Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
thankfully Poark never shared pictures of her twin piggies with anyone

a fact that we will all be forever indebted to her for.

Poark, if I never have anything nice to say to you at least let me thank you for that small kindness

I don't boob hate, you seen the boob type chart I'm a pretty equal oppurtunist more a nipple ratio guy there..
Nothing wrong with a nice set of lungs bro

key words tho -- nice

catching what I'm throwing?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, he likes fat shaming actual women

sounds familiar!

I have a huge rack and my weight has fluctuated in the past. It’s not a big deal cause I was 140 and they were this size. I’m still thicc tho. He loves it.

Sometimes I cringe remembering all the crazy shit I did online… but then I remember how much my guy friends liked them and how they would ask me to post them.

I was the only one they asked tho, so….

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

sounds familiar!

I have a huge rack and my weight has fluctuated in the past. It’s not a big deal cause I was 140 and they were this size. I’m still thicc tho. He loves it.

Sometimes I cringe remembering all the crazy shit I did online… but then I remember how much my guy friends liked them and how they would ask me to post them.

You need to see Sindy’s moobs. Then you’ll understand why this is so funny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What Boobs .. where, God damn it .. I hate this phone.. where's @Oliver Shagnasty

Mines are someone on here. Remember Sindy666 said his looked better?

That doesnt count with the bra on! Lol!
One major difference tho

in the fact that every male member across 5 forums received unsolicited tit pics ever 8 hours

they came in fucking shifts and most of the dudes were like wtf?

At least she didnt get paid for it, though. So shes not garbage like other women are.

Pickmesha is better than that!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

sounds familiar!

You need to see Sindy’s moobs. Then you’ll understand why this is so funny.

I have read about your issue before… and I’ll stay out of it.

I have personal reasons for supporting the LGBTQ+ comminity and it’s Pride month.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did Bart Simpson666 really say his.mumps were nicer than fleas tits

C’mon. I don’t believe that. No one can be that separated from reality without suffocating to death

@The Countess. You got a link, ma?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And they are probably all bad, low info and ignorant reasons. Shallow typical left wing bullshit.

Supporting the LGBTQA bullshit is anti woman and homophobic.

But I see "truth hurts" and I dont wanna cause pain. I'm just glad I've never had sex with anyone I thought looked like a child.

*barf*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What Boobs .. where, God damn it .. I hate this phone.. where's @Oliver Shagnasty

Mines are someone on here. Remember Sindy666 said his looked better?

That doesnt count with the bra on! Lol!
One major difference tho

in the fact that every male member across 5 forums received unsolicited tit pics every 8 hours

they came in fucking shifts and most of the dudes were like wtf?

Are you insane?

I had a career, household and a life to maintain. Every 8 hours? Unsolicited???? DENIED.

eat a BIG chocolate shaped butthole, liar

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And they are probably all bad, low info and ignorant reasons. Shallow typical left wing bullshit.

Supporting the LGBTQA bullshit is anti woman and homophobic.

But I see "truth hurts" and I dont wanna cause pain. I'm just glad I've never had sex with anyone I thought looked like a child.

*barf*

you are free to post the pic I described of your wearing thigh high black patent leather boots turned around facing the camera showing your backside and let everyone judge for themselves…

I didn’t start it, but it did lead to a decent bait into the actual issue there that many before me have also had…

And I felt you deserved to know WHY since you lit yourself on fire and were kicking and screaming begging for that answer here.

Well, there you have it….

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She got her Thong on and you can't tell her nuffin

nuffin at all

sexy-pig.gif

One of your FloriDUH GFs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you are free to post the pic I described of your wearing thigh high black patent leather boots turned around facing the camera showing your backside and let everyone judge for themselves…

I didn’t start it, but it did lead to a decent bait into the actual issue there that many before me have also had…

And I felt you deserved to know WHY since you lit yourself on fire and were kicking and screaming begging for that answer here.

I'm betting you thought this was a mic drop moment

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm betting you thought this was a mic drop moment

you must have me confused with KM

But it was more of a put up or STFU sitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because my daughter is a lesbian and I'm bi I support the LGB Alliance.

IM not the confused. Fucking homophobe. Supporting the erasure of women and lesbians and shitting away womens rights while supporting an ideology .....a CULT....that is even pushing gay people back in the closet.

Take a good hard long look at what you support. Gender cult. "Transwomen are women".....so lesbians should have to fuck them. Women cant say no.

I am more worried about my lesbian daughter running into the LGBTQA then I am about Westboro Baptist.

If her life is ever attacked and destroyed or shes ever attacked and harmed because she doesnt believe MEN can be lesbians.....I'll be coming harder for the LGBTQA.

I'm not afraid of the TRAs who attack women and sexualize children.

Like I said....ignorant, low info, shallow and idiotic.