People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Who the fuck said my husband says that? He pays the house payment, bills, groceries. I’m no greedy bitch trying to take everything. Marriage is partnership, not leaving it all on him to take care of me.

If you’re gonna throw shade, throw the whole fucking tree. I’ve been ignoring your little comments, trying to “up” me and the fact of the matter is, you’re looking stupid. If you can’t pay your rent, how the fuck are you buying anything? Why do you feel the need to compete? And you claim im the insecure one...

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
175906377_10160341609669305_4478188158807560072_n.jpg

At at least I have a very bigly cock, it's yuuge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who the fuck said my husband says that? He pays the house payment, bills, groceries. I’m no greedy bitch trying to take everything. Marriage is partnership, not leaving it all on him to take care of me.

If you’re gonna throw shade, throw the whole fucking tree. I’ve been ignoring your little comments, trying to “up” me and the fact of the matter is, you’re looking stupid. If you can’t pay your rent, how the fuck are you buying anything? Why do you feel the need to compete? And you claim im the insecure one...

There you go again.

No one was talking about you or your fucking husband.....get the fuck over yourself. No one said fuck all about YOUR husband.

I dont "throw shade", I'm 40 years old. I WILL directly address you if I have a comment.

Why do you always have to force some stupid bitching drama?

You have a big fucking problem and a lot of arrogance acting like everything I post is about you. It's not. Grow up.

This is your issue, not mine. I dont hold onto toxic bullshit. You are the one who always has to find a way to bitch and be a total shit heel.

And there is no way you read my actual post considering your response. Wow. That doesnt apply in the slightest to anything I said in reality. Who knows wtf I said in Fleas psycho land of perpetual drama.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
175906377_10160341609669305_4478188158807560072_n.jpg

At at least I have a very bigly cock, it's yuuge.

Glad you found a word for yourself.

Also, we already have a term for people who think they know more than experts. It's called Dunning- Krueger.

Its seen the most in leftarded echo chambers where everyone bitches about people who jog in a park with no mask on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You know who is mentally unstable?

The loony bitches in the Boxycharm subscriber FB group I'm in. I'm in it because many of them will sell brand new items for half or less then half the retail price.

But every month when peoples boxes arrive, they all bitch and complain. Every month. Then when the Boxy site opens its "add ons"(selling items at 80 percent off its retail price.....its meant for Boxycharm members) these cunts will go buy up all of 1 product and then try to resell it to other Boxycharm members for more than what the site was selling it for but still less than retail.

So let's say I really wanted this certain eye cream. But it costs 48 dollars to buy and Boxycharm has it in Add Ons for 9 dollars. So you mark it and wait until add ons open and go get it. BUT Karen and Janet somehow manage to buy ALL of it before other members get a chance to get one. (No clue how they do this, but they do) so it sells out in like 2 minutes.

Now Karen and Janet go in the FB group, and the Boxy members who wanted the eye cream but didn't get it....either have to buy it from Janet and Karen for 15, 20 dollars plus shipping or buy it for 48 from the retailer. Janet and Karen are big cunty cunts. The 9 dollar price is for members who pay every month to have access to these low prices. Not for Karen and Janet to buy it up and then sell it for more.

Then the crazy bitches who, every month, go to the add on page and spend 500 to 700 dollars, post about it and then discuss how their husbands bitch about it. Its completely insane to me how much these wackjobs will spend every month on make up and shit.

I want that motherfucking eye cream, but I'm not gonna buy it from Karen or Janet.....fuck that gouging scheming bullshit. I'll just see if I can try a sample.....I dont know if I like it. Hence why I wanted it for 9 bucks.

And the fights these nutty cunts will get into are hilarious lol.

It's stories like this which remind me why lots of women prefer hanging with us fellas LOL.

These are mostly married suburban women who have started being internet "sellers" as a sort of business.

They sell brands at less than the retailers price. I have no idea how they get their inventory. Some of them have a entire room completely full of products. It's like a whole world of stay at home moms I didnt know about until I started getting beauty subscription boxes.

Sometimes it's awesome when you can get products for half the price. Other times, Karen buys all the fucking eye cream within two fucking minutes and offers it to you for 10 bucks more.

It's not even the first time this shit has happened. I knew they were gonna go after that eye cream so I marked it and waited for the site to open....two fucking minutes it was gone. I had the shit in my cart and it STILL disappeared. I didnt even know something could sell out while it's in your gotdamn cart! ALL I wanted was that damn eye cream.

