Satanic sick shit

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do your kids know about your secret life with kids? or do you get your kids involved too? teaching em nice and early eh? I gotta start paying more attention to missing kids in the area.. you'd probably be the guilty one every single time

Apologize to Prowler and his wife IF I'm wrong about you. He is a dear friend.. and he would help you out with money any time. You don't have to be an UBER driver until you die. Just apologize to him and he will help you out. He is that kind of a man. He could be your hero.. if you ain't a Predator.
Did you suck a dick dipped in LSD today ?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
why are kids so much on your mind? that has me wondering even more. Maybe you take that Bible and God's work too seriously and on the innocent. Look into the mirror before you judge others my son
Ask Cuckess and Duh'v that question.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why would you care about my pension or lack of one? The only part about your taxpayer-funded check you live off of is that if it were up to me I'd cut it off and let you beg for quarters underneath a freeway overpass.
Because you bitch about it ALL THE TIME, you senile old fuck up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought this was a good time to address the obvious from the faux Christian:

The third of the Ten Commandments states, "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain" (Exodus 20:7). This commandment forbids the use of God's name in a way that is irreverent, dishonoring, or wicked

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

The third of the Ten Commandments states, "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain" (Exodus 20:7). This commandment forbids the use of God's name in a way that is irreverent, dishonoring, or wicked
Is that like how when an adult homosexual gets fellatio from a minor child he convinced to suck his dick and when he cums he shouts "Oh God!"?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that like how when an adult homosexual gets fellatio from a minor child he convinced to suck his dick and when he cums he shouts "Oh God!"?
You’d know best. Wasn’t raping Asian women your thing? Shen Li would be appropriate. Right?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don't think that's on their list of things to be outraged about this week.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The Stupidest Cuck on the forums never disappoints with her gifts of batshittery!

IMG-5222.jpg

Liberals are animals