Satanic sick shit

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
92o19g.jpg

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fair enough. That woman is quite unattractive poor thing. It almost looks like a mug shot or something.
I just happened to stumble across some news story, apparently she's some kind of thief and I think it is a mugshot....interesting face that looks like it's had a hard life.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Countess DON'T peep in the keyhole its a trap. Most likely a screwdriver but some bitches with use exactos twist your eyeballs all around and it makes them cum in your new hole. shotgun would mean a new door so..
just watch yo eyes. depends on her mars placement

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Countess DON'T peep in the keyhole its a trap. Most likely a screwdriver but some bitches with use exactos twist your eyeballs all around and it makes them cum in your new hole. shotgun would mean a new door so..
just watch yo eyes. depends on her mars placement

I think you suffer from Mad Cow disease. At first, I thought it might be drugs, but no, it's definitely mad cow.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
But your article even calls it LA's "harbor region".

If you're from NorCal like me...the entire LA basin is LA, until we see San Diego...:LOL3:

It’s not LA

True Angelenos call it the South Bay

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
haven't been to North Bay in 8 years @Admin. not sure how you know Ontario so well but maybe one day you, me, and @The Prowler can go for some cold ones up there do some fishing and hunting. I usually head easterly than north not straight north so North Bay hasn't been on me mind as of late. Good catch

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, is it LA County though? Where does Orange County start?

LA is broken down by Angelenos as follows:

The BEACH.. the entire reason people come here including Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Brentwood and Beverly Hills is the Westside.

Central LA is everything east of the westside… midtown, south central, Compton… the hood she claims to be from is here.

Mid town, Downtown, Boyle Heights is East LA or Eas Los as the locals refer to it.

The South Bay is everything past LAX, Long Beach to OC. This is where she is actually from.

We don’t use North unless we are talking about NorCal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LA is broken down by Angelenos as follows:

The BEACH.. the entire reason people come here including Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Brentwood and Beverly Hills is the Westside.

Central LA is everything east of the westside… midtown, south central, Compton… the hood she claims to be from is here.

Mid town Downtown Boyle Heights is East LA or Eas Los as the locals refer to it.

The South Bay is everything past LAX, Long Beach to OC. This is where she is actually from.

We don’t use North unless we are talking about NorCal.

It's the delineation between LA and "South Bay" that I wasn't clear about. And LA and the Valley either...

It's all connected so it's hard to tell.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's the delineation between LA and "South Bay" that I wasn't clear about. And LA and the Valley either...

It's all connected so it's hard to tell.

That’s because Hawthorne and Inglewood are LA and part of the South Bay simultaneously… our delineations have more to do with traffic and freeways we want to avoid that most wouldn’t understand unless you lived here.

The valley is yuck and no on is trying to go into that madness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s because Hawthorne and Inglewood are LA and part of the South Bay simultaneously… our delineations have more to do with traffic and freeways we want to avoid that most wouldn’t understand unless you lived here.

The valley is yuck and no on is trying to go into that madness.

Anytime I'm in SoCal, I plan my driving time against LA commute hours to the best of my ability.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Anytime I'm in SoCal, I plan my driving time against LA commute hours to the best of my ability.

You have to.

You could spend your whole day trying to get across town if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to.

You could spend your whole day trying to get across town if you don’t know what you’re doing.

I've sat in traffic on the 210, the 60 and the 10 going in the wrong direction when I haven't had a choice...

Last time I was in LA, getting to and from LAX was sheer insanity.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Did Fupa spontaneously combust cause she doesn’t have air conditioning in her shitty San Pedro appartment?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please be kind to the mentally and emotionally disturbed, sir.
Consider the pain they are in though you don't share it,
and always remind yourself....
..There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Are you saying she was not graced by God?

I don't want to believe it. I want to believe that she can be redeemed or enlightened.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Are you saying she was not graced by God?

I don't want to believe it. I want to believe that she can be redeemed or enlightened.
...as all can and most will.
The term Grace has meaning.
Of course no one receives anything undeserved and those who have been Graced earned it.