Satanic sick shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't be fooled. Her politics were directly formed in proportion to the number of tax dollars she's sucked up like a cankered, bloated leech since she went into "public service."

Oh wait! You get a taxpayer-funded pension too, don't you?

You take this all so personally. YOU have contributed 0 dollars to my pension. I never worked for the feds, chapped ass Reggie.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I take it personal? You should revisit Psych 101 and that section on projection.

I will concede that none of my federal tax dollars have been sucked up from the taxpayer trough you've been feeding from, but the fact remains that the taxpayers of California have funded every paycheck you've ever received and that nice pension you're living on now.

Do you have one of those sweet public sector union deals like our taxpayer leeches have here in Illinois where you got to retire with 100% of your final salary plus a 3.5% annual COLA increase every year for the rest of your life?

Yes, that's all funded by the taxpayers too, isn't it?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I take it personal? You should revisit Psych 101 and that section on projection.

I will concede that none of my federal tax dollars have been sucked up from the taxpayer trough you've been feeding from, but the fact remains that the taxpayers of California have funded every paycheck you've ever received and that nice pension you're living on now.

Do you have one of those sweet public sector union deals like our taxpayer leeches have here in Illinois where you got to retire with 100% of your final salary plus a 3.5% annual COLA increase every year for the rest of your life?

Yes, that's all funded by the taxpayers too, isn't it?
Does being dry, repetitive and boring take a lot of College and Professional Certification?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you take it PERSONALLY.

And unless you think government employees should be slaves, they're all paid, regardless of where you are in the US. Actually, the CA taxpayer is more blue than red and they don't whine nearly as much as right-wingers like you. Some of us see paying taxes as part of our civic duty.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics, like the average Reggie post, are boring af. Let’s talk about Fortnite

At least you got the first party right. Reggie's posts are boring AF because he hasn't had an original thought since he didn't get accepted into a doctoral program is my guess. He's so convinced he's special, he's been resentful ever since.

Doesn't realize people like all of us are a dime a dozen. You were no more special in grad school than anyone else there, Reggie. Get over it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Gramsci did talk about "the long march through the cultural institutions of the West," and advertising is a cultural institution, so to speak.

But the Countess is right. These people are sick fucks. Why can't the (Democrat) rainbow people just leave the kids alone?

you dumb bastard. Fat ass has never been right in her pathetic life.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There goes Admin spamming the thread with nonsense. Some things never change
new-girl-max-greenfield.gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You misspelled 'Doctor's doing something that's over your pay grade.'
If you trust all doctors to do the right thing vs taking the extra money for extra drugs, surgeries & shit then you probably trust all used car salesman too. The lady who got all the surgeries to look like a living barbie doll, you think the doc acted on the hippocratic oath or the oath of a hypocrite chasing dollar billz ya'll?

Jesus what a fucking noob. Just because someone went to school doesn't mean they still don't just try to pad their pockets with the almighty dollar over doing what is scientifically correct.

Why can't the kid wait until 18?

Seriously. Go fetch me an argument boy. Damn progressives with no patience. You're no David Puddy. That dude knew the undercoat upcharge was shit. You would just pay for it and think it was your duty to get your vehicle undercoated, like a fucking dunce cap sporting insignifigant wuss face fucknob. But the salesman did say it was good for the environment. The environment of putting more money in his pocket via the less brain cells in your head. Holla!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they should wait until 18 years old when they are an adult to decide if they want to transistion or not.

Liberals will argue it's between the kid, the parents and their doctor because oooooooooooo we have a doctor so that makes it legit and we should all butt out.

These the same doctors like the ones who took big pharma bonuses to hook half of America on opiods? Because money motivates people. To DO SHIT. But telling a kid they shouldn't change? Yeah, doc gets no money for no precedures, drugs, therapies.

I mean, but sure. There's a "doctor" there. And they are salt of the fucking earth and never in it for the almighty dolla, right folks? lulz.... Suckers.

I actually agree with having them wait, although I’m regularly confused for a lib ~ I’m actually a moderate.

But some will argue that allowing a child who is convinced they are a different sex to go through puberty is torture.

I’m a live and let live kinda girl. I try to be open and listen to both sides of an argument before I try to interject my beliefs on another human’s life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually agree with having them wait, although I’m regularly confused for a lib ~ I’m actually a moderate.

But some will argue that allowing a child who is convinced they are a different sex to go through puberty is torture.

I’m a live and let live kinda girl. I try to be open and listen to both sides of an argument before I try to interject my beliefs on another human’s life.

I'm not convinced a confused kid goes to a medical appt and set up surgery that day without any psychological testing, endocrinological testing etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not convinced a confused kid goes to a medical appt and set up surgery that day without any psychological testing, endocrinological testing etc.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Dwayne Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, left Florida because of this very issue:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!