Satanic sick shit

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
784-DCEBC-ED60-4993-92-AE-24578-B82-CE2-E.jpg

Barbie is loved by little girls all over the world. Always has been

This is beyond ridiculous. It’s sickening. Leave the kids alone! What kind of sick fuck thinks of associating trannies with kids toys?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I even deleted my twitter. I was triggered by these news that MEN WITH DICKS are dressing like women and hints for kids!!!!
Too Much for me.

Adults are sick freaks. So what you do. But leave the kids alone.

The rainbow propaganda they are left with. Drag queen story time. I saw videos , sickening.

I lost respect for the so called morale west, with this sick stuff. I rather live in Muslim country or Russia to get left alone with that shit.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wanted to understand who is behind this. It's a company called FeverUp and they're behind that ad.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And ESG. Especially the „S“. I saw on twitter a good video, that companies get paid, if the they support the sickening rainbow, woke agenda.

Where are the limits? People here believ in the shit. They lost having an own opinion. Fisting kids is the next step. Will they say „NO“ this time?

after seeing what happened with Covaids and how people behaved, I dont think so,

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Even if they did, I simply wouldn't buy it.

Almost seems like millenials and Gen Zers are running a long troll on the rest of us.
Well, Gramsci did talk about "the long march through the cultural institutions of the West," and advertising is a cultural institution, so to speak.

But the Countess is right. These people are sick fucks. Why can't the (Democrat) rainbow people just leave the kids alone?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Gramsci did talk about "the long march through the cultural institutions of the West," and advertising is a cultural institution, so to speak.

But the Countess is right. These people are sick fucks. Why can't the (Democrat) rainbow people just leave the kids alone?
See Lilys feedback???

She is supporting child fisters!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I think they should wait until 18 years old when they are an adult to decide if they want to transistion or not.

Liberals will argue it's between the kid, the parents and their doctor because oooooooooooo we have a doctor so that makes it legit and we should all butt out.

These the same doctors like the ones who took big pharma bonuses to hook half of America on opiods? Because money motivates people. To DO SHIT. But telling a kid they shouldn't change? Yeah, doc gets no money for no precedures, drugs, therapies.

I mean, but sure. There's a "doctor" there. And they are salt of the fucking earth and never in it for the almighty dolla, right folks? lulz.... Suckers.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they should wait until 18 years old when they are an adult to decide if they want to transistion or not.

Liberals will argue it's between the kid, the parents and their doctor because oooooooooooo we have a doctor so that makes it legit and we should all butt out.

These the same doctors like the ones who took big pharma bonuses to hook half of America on opiods? Because money motivates people. To DO SHIT. But telling a kid they shouldn't change? Yeah, doc gets no money for no precedures, drugs, therapies.

I mean, but sure. There's a "doctor" there. And they are salt of the fucking earth and never in it for the almighty dolla, right folks? lulz.... Suckers.
Thank you for making decisions for my family, damned nice of you.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Thank you for making decisions for my family, damned nice of you.

Thank you for ignoring my whole point about bad doctors and thinking it's okay to ruin the life of a minor before they become an adult to make the decision WITHOUT YOU.

Talk about cutting someone off at the pass. Puberty coming up son? Nah, we'll snip that penis before it even gets there! Oh you want it back? Gone. Because daddy knew best.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you for ignoring my whole point about bad doctors and thinking it's okay to ruin the life of a minor before they become an adult to make the decision WITHOUT YOU.

Talk about cutting someone off at the pass. Puberty coming up son? Nah, we'll snip that penis before it even gets there! Oh you want it back? Gone. Because daddy knew best.
You misspelled 'Doctor's doing something that's over your pay grade.'