My husband thinks they have bots or something. Its bullshit. I want to throw eggs at their fucking houses.

I bet they all voted for Biden, too.

Sounds about right, a load of bored middle class housewives with nothing to do while their hubby is out earning their allowance LOL.

Almost certainly they'll be leafy suburb liberal types.

Hey now! I spend my own money! I’m not spending all crazy tho. Most expensive thing I’ve purchase besides my procedure was a MacBook. I wanted the desktop but hubby would have lost his shit lol.

I didn't mean you ya mad head LOL.

I know your links to the cartel funds your lavish lifestyle ha.

My husband wants no part of that side of my family. Cant blame him either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The loony bitches in the Boxycharm subscriber FB group I'm in. I'm in it because many of them will sell brand new items for half or less then half the retail price.

But every month when peoples boxes arrive, they all bitch and complain. Every month. Then when the Boxy site opens its "add ons"(selling items at 80 percent off its retail price.....its meant for Boxycharm members) these cunts will go buy up all of 1 product and then try to resell it to other Boxycharm members for more than what the site was selling it for but still less than retail.

So let's say I really wanted this certain eye cream. But it costs 48 dollars to buy and Boxycharm has it in Add Ons for 9 dollars. So you mark it and wait until add ons open and go get it. BUT Karen and Janet somehow manage to buy ALL of it before other members get a chance to get one. (No clue how they do this, but they do) so it sells out in like 2 minutes.

Now Karen and Janet go in the FB group, and the Boxy members who wanted the eye cream but didn't get it....either have to buy it from Janet and Karen for 15, 20 dollars plus shipping or buy it for 48 from the retailer. Janet and Karen are big cunty cunts. The 9 dollar price is for members who pay every month to have access to these low prices. Not for Karen and Janet to buy it up and then sell it for more.

Then the crazy bitches who, every month, go to the add on page and spend 500 to 700 dollars, post about it and then discuss how their husbands bitch about it. Its completely insane to me how much these wackjobs will spend every month on make up and shit.

I want that motherfucking eye cream, but I'm not gonna buy it from Karen or Janet.....fuck that gouging scheming bullshit. I'll just see if I can try a sample.....I dont know if I like it. Hence why I wanted it for 9 bucks.

It's stories like this which remind me why lots of women prefer hanging with us fellas LOL.

These are mostly married suburban women who have started being internet "sellers" as a sort of business.

They sell brands at less than the retailers price. I have no idea how they get their inventory. Some of them have a entire room completely full of products. It's like a whole world of stay at home moms I didnt know about until I started getting beauty subscription boxes.

Sometimes it's awesome when you can get products for half the price. Other times, Karen buys all the fucking eye cream within two fucking minutes and offers it to you for 10 bucks more.

It's not even the first time this shit has happened. I knew they were gonna go after that eye cream so I marked it and waited for the site to open....two fucking minutes it was gone. I had the shit in my cart and it STILL disappeared. I didnt even know something could sell out while it's in your gotdamn cart! ALL I wanted was that damn eye cream.

My husband thinks they have bots or something. Its bullshit. I want to throw eggs at their fucking houses.

Sounds about right, a load of bored middle class housewives with nothing to do while their hubby is out earning their allowance LOL.

Hey now! I spend my own money! I’m not spending all crazy tho. Most expensive thing I’ve purchase besides my procedure was a MacBook. I wanted the desktop but hubby would have lost his shit lol.

If my husband ever came home and announced the money was "his" and I need to go make my own?

The first thing I'm paying for is a filing fee for divorce papers.

Men have no business deciding their wives should be home with the children and then act like marital funds are their money. If you got married everything belongs to both.

No point in marriage and family then. They could have the same arrangement just dating and living separate. If someone doesn't want to be a team why bother. I'm not saying either person should just be spending money and making decisions unilaterally.....I'm saying it should be a team.

BUT......yeah the amount these women spend on make up alone is insane no matter whose money it is. People are free to use their money however they want but when they start putting it on blast and talking about how it causes problems in their marriage.... I do judge them lol. Hundreds of dollars a month on make up and a husband who is stressed about it.

I always over spend on the kids. My husband pushes me to spend more on myself. I'm not even kidding. That's the reason I got the Boxycharm and another called Ipsy....but as you see i get frustrated with it lol. I'm probably gonna cancel it and sign up for this CauseBox. It comes 4 times a year, and has stuff from small businesses from all over and it's all ecofriendly items. It's so much more my thing.

