Satanic sick shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even BF and LILY negged him for it!

Of course, I don't play that game.

But look at what your bald buddy did and what his hijab donning fluffer did. Only the Muslim gave an approval of his post.

GKl8401.jpg

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Of course, I don't play that game.

But look at what your bald buddy did and what his hijab donning fluffer did. Only the Muslim gave an approval of his post.

GKl8401.jpg
That is Cool though Lily because it's your family.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
That's what I've been saying.

And there is only one of us "members" that has approved of this kind of shit. Mr. Hijab himself, No One.
It's just ridiculous throwing that accusation around like that.

I'll tell you what @Adam Hitler How about I go and visit tons of social media sites posting accusations of you being a child predator? Would it go over well with you?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

I'll tell you what @Adam Hitler How about I go and visit tons of social media sites posting accusations of you being a child predator? Would it go over well with you?
Do I promote the LGBT movement and refuse to denounce nonces?

Think carefully, your bias is shining through here...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But they actually post some pretty sick shit themselves.

My grandson was 8 years old when that happened. What did these bitches do about their own being sickos?

Not a damn thing.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You have to remember that these sociopaths were all banned here at one time, for this exact behavior. Mr Bastard Factory against his own preference even made talking about this bullshit off limits, but clearly that rule is not being reinforced, of late.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Clearly you don't take it seriously. Come and talk to me when you are.
I don't take it seriously by drawing people's attention to it? WTF are you smoking? Maybe I should ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist? That should work, right?

You're just upset because your lil pet Admin, who is here daily for hours on end and adds substantially to the daily post count, is potentially going to get upset and ragequit.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When has your buddy Admin done this?

He's point blank refusing to do so right now...
Where is your condemnation of Piggly's starting an entire thread to promote the rape of a 6 year old girl?

But here you are jumping on the bandwagon over a pointed question I made to one of the Forums Chicken Littles.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. I don't know where they are...I've been on several forums with him over the years.

You answer my question you coward.

How about what Prowler said about my grandson?
He has a crush on Yowler, he couldn't speak ill of him.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I don't take it seriously by drawing people's attention to it? WTF are you smoking? Maybe I should ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist? That should work! Right?

You're just upset because your lil pet Admin, who is here daily for hours on end and adds substantially to the daily post count, is potentially going to get upset and ragequit.
Nope, I just don't like it when people like you toss an accusation like that around knowing the weight it carries. I'm smoking a salad joint right now to answer your question.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
No. I don't know where they are...I've been on several forums with him over the years.

You answer my question you coward.

How about what Prowler said about my grandson?
Prowler's post is just distasteful. Unlike Admin, Prowler hasn't shown any kind of sympathy towards noncery or the LGBT movement over the years.

In any case, stop trying to divert the conversation. Why doesn't your frail, homosexual, e-buddy denounce the gavy for celebrating a known pederast?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler's post is just distasteful, he hasn't shown any kind of sympathy towards noncery or the LGBT movement, like Admin has.

In any case, stop trying to divert the conversation. Why doesn't your frail, homosexual, e-buddy denounce the gavy for celebrating a known pederast?

Only distasteful? What a wimpy response. He has no respect for children. That's weird. Almost all adults want to protect kids, not use them for sexual deviancy.

No, I'm not diverting a damn thing. Flea's OP is about what was said about Duhv's kid. I'm right on topic.