Peace out BF

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is TDS?
I can help, it's "trump derangement syndrome' which is a trope "reactionaries" and other righties like to play in order to discredit "libs" who mention the former president as being part of the history that led up to the present fucked up moment.

I know what it is. You let it slide, it gets worse and worse. No politics means NO POLITICS.

Too many of these folks you're dealing with are the dregs and flotsam of too many wrecked and dead forums. All of them are forum junkies with no lives outside of the same old politics, fag laming, etc. They won't go away, and it doesn't matter what kind of new forum anyone tries to offer, they will join and then shit all over it in a vain attempt to meet their own putrid needs.

I wish you good luck, of course, but for me the handwriting is already on the wall.

are you saying "the community" is mostly inbred buffoons?

He certainly seems to have a very high opinion of himself compared to everyone else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is TDS?
I can help, it's "trump derangement syndrome' which is a trope "reactionaries" and other righties like to play in order to discredit "libs" who mention the former president as being part of the history that led up to the present fucked up moment.

I know what it is. You let it slide, it gets worse and worse. No politics means NO POLITICS.

Too many of these folks you're dealing with are the dregs and flotsam of too many wrecked and dead forums. All of them are forum junkies with no lives outside of the same old politics, fag laming, etc. They won't go away, and it doesn't matter what kind of new forum anyone tries to offer, they will join and then shit all over it in a vain attempt to meet their own putrid needs.

I wish you good luck, of course, but for me the handwriting is already on the wall.

I fear you're right. They will tear it down. Their hate won't allow them to see something function as planned.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

I fear you're right. They will tear it down. Their hate won't allow them to see something function as planned.

Fash is the only one who can tear it down. THAT’s how you properly run a forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is TDS?

I meant make a mess out of it and ruin it. I didn't literally mean take it off the forum.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

I meant make a mess out of it and ruin it. I didn't literally mean take it off the forum.

They’ll get restricted from the forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is TDS?

It's already the same old shit from the same old people.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, because Biden's doing an excellent job, isn't him?

But once again, depends on who you ask, since so many seem to have a huge hatred for their own country and welfare and if you live a shitty miserable life it's no problem, as long as those "fucking cons" are also rolling in the same pool of mud, correct?

Last edited:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
All you fuckers keep talking about Politics OUTSIDE that goddamn forum.
There's a HUGE wall coming and a bunch of you are gonna hit it.
No more asking people to stop.
@Everyone

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
That thread was not political until you ass wipes came in with your political flaming.

In my mind it was a feel good story about a kid that literally came from nothing, but with a little help here and there, and a whole lot of drive and ambition, he found some success in life.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What is TDS?

Personally, I’m disgusted by it. It’s an embarrassment to anyone who is affiliated with this shit.

Society is failing and it’s because of assholes just like this who respect nothing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is TDS?

Personally, I’m disgusted by it. It’s an embarrassment to anyone who is affiliated with this shit.

Society is failing and it’s because of assholes just like this who respect nothing.

welcome back

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have decided that with summer fast approaching and a L O N G list of things on my plate ~ numerous events to attend, a few large passion projects I’ve taken on recently, and a big Catholic wedding to plan ~ that I simply do not have the time for forum life.

Take care.

xoxo Murdy

I get this, forum posting is more a winterwise pursuit in temperate climates. On hot day not working I'm going to be in a bar or on the local forest so dont give a fig about here. But in cold wet winters its different. Have fun.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily's morning bowel evacuations last longer than Murdock's latest hiatus.

You talk about my shit a lot, more than anyone I have ever run across in my entire life. I don't know that I can easily identify anyone else so enchanted with my bowel movements.

There is something seriously wrong and perverse about you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Has she left yet?

:daFuq:

Teehee, hope your wedding goes amazingly well anyway Murdy. See you tomorrow :GiggleBitch:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lily's morning bowel evacuations last longer than Murdock's latest hiatus.

You talk about my shit a lot, more than anyone I have ever run across in my entire life. I don't know that I can easily identify anyone else so enchanted with my bowel movements.

There is something seriously wrong and perverse about you.

It's called laughing at fatties like yUo and likely also due to being around Dilf's trolling with scat gifs over the years.

Either way, it seems to entertain people.