That eye cream thing really pissed me right the fuck off lol I dont wanna play with those bitches anymore.

My daughter gets the Boxycharm as well and she loves it.
Lemme just say, if doling out enough pussy to her man, a woman may theoretically be able to deficit spend into the trillions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If my husband ever came home and announced the money was "his" and I need to go make my own?

Men have no business deciding their wives should be home with the children and then act like marital funds are their money. If you got married everything belongs to both.

No point in marriage and family then. They could have the same arrangement just dating and living separate. If someone doesn't want to be a team why bother. I'm not saying either person should just be spending money and making decisions unilaterally.....I'm saying it should be a team.

BUT......yeah the amount these women spend on make up alone is insane no matter whose money it is. People are free to use their money however they want but when they start putting it on blast and talking about how it causes problems in their marriage.... I do judge them lol. Hundreds of dollars a month on make up and a husband who is stressed about it.

I always over spend on the kids. My husband pushes me to spend more on myself. I'm not even kidding. That's the reason I got the Boxycharm and another called Ipsy....but as you see i get frustrated with it lol. I'm probably gonna cancel it and sign up for this CauseBox. It comes 4 times a year, and has stuff from small businesses from all over and it's all ecofriendly items. It's so much more my thing.

That eye cream thing really pissed me right the fuck off lol I dont wanna play with those bitches anymore.

Of course, whether married or in a serious relationship with someone you love, everything should be 50/50.

I know from personal experience that this is fine when your both happy, but if things aren't going well, arguments over money and what it's been spent on and why can very quickly destroy a relationship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lemme just say, if doling out enough pussy to her man, a woman may theoretically be able to deficit spend into the trillions.

Careful.

Flea is going to think you are saying she doesnt fuck her husband now.

That just seems to be the way this thread is panning out.....it became about her on the previous page somehow and now everyone's comments are about her lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

My husband wants no part of that side of my family. Cant blame him either.

Sensible chap, especially when he has a family.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

There you go again.

No one was talking about you or your fucking husband.....get the fuck over yourself. No one said fuck all about YOUR husband.

I dont "throw shade", I'm 40 years old. I WILL directly address you if I have a comment.

You have a big fucking problem and a lot of arrogance acting like everything I post is about you. It's not. Grow up.

This is your issue, not mine. I dont hold onto toxic bullshit. You are the one who always has to find a way to bitch and be a total shit heel.

And there is no way you read my actual post considering your response. Wow. That doesnt apply in the slightest to anything I said in reality. Who knows wtf I said in Fleas psycho land of perpetual drama.

no, there you go again. You throw subtle shade, then point your fucked up fingers at others, accusing us of stirring drama. That’s exactly what you do. I post about teaching my daughter about social media, here you come with “my kids don’t care about social media!”. Like I said, throw the whole fucking tree and stop trying to compete. You lie so much, I don’t even bother correcting it anymore.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Careful.

That just seems to be the way this thread is panning out.....it became about her on the previous page somehow and now everyone's comments are about her lol.
I just wanna add that I wouldnt have even bought my ex a green bologna sammie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course, whether married or in a serious relationship with someone you love, everything should be 50/50.

I know from personal experience that this is fine when your both happy, but if things aren't going well, arguments over money and what it's been spent on and why can very quickly destroy a relationship.

Yep. I've had friends in situations like this, where they were staying home and the husband watched every penny and was unreasonable and borderline abusive.

Mostly I see women over spending on silly things and talking about the problems it causes in their marriage. It really doesnt seem worth it at all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm really glad my kids dont give two shits about socail media. They all have accounts but they rarely go on them.

My daughters pretty much get everything they want but they earn it and it's never anything ridiculous. They have hobbies and things they love doing. Like playing instruments, art and baking...stuff like that. They slam the idiot tiktoc teen's that flush expensive phones and lick toilet seats in the "covid challange"......thank God.

That is unusual, most kids are hooked on social media, girls especially.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Careful.

I just wanna add that I wouldnt have even bought my ex a green bologna sammie.
WBcwgu5.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There you go again.

no, there you go again. You throw subtle shade, then point your fucked up fingers at others, accusing us of stirring drama. That’s exactly what you do. I post about teaching my daughter about social media, here you come with “my kids don’t care about social media!”. Like I said, throw the whole fucking tree and stop trying to compete. You lie so much, I don’t even bother correcting it anymore.

