
never leave with your last post being negative

*now u have 2 stay for another week lol