People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are the most insecure, boring, talentless people on the planet.

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

So now you know what you're dealing with.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Like omg....like me and my spouse are like so totally like selling up in California and like omg like moving to Portugal.

Then I will like talk about how like sophisticated and so worldly I will be, and babble about sardines and like my fave fave fave pastries.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

Are you doing it tough ‘butt? What’s your exchange rate like in Portugal, I’ll send you a hungie if you show us your flapperoos?
:Excited6:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Couldnt get anyone with real money to pay for bangin you and listening to your incessant bitching, ehh? Shoulda learned to be a bit more submissive, ya dumb bitter old bitch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know who is mentally unstable?

The loony bitches in the Boxycharm subscriber FB group I'm in. I'm in it because many of them will sell brand new items for half or less then half the retail price.

But every month when peoples boxes arrive, they all bitch and complain. Every month. Then when the Boxy site opens its "add ons"(selling items at 80 percent off its retail price.....its meant for Boxycharm members) these cunts will go buy up all of 1 product and then try to resell it to other Boxycharm members for more than what the site was selling it for but still less than retail.

So let's say I really wanted this certain eye cream. But it costs 48 dollars to buy and Boxycharm has it in Add Ons for 9 dollars. So you mark it and wait until add ons open and go get it. BUT Karen and Janet somehow manage to buy ALL of it before other members get a chance to get one. (No clue how they do this, but they do) so it sells out in like 2 minutes.

Now Karen and Janet go in the FB group, and the Boxy members who wanted the eye cream but didn't get it....either have to buy it from Janet and Karen for 15, 20 dollars plus shipping or buy it for 48 from the retailer. Janet and Karen are big cunty cunts. The 9 dollar price is for members who pay every month to have access to these low prices. Not for Karen and Janet to buy it up and then sell it for more.

Then the crazy bitches who, every month, go to the add on page and spend 500 to 700 dollars, post about it and then discuss how their husbands bitch about it. Its completely insane to me how much these wackjobs will spend every month on make up and shit.

I want that motherfucking eye cream, but I'm not gonna buy it from Karen or Janet.....fuck that gouging scheming bullshit. I'll just see if I can try a sample.....I dont know if I like it. Hence why I wanted it for 9 bucks.

And the fights these nutty cunts will get into are hilarious lol.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The loony bitches in the Boxycharm subscriber FB group I'm in. I'm in it because many of them will sell brand new items for half or less then half the retail price.

But every month when peoples boxes arrive, they all bitch and complain. Every month. Then when the Boxy site opens its "add ons"(selling items at 80 percent off its retail price.....its meant for Boxycharm members) these cunts will go buy up all of 1 product and then try to resell it to other Boxycharm members for more than what the site was selling it for but still less than retail.

So let's say I really wanted this certain eye cream. But it costs 48 dollars to buy and Boxycharm has it in Add Ons for 9 dollars. So you mark it and wait until add ons open and go get it. BUT Karen and Janet somehow manage to buy ALL of it before other members get a chance to get one. (No clue how they do this, but they do) so it sells out in like 2 minutes.

Now Karen and Janet go in the FB group, and the Boxy members who wanted the eye cream but didn't get it....either have to buy it from Janet and Karen for 15, 20 dollars plus shipping or buy it for 48 from the retailer. Janet and Karen are big cunty cunts. The 9 dollar price is for members who pay every month to have access to these low prices. Not for Karen and Janet to buy it up and then sell it for more.

Then the crazy bitches who, every month, go to the add on page and spend 500 to 700 dollars, post about it and then discuss how their husbands bitch about it. Its completely insane to me how much these wackjobs will spend every month on make up and shit.

I want that motherfucking eye cream, but I'm not gonna buy it from Karen or Janet.....fuck that gouging scheming bullshit. I'll just see if I can try a sample.....I dont know if I like it. Hence why I wanted it for 9 bucks.

The internet has enabled many of women's worst habits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's nothing but vaseline with perfume added. That reminds me of dog treats. The dog does not care what the treat looks like. The owner cares.

It's got vit C and peptides and caffeine. It's a brand I like(Farmacy), I have other stuff from them.

Janet and Karen are bitches.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The internet has enabled many of women's worst habits.

I cannot believe some of the shit I see in that group lol.

Its 26 bucks a month and you get 5 full size products to try. The values are around 150 to 300. It's a different box every month and you dont know what's gonna be in it.

And every month these women bitch about how bad the box sucks.....wtf? Just cancel lol. They act like spoiled pigs.....its 26 bucks, ffs.

Boxy should put a limit how many of one item the same person can buy off add ons.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not the jealous, bitter type, so personally I couldn't give 2 shits whether someone brags about being rich online or what their next purchase is going to be.

If they're lying then they're a sad case. If they're telling the truth, good for them, no need to be resentful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not the jealous, bitter type, so personally I couldn't give 2 shits whether someone brags about being rich online or what their next purchase is going to be.

If they're lying then they're a sad case. If they're telling the truth, good for them, no need to be resentful.

Isnt it funny how no one who openly bitches about people bragging about their wealth ever bitches when left wingers use poverty as an insult?

It's only when the tables turn lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's stories like this which remind me why lots of women prefer hanging with us fellas LOL.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It's stories like this which remind me why lots of women prefer hanging with us fellas LOL.

There is a section 8 group on FB. A member went to LSA and cried about the proceeds from her PPP loan (from driving UBER) being frozen by the bank when she tried to withdraw the 16,000.00. I swear on my mama, them LSA bitches are better than detectives. This bitch was straight scamming section 8 and the food stamp program. That thread had me dying.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It’s the ones bragging on FB and Instagram that are usually full of shit. All of em doing that PPP fraud and not saving a dime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These are mostly married suburban women who have started being internet "sellers" as a sort of business.

