Satanic sick shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let’s see some proof of these naked pregnancy photos. Cuz I got some of you that look like you 6 months with twins, you fat motherfucker

on-fire.gif

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Let’s see some proof of these naked pregnancy photos. Cuz I got some of you that look like you 6 months with twins, you fat motherfucker

And where did you get them, skankzilla?

Did you acquire them from me? The pages I post on… social media pages that you stalk ?

Or did you get them from a dirty, lowlife, schmuck?!??

You talk about integrity like you’ve ever had an ounce.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And where did you get them, skankzilla?

Did you acquire them from me? The pages I post on… social media pages that you stalk ?

Or did you get them from a dirty, lowlife, schmuck?!??

You talk about integrity like you’ve ever had an ounce.

Wait up

I thought you said they weren’t pics of you?

You stupid ass bitch lmao

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wait up

I thought you said they weren’t pics of you?

You stupid ass bitch lmao

You’re claiming they are me… yet I haven’t seen them.

This is what we call the benefit of the doubt reverse troll for the braindead moronics who attempt to play the game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re claiming they are me… yet I haven’t seen them.

This is what we call the benefit of the doubt reverse troll for the braindead moronics who attempt to play the game.

I see an LA version of West Side Story coming out of this...the script is writing itself.

Slow down, I'm taking notes!

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So… while the dizzy, rotund, cock breath, fiend searches the crayon shavings in her brain for a comeback…

Nothing you have seen passed around as a photo is me. I will never post a photo to combat this bullshit argument Fupa thinks is the smoking gun evidence of her epic retardation…

So there you have it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m coming to the realization I’m way too good for this place, day after day the same tired shit, not a creative soul in this place just people with these awesome families that they need to spend all day making the most grossest accusations @The Countess to preserve what little respect I have left for you you’re on ignore as of now sure you don’t care I know but that’s just it you should it speaks to where you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m coming to the realization I’m way too good for this place, day after day the same tired shit, not a creative soul in this place just people with these awesome families that they need to spend all day making the most grossest accusations @The Countess to preserve what little respect I have left for you you’re on ignore as of now sure you don’t care I know but that’s just it you should it speaks to where you are.

I tried to use my terrific sense of humor today. I never get credit...you're all not worthy.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So… while the dizzy, rotund, cock breath, fiend searches the crayon shavings in her brain for a comeback…

Nothing you have seen passed around as a photo is me. I will never post a photo to combat this bullshit argument Fupa thinks is the smoking gun evidence of her epic retardation…

So there you have it.

Those pics are so bad and gross, you’re straight denying they are you. I honestly pity you.

I would never take pics like that and I’m nowhere near as fat as you. Pregnant, I was nowhere near as fat as you. Instead of sitting here in denial about your size, go do something about it.

You’re way too invested in other people’s real lives. Where we live, our marriages, kids etc. Someone calling me a fat whore won’t have me seeking out their relatives or trying to get them fired. You guys ruin the fun of all of this cuz you take things way too personally. I’m guilty of things but I’ve never seeked out anyone in real life. I’m going to pray you get the healing that you need and someday find something in life that will make you happy and at peace.

You’re gonna stroke out if you continue with this unhealthy behavior.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Those pics are so bad and gross, you’re straight denying they are you. I honestly pity you.

I would never take pics like that and I’m nowhere near as fat as you. Pregnant, I was nowhere near as fat as you. Instead of sitting here in denial about your size, go do something about it.

You’re way too invested in other people’s real lives. Where we live, our marriages, kids etc. Someone calling me a fat whore won’t have me seeking out their relatives or trying to get them fired. You guys ruin the fun of all of this cuz you take things way too personally. I’m guilty of things but I’ve never seeked out anyone in real life. I’m going to pray you get the healing that you need and someday find something in life that will make you happy and at peace.

Take a break from the testosterone already, ogre breath. The cortisol is not good for the fupa.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wish you would share the sentiments of not messing with real life like the pieces of shit you spend most of your own online time with.

Hypocrite!