First of all, Aryan didnt criticize you and he had to tell you he wasnt talking about you.

Then you jumped in bitchy because in your mean girl bitchy brain you have decided my comment was about you.

No one is making comments about YOU or "throwing subtle shade". You really are full of your fucking self, you know that? That's your ego.

I was talking about the women in the fucking group I was posting about BEFORE you jumped in and started making it about you.

WHY do you always feel the need to push YOUR bad, ill feelings in my face? You are miserable so I have to be miserable too? Everyone has to read your shitty feelings?

I'm not playing your stupid games where you start your petty middle school dramas and then blame me for it. I'll just shut your childish ass down entirely. This issue is completely one sided and you need to deal with your own self with this nonsense.

Complain by yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm really glad my kids dont give two shits about socail media. They all have accounts but they rarely go on them.

My daughters pretty much get everything they want but they earn it and it's never anything ridiculous. They have hobbies and things they love doing. Like playing instruments, art and baking...stuff like that. They slam the idiot tiktoc teen's that flush expensive phones and lick toilet seats in the "covid challange"......thank God.

That is unusual, most kids are hooked on social media, girls especially.

Not mine.

They have socail media accounts but they rarely go on. They like the internet.....mostly for games and chatting with their friends in discord.

They just have other intetests......I'm certainly not complaining lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did anyone see that big hulking crossdresser Boob stop by to cry about my comfortable lifestyle ?

I mean, to come all the way over from VF just to cross your hairy legs in your run up stockings because I'm bragging too much? THat's mileage lmao

You mean Blurt?
yeah, that degenerate

I'm actually a bit jealous, she normally only comes on here to yap at me.
Why do you call that mountain man looking degenerate a she?

dressing up like a woman doesnt make one a woman, it just makes them mentally ill

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Discord?? That’s the worst one. Hello?

I’m gonna shut up cuz I’m starting to think you’re not the old Dovey for a reason. The old Dovey who I loved like a sister, who was the sweetest person ever. I’m done now.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did anyone see that big hulking crossdresser Boob stop by to cry about my comfortable lifestyle ?

I mean, to come all the way over from VF just to cross your hairy legs in your run up stockings because I'm bragging too much? THat's mileage lmao

You mean Blurt?
yeah, that degenerate

dressing up like a woman doesnt make one a woman, it just makes them mentally ill

According to him/her/it there's absolutely nothing gay about a guy sporting a floral frock and pink stilettos.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You mean Blurt?
yeah, that degenerate

According to him/her/it there's absolutely nothing gay about a guy sporting a floral frock and pink stilettos.
that just goes to show you how deformed his brain really is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m gonna shut up

Yes you should.

I'm sure teens over the age of 16 who are educated in internet safety know how to manage servers likely better than you do.

Go take your unsolicited opinions and your shitty childish grudge bullshit and shove them up your entire new ass. I'm not asking you for your "approval" and I dont give a shit what you think of me.

You cannot respectfully deal with a simple conflict without running and blasting drama on the internet, so you can miss me that "Dovey isnt who I thought she was" bullshit. You lost that priviledge when you chose to be a two faced untrustworthy cunt.

Go whine to Poofer about how horrible you fucktards think I am. But stop pretending anything I post is about you on any level, or manipulating what's being said so YOU can start your shit. If I have something to say to you, you'll KNOW.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You mean Blurt?
yeah, that degenerate

He's a victim of Canadian Cultural Marxist indoctrination. A complete lost cause, unfortunately.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m gonna shut up cuz I’m starting to think you’re not the old Dovey for a reason. The old Dovey who I loved like a sister, who was the sweetest person ever. I’m done now.
What do you expect her to act like? You both need to stahp it, we're all in this together... I think we're all lucky to have collective shit posting qualities you won't find anywhere else... We all have a lot in common no matter what anyone thinks to the contrary... Imagine inviting a noob into the ring of crazy we got?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You mean Blurt?
yeah, that degenerate

He's a victim of Canadian Cultural Marxist indoctrination. A complete lost cause, unfortunately.
The guy is like 6' 8" in heels. What a fuck up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wish you 2 would kiss and make up, naked preferably.

That's never happening. I'm fine posting on the same forum.....but never ever will interact with her, or and especially Murdock ever the fuck again.

The best you'll get from me on this one is I'll probably start ignoring her manipulative attempts to start some dumb bitch fight.