They sell brands at less than the retailers price. I have no idea how they get their inventory. Some of them have a entire room completely full of products. It's like a whole world of stay at home moms I didnt know about until I started getting beauty subscription boxes.

Sometimes it's awesome when you can get products for half the price. Other times, Karen buys all the fucking eye cream within two fucking minutes and offers it to you for 10 bucks more.

It's not even the first time this shit has happened. I knew they were gonna go after that eye cream so I marked it and waited for the site to open....two fucking minutes it was gone. I had the shit in my cart and it STILL disappeared. I didnt even know something could sell out while it's in your gotdamn cart! ALL I wanted was that damn eye cream.

My husband thinks they have bots or something. Its bullshit. I want to throw eggs at their fucking houses.

I bet they all voted for Biden, too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It’s the ones bragging on FB and Instagram that are usually full of shit. All of em doing that PPP fraud and not saving a dime.

I remember rich Instagram kids was a thing a while back, that irritated me because it was basically spoilt rich kids flushing brand new iphones down the shitter because it wasn't the colour they wanted or burning unwanted Gucci items.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

These are mostly married suburban women who have started being internet "sellers" as a sort of business.

They sell brands at less than the retailers price. I have no idea how they get their inventory. Some of them have a entire room completely full of products. It's like a whole world of stay at home moms I didnt know about until I started getting beauty subscription boxes.

Sometimes it's awesome when you can get products for half the price. Other times, Karen buys all the fucking eye cream within two fucking minutes and offers it to you for 10 bucks more.

It's not even the first time this shit has happened. I knew they were gonna go after that eye cream so I marked it and waited for the site to open....two fucking minutes it was gone. I had the shit in my cart and it STILL disappeared. I didnt even know something could sell out while it's in your gotdamn cart! ALL I wanted was that damn eye cream.

My husband thinks they have bots or something. Its bullshit. I want to throw eggs at their fucking houses.

Sounds about right, a load of bored middle class housewives with nothing to do while their hubby is out earning their allowance LOL.

Almost certainly they'll be leafy suburb liberal types.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Sounds about right, a load of bored middle class housewives with nothing to do while their hubby is out earning their allowance LOL.

Hey now! I spend my own money! I’m not spending all crazy tho. Most expensive thing I’ve purchase besides my procedure was a MacBook. I wanted the desktop but hubby would have lost his shit lol.

I remember rich Instagram kids was a thing a while back, that irritated me off because it was basically spoilt rich kids flushing brand new iphones down the shitter because it wasn't the colour they wanted or burning unwanted Gucci items.
[/QUOTE]

I’m trying to teach my sixteen year old not to be so influenced by social media. She has a group of little friends that show off. Making her earn what she wants instead of just buying it for her. Better late than never.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey now! I spend my own money! I’m not spending all crazy tho. Most expensive thing I’ve purchase besides my procedure was a MacBook. I wanted the desktop but hubby would have lost his shit lol.

I remember rich Instagram kids was a thing a while back, that irritated me off because it was basically spoilt rich kids flushing brand new iphones down the shitter because it wasn't the colour they wanted or burning unwanted Gucci items.

I’m trying to teach my sixteen year old not to be so influenced by social media. She has a group of little friends that show off. Making her earn what she wants instead of just buying it for her. Better late than never.
[/QUOTE]
Can you ask shorty to come and play with me? He's scared that I'll swipe his stumps and expose him again... Thank you

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did anyone see that big hulking crossdresser Boob stop by to cry about my comfortable lifestyle ?

I mean, to come all the way over from VF just to cross your hairy legs in your run up stockings because I'm bragging too much? THat's mileage lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm really glad my kids dont give two shits about socail media. They all have accounts but they rarely go on them.

My daughters pretty much get everything they want but they earn it and it's never anything ridiculous. They have hobbies and things they love doing. Like playing instruments, art and baking...stuff like that. They slam the idiot tiktoc teen's that flush expensive phones and lick toilet seats in the "covid challange"......thank God.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I didn't mean you ya mad head LOL.

I know your links to the cartel funds your lavish lifestyle ha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didn't mean you ya mad head LOL.

I know your links to the cartel funds your lavish lifestyle ha.

If my husband ever came home and announced the money was "his" and I need to go make my own?

The first thing I'm paying for is a filing fee for divorce papers.

Men have no business deciding their wives should be home with the children and then act like marital funds are their money. If you got married everything belongs to both.

No point in marriage and family then. They could have the same arrangement just dating and living separate. If someone doesn't want to be a team why bother. I'm not saying either person should just be spending money and making decisions unilaterally.....I'm saying it should be a team.

BUT......yeah the amount these women spend on make up alone is insane no matter whose money it is. People are free to use their money however they want but when they start putting it on blast and talking about how it causes problems in their marriage.... I do judge them lol. Hundreds of dollars a month on make up and a husband who is stressed about it.

I always over spend on the kids. My husband pushes me to spend more on myself. I'm not even kidding. That's the reason I got the Boxycharm and another called Ipsy....but as you see i get frustrated with it lol. I'm probably gonna cancel it and sign up for this CauseBox. It comes 4 times a year, and has stuff from small businesses from all over and it's all ecofriendly items. It's so much more my thing.

That eye cream thing really pissed me right the fuck off lol I dont wanna play with those bitches anymore.

My daughter gets the Boxycharm as well and she loves it.

Last edited: