Satanic sick shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Portland is full of mostly White leftards, but if they're killing niggers, perhaps they aren't all bad.

I wonder how many get sent to Aidsman's LGBT retirement village?

See, you say you aren't for the extermination of races...you just want your country back.

That was a lie. You want to see races you despise exterminated.

It's who you are.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Portland is full of mostly White leftards, but if they're killing niggers, perhaps they aren't all bad.

I wonder how many kids get "relocated" to Aidsman's LGBT retirement village?
well they all should be blacked out. they do jackshit in life yet get handed everything on a silver platter. We need another Hitler get rid of the French, Jews, and niggers
it would nice if all the niggers invaded his little village than it gets nuked as the niggers there began to settle

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
well they all should be blacked out. they do jackshit in life yet get handed everything on a silver platter. We need another Hitler get rid of the French, Jews, and niggers
it would nice if all the niggers invaded his little village than it gets nuked as the niggers there began to settle
Do you need a tissue and a safe space, you whiny little bitch?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Aren't French Canadians super libtarded? In France they refuse to speak English, but they love niggers....

Maybe Admin should move there? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus.... you're too fat to work and on welfare. How can you have the nerve to call other people poor?

Does that delusion make you feel better? I'm retired and I live in California, a state you can't afford to live in...not anywhere in the state. Even the shitholes of this state are too expensive for you.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Aren't French Canadians super libtarded? In France they refuse to speak English, but they love niggers....

Maybe Admin should move there? :LOL3:
Think millions of Trudeaus... its like a where is Waldo type of shit. Fucking sand niggers are close to them though. All scum of the earth.
Oh fuck they would welcome him just about anywhere here in T.O. its like the Twilight Zone here especially as to who as has the most rights. It ain't the white man that's for sure.. but predators like him even white get treated like royalty. Fuck a kid here what's the big deal? blame the parents, the internet.. Adm. would be in predatory heaven up here. Disgusting on all levels.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Think millions of Trudeaus... its like a where is Waldo type of shit. Fucking sand niggers are close to them though. All scum of the earth.
Oh fuck they would welcome him just about anywhere here in T.O. its like the Twilight Zone here especially as to who as has the most rights. It ain't the white man that's for sure.. but predators like him even white get treated like royalty. Fuck a kid here what's the big deal? blame the parents, the internet.. Adm. would be in predatory heaven up here. Disgusting on all levels.
Now I understand why Blurt was such a massive homo.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ok, I have to ask. Why are you a homosexual? And why when you live in a faggy blue state, do you feel the need to deny it?

It's almost like you're ashamed and know that it's wrong.
You lived with Jimmy Saville for all your life, you disgusting piece of shit!