People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s truly sad watching the real life friendships that fat loathsome pig has destroyed and is trying to destroy

One can only hope bonesaw has placed the cow on a blocklist

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Murdock,

And I felt you deserved to know WHY since you lit yourself on fire and were kicking and screaming begging for that answer
[/QUOTE]

The answer is simple,you are dealing with a wacko - - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Murdock,

And I felt you deserved to know WHY since you lit yourself on fire and were kicking and screaming begging for that answer

The answer is simple,you are dealing with a wacko - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

And that’s an ISSUE!

drink:KMA:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please don’t quote the guy who doesn’t know how to use the quote function

We want a properly formatted hate thread around here

It’s bad enough having the human speed bumb pop in every so often to mutter “stubby” before retreating back into his coma

Thanks

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Because my daughter is a lesbian and I'm bi I support the LGB Alliance.

IM not the confused. Fucking homophobe. Supporting the erasure of women and lesbians and shitting away womens rights while supporting an ideology .....a CULT....that is even pushing gay people back in the closet.

Take a good hard long look at what you support. Gender cult. "Transwomen are women".....so lesbians should have to fuck them. Women cant say no.

I am more worried about my lesbian daughter running into the LGBTQA then I am about Westboro Baptist.

If her life is ever attacked and destroyed or shes ever attacked and harmed because she doesnt believe MEN can be lesbians.....I'll be coming harder for the LGBTQA.

I'm not afraid of the TRAs who attack women and sexualize children.

Like I said....ignorant, low info, shallow and idiotic.

no… it means you’ve sold out your own beliefs and family due to a political affiliation. Your father was gay as well.

LGBTQ+ is you and your family. Wake up, dipshit.

lacks integrity = ISSUES

Drink!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Biggie did you ever get that Audi ? One of my friends has a A10 that's pretty bad ass and only 6k miles -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What Boobs .. where, God damn it .. I hate this phone.. where's @Oliver Shagnasty

Mines are someone on here. Remember Sindy666 said his looked better?
THAT was definitely one of the top 10 funniest shit in my time here....he posted a pic of those odd looking bumps, talking shit...then you posted a pic..... :LOL3: .He stfu real quick! Remember wizer got pissed off because he was liking the moobs not knowing it was a man....felt betrayed lmao...funny shit!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
lCefbWc.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
tapping out already? You’ve never been much of a drinker :GiggleBitch:

Loosen up the leather chin strap on your yellow shortbus helmet so that whatever synapses managed to survive the great alcohol deluge have room to fire you drooling space cadet

my post was not an indication of a tap out, it was a facepalm because your silly comments reminded me a lot of this phrase

"if you don't vote for me then you ain't black" ..

remember that one?

what is with you people and your one dimensional blockheaded views on life?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You know who is mentally unstable?

Why the motherfuck did I not see my mentioned? Huh? I do like you as a poster, Dove, no matter what anyone else thinks about you for reasons I couldn't possibly care less about. You know that -- I like to shock, anger, etc etc and so on and on, you know what I'm all about on flame boards like this one.

That legitimizes my honorable place atop of any list like this you'll ever make where we're both at, at the same goddamn time. Don'choo dare wantonly/accidentally play it girly-safe by again leaving me off these types of lists that you personally make.

Now I'm deeply, deeeeeply depressed at the notion that you -- a well-written, productive member -- put anyone here above me on your "mentally unstable" list. I can prove to you now or later that I reeeaaly should've been #1 on this doosey of a thread. This is the one and only time to luckily receive my scare, rare mercy. I'm not kiddy, at all...

SSS
- rolling the dice again against my occasional cordial reactions will earn *you* the top spot on my very creepy list of marked marks marked for death.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why the motherfuck did I not see my mentioned? Huh? I do like you as a poster, Dove, no matter what anyone else thinks about you for reasons I couldn't possibly care less about. You know that -- I like to shock, anger, etc etc and so on and on, you know what I'm all about on flame boards like this one.

That legitimizes my honorable place atop of any list like this you'll ever make where we're both at, at the same goddamn time. Don'choo dare wantonly/accidentally play it girly-safe by again leaving me off these types of lists that you personally make.

Now I'm deeply, deeeeeply depressed at the notion that you -- a well-written, productive member -- put anyone here above me on your "mentally unstable" list. I can prove to you now or later that I reeeaaly should've been #1 on this doosey of a thread. This is the one and only time to luckily receive my scare, rare mercy. I'm not kiddy, at all...

SSS
- rolling the dice again against my occasional cordial reactions will earn *you* the top spot on my very creepy list of marked marks marked for death.

I'll never leave you out again ♡

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Loosen up the leather chin strap on your yellow shortbus helmet so that whatever synapses managed to survive the great alcohol deluge have room to fire you drooling space cadet

my post was not an indication of a tap out, it was a facepalm because your silly comments reminded me a lot of this phrase

remember that one?

Oh… I thought you were too drunk to keep playing the Cw game.. muh bad

So…. rabidly foaming at the mouth while gnashing the nubbins of your teefs in pure venemous disdain for your own confused sexual identity isn’t crazy in your world. Gotcha.

In the interim… I’m still trying to figure out how you remove letters from an acronym that has been around since the 1990s distinguishing non-straight sexuality individuals and bringing awareness to that. Wouldn’t that be like trying to remove the R from NRA?

