Satanic sick shit

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As parents they have the right to pursue the medical care that believe their offspring need.

The mother of the child was against it. He was able to get a judge to decide in favor of supporting the child’s decision before the male hormones kick in. This makes sense to me… I can understand wanting to prevent the masculinity from forming.

But then you have Shiloh Jolie-Pit and I’m convinced that this was also the right decision on the part of her parents~

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is much more ridicule and hatred towards the born male transgender community.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
As parents they have the right to pursue the medical care that believe their offspring need.

Gabrielle Union is an attention whore, using that confused child to stay relevant. Dwayne is a closet homosexual who is living vicariously thru his child.

If I was this kids mom, I’d have beat the brakes of Gaby’s barren ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gabrielle Union is an attention whore, using that confused child to stay relevant. Dwayne is a closet homosexual who is living vicariously thru his child.

If I was this kids mom, I’d have beat the brakes of Gaby’s barren ass.

I don't know anything about them quite frankly, I don't keep up with celebrities. They have rights, none of us do when it comes to their kid(s).

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't know anything about them quite frankly, I don't keep up with celebrities. They have rights, none of us do when it comes to their kid(s).

I’m on LSA so I know all the celebrity gossip.

Gabrielle is not that BOY’S mother and should not have a say in any of his decisions.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I actually agree with having them wait, although I’m regularly confused for a lib ~ I’m actually a moderate.

But some will argue that allowing a child who is convinced they are a different sex to go through puberty is torture.

I’m a live and let live kinda girl. I try to be open and listen to both sides of an argument before I try to interject my beliefs on another human’s life.
Going through puberty is torture?

I'm a moderate too. But is going though evolution torture? Is going through competing with men as a man even though identifying as a woman, torture?

If there was a Miss America and you were in it, would you live and let live at trans women who are really men degrading your chances of winning?

To be sure, these contests are most probably outdated in terms of progress, but to keep thsm just to allow a trans of winning over a woman borne is a disassociated form of equivilancy that mocks the very form of equality these 'woke' peeps seem to embrace with more stupidity than Robinhood claiming justice giving back to the poor while eviscerating the poor defending the very money bags this bitch is stealing.

There are nuts so dull as those who are numb nuts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bio mom took it to court and lost.

Did she drop the case or is she appealing?

Personally, I'm very concerned with any of this "gender affirming care" that is happening in the country for kids. Adolescence and puberty are difficult enough.

European countries are starting to pull back, on gender affirming care guidelines, because of some data that they have on those who have transitioned and the difficulties. I think the medical profession and institutions of health have to answer for those who have difficulties. I don't know if these individuals need better psychological screening, but something needs to change. Some have regrets. The problem I'm having is that I haven't looked at enough data to know whether these people with regrets are a small percentage of those that transition or do they represent a robust enough number to warrant intervention by Congress.

What I don't do, and won't start doing now, is cherry picking cases. I think for every one we look at that has a bad outcome, there is probably one that seems to be working.

Where do we draw the line between that adolescent's rights, the parent's rights and then society?

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Did she drop the case or is she appealing?

Personally, I'm very concerned with any of this "gender affirming care" that is happening in the country for kids. Adolescence and puberty are difficult enough.

European countries are starting to pull back, on gender affirming care guidelines, because of some data that they have on those who have transitioned and the difficulties. I think the medical profession and institutions of health have to answer to those who have difficulties. I don't know if these individuals need better psychological screening, but something needs to change. Some have regrets. The problem I'm having is that I haven't looked at enough data to know whether these people with regrets are a small percentage of those that transition or do they represent a robust enough number for intervention by Congress.

What I don't do and won't start doing now is cherry picking cases. I think for every one we look at that has a bad outcome, there is probably one that seems to be working.

Where do we draw the line between that adolescent's rights, the parent's rights and then society?
What harm is it to allow someone to be an adult to make their own decisions?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
fugtrnz.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Going through puberty is torture?

I'm a moderate too. But is going though evolution torture? Is going through competing with men as a man even though identifying as a woman, torture?

If there was a Miss America and you were in it, would you live and let live at trans women who are really men degrading your chances of winning?

To be sure, these contests are most probably outdated in terms of progress, but to keep thsm just to allow a trans of winning over a woman borne is a disassociated form of equivilancy that mocks the very form of equality these 'woke' peeps seem to embrace with more stupidity than Robinhood claiming justice giving back to the poor while eviscerating the poor defending the very money bags this bitch is stealing.

There are nuts so dull as those who are numb nuts.

For a male who wants to be a woman I think it would be torture as I stated in my initial response.

I’m also a former collegiate athlete and do not think they should be allowed to compete in female sporting events for obvious reasons.

I’m pro tolerance so these people don’t have to hide who they are or fear for their lives. I just watched the docuseries Last Call about a serial killer who targeted gay men in NY during the 90s. Most of the victims were married men who were closeted homosexuals. They talked about the horrific crimes against these people, lack of police involvement and the defense for murdering them is widely acceptable.

As for woke culture… I’ll pass so this doesn’t turn into a full-blown thread hijack.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Apparently, some of these young people are suicidal. That's the harm I find most frightening. One would have to be a real bastard if one preferred dead kids to transgender kids.

I’d beat the tranny out of mine. Ain’t no child of mine coming home gay either.

My children are married with kids so they’re normal.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny.

Explain how you were in love with Aaron Hernandez, who was a proven homosexual?

He was a hot Latino who was completely innocent just like Chaos400lbs! No accusations pubweeeze cause she can’t think past the lusssssssst.

Talk about keeping it on ice till hubby got early release for good behavior SMh

Chaos400 lbs = Piggie Smellzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There goes all those good Christian values….

Out the window with her anal virginity and desire to be punished with Bible camp :BuhBye:

I dunno know about all that. I just remember her crush on these gay men. Not that I blame her with George and Freddy, they were awfully cute. Especially, Georgios...he was yummy, gay or not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno know about all that. I just remember her crush on these gay men. Not that I blame her with George and Freddy, they were awfully cute. Especially, Georgios...he was yummy, gay or not.

I loved gay men too… hence my fling with fatty mclardington and his penchant for obese hood rats.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
then you’ve got prolapse ProTard thirsting for the jiss aimed right at his tonsils

It’s like a clusterfuck of closeted ghey fucking up the interwebz with their minuscule balls.

Mine are so big they are on my chest. They call me fat cause their dick can’t reach my neck in the cleavage forest.

Damn fools the whole lot.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno who that is.

As for gay men, at the moment I can't think of one I've had a thing for...

Thunder thighs… the biker shorts chub rub helmeted avenger himself.

The Joo Joo double fisting bear claws dumbass…

The Oooh she’s fat…..

Have you seen your minuscule button mushroom you’re trying to pass off for an outtie in the past decade?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thunder thighs… the biker shorts chin rub wearing helmeted avenger himself.

The Joo Joo double fisting bear claws dumbass…

The Oooh she’s fat…..

Have you seen your minuscule button mushroom you’re trying to pass off for an outtie in the past decade?

Why is he fat in all the places women are? Ewwwwww