I researched this and could find much, but this popped up on acronymattic.com:

LBQ = La Grande Quebec

LBQ = Les Geophysiciens du Quebec

LBQ = Life’s great question

I can’t find any reference to what she is referring to. I’ve also attended pride in 6 major cities across the nation and I’ve never heard this. Maybe it’s cause I like the pretty gay boys more than the dykes… that might be it…

But what about the gay man who came out and claimed he was her father before he died? Where does he fit in to her “non ignorant stance on gay rights?”

I’m as confused as Dove in her teens right now…

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'll never leave you out again ♡

Well put, but I'm feeling totally toxic at the moment and am looking for someone, anyone, to decide to stalk every minute of every day and night because I'm a genuine, panic-causing BH Reg basketcase who no one anywhere is safe from once I decide on who a decent enough to target -- which you fit the bill because I don't retire retards, which are not one of.

You're a decent enough poster to incur my unbridled wrath. That's almost me kindly calling you an above poster despite my unpredictable, reasonless, current triggered state of mental madness that I genuinely feel right now because of your sloppy rankings and blah fucking blah about nothing worth reading because of all goddamn things, I wasn't the #1 poster on some list about whatever reason *shrug* of posters here...

SSS
- Regardless of whatever you've heard about me, I'm much worse and you've now caught my Evil Eye.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

remember that one?

Oh… I thought you were too drunk to keep playing the Cw game.. muh bad

So…. rabidly foaming at the mouth while gnashing the nubbins of your teefs in pure venemous disdain for your own confused sexual identity isn’t crazy in your world. Gotcha.

In the interim… I’m still trying to figure out how you remove letters from an acronym that has been around since the 1990s distinguishing non-straight sexuality individuals and bringing awareness to that. Wouldn’t that be like trying to remove the R from NRA?

I researched this and could find much, but this popped up on acronymattic.com:

LBQ = La Grande Quebec

LBQ = Les Geophysiciens du Quebec

LBQ = Life’s great question

I can’t find any reference to what she is referring to. I’ve also attended pride in 6 major cities across the nation and I’ve never heard this. Maybe it’s cause I like the pretty gay boys more than the dykes… that might be it…

But what about the gay man who came out and claimed he was her father before he died? Where does he fit in to her “non ignorant stance on gay rights?”

leonardo-dicaprio-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What Boobs .. where, God damn it .. I hate this phone.. where's @Oliver Shagnasty

Mines are someone on here. Remember Sindy666 said his looked better?
THAT was definitely one of the top 10 funniest shit in my time here....he posted a pic of those odd looking bumps, talking shit...then you posted a pic..... :LOL3: .He stfu real quick! Remember wizer got pissed off because he was liking the moobs not knowing it was a man....felt betrayed lmao...funny shit!

He wasn’t the only one! lmao

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Shut the FUCK UP bitch. You know that old saying: "Fake it 'till you make it"? That translates to "Shut up and sit still until I order you to make me something." I really feel like hurting feeble women like you and another, no holds barred -- unless BF mercifully bans me to save quality female posters who I'm gonna textually rape so often that I'll quickly defecate your meatshields out into a clogged toilet I'll demand you to return my thrown to its brand new state of proper functionality...

SSS
- You're ironically #2 my list.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS

Simmer down, Texas Twyla.

I can assure you you're topping plenty of other members' lists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut the FUCK UP bitch. You know that old saying: "Fake it 'till you make it"? That translates to "Shut up and sit still until I order you to make me something." I really feel like hurting feeble women like you and another, no holds barred -- unless BF mercifully bans me to save quality female posters who I'm gonna textually rape so often that I'll quickly defecate your meatshields out into a clogged toilet I'll demand you to return my thrown to its brand new state of proper functionality...

SSS

did you drink a monster energy drink and punch through drywall as you typed that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SSS

I already done told you I'd give you a bucket of popeye's for a cup of your semen.

Cant get a better offer then that!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SSS

I already done told you I'd give you a bucket of popeye's for a cup of your semen.

Cant get a better offer then that!
Pretty sure holiday would offer his 401k for half that

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you may have gotten your measures switched, Dovey. Just sayin'.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
He wasn’t the only one! lmao

Oh look, another chance-taking woman jumping into this genuinely dangerous thread that she should've known better than to stupidly add an entirely useless post to. Even after I printed Flea's openly posted pic out, then angrily and violently aimed at the bitch's tonsils, then fiercely thrusting my dick down her throat -- pic included.

Then pissed straight through her face over a reeking fucking toilet like she deserves -- every morning. If you reader, unfortunately, missed the INSTANT REPLAY gif that was oddly removed by some authentically retarded, rule-abiding mod suffering from faulty genderization and because women stink every goddamn month, that was an honorable, genuinely unique finish to my undeniably awesome, daring treasure of a thread I made just for Flea!

I don't like her anymore as of now for being just another disobedient biatch who should know that if they don't post here without my dick in their mouths, their input is instant scroll fodder without hesitation. Whoever is reading this, I already can't fucking stand; because I can't really stand right now due to the slovenly amounts of narcotics and top-shelf booze I've been graciously enjoying tonight. So fuck all y'all, women first -- naturally...

SSS
- Be safe.