Satanic sick shit

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He was a hot Latino who was completely innocent just like Chaos400lbs! No accusations pubweeeze cause she can’t think past the lusssssssst.

Talk about keeping it on ice till hubby got early release for good behavior SMh

Chaos400 lbs = Piggie Smellzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh so you wanna start bringing family up again, do you fat slag? Ok, I’m game

“chaos” told me everything about your bloated lying ass, including the fact you got fired, not retired and how you begged him to help you get an IT job. Only you were too stupid to learn the software. Don’t get me started on your homosexual family members .

Bitch, I warned you about trying me. Cuz I got a whole vulgar slideshow proving you’re the white version of Lizzo. Keep bringing up my family and watch where that slideshow ends up.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
then you’ve got prolapse ProTard thirsting for the jiss aimed right at his tonsils

It’s like a clusterfuck of closeted ghey fucking up the interwebz with their minuscule balls.

Mine are so big they are on my chest. They call me fat cause their dick can’t reach my neck in the cleavage forest.

Damn fools the whole lot.

They call you fat cuz you are, wide load

2-A797693-9421-4-EC5-BE62-957-C63-C85-C16.jpg

Do go ahead and cry chopped tho. It’s the one you had as your avatar LOL

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

“chaos” told me everything about your bloated lying ass, including the fact you got fired, not retired and how you begged him to help you get an IT job. Only you were too stupid to learn the software. Don’t get me started on your homosexual family members .

Bitch, I warned you about trying me. Cuz I got a whole vulgar slideshow proving you’re the white version of Lizzo. Keep bringing up my family and watch where that slideshow ends up.
How do you wipe that gigantic monolith of an ass? A corncob?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They call you fat cuz you are, wide load

2-A797693-9421-4-EC5-BE62-957-C63-C85-C16.jpg

Do go ahead and cry chopped tho. It’s the one you had as your avatar LOL
Where the fuck are her legs ! I only see one titty and no legs lol.

Who is that meant to be ? An amputee .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You smell bad fatty

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m not white like that, you fucking IDIOT.

But thanks for pointing out that she looks pregnant LOL

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Whoopty doo. Is that supposed to shame me?

What he didn’t do, was run to a third world country so he could easily steal kids. In fact, he hates predators like you. Seethe, you shriveled old prune

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What he didn’t do, was run to a third world country so he could easily steal kids. In fact, he hates predators like you. Seethe, you shriveled old prune

Please tell me, you don’t share a bed? Do you see a Doctor Regularly? I’m sure there are hundreds of free clinics in Compton.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where’s your proof fat ass. Please elaborate

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Stop with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! accusations. Take it to TBC. Not here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gabrielle Union is an attention whore, using that confused child to stay relevant. Dwayne is a closet homosexual who is living vicariously thru his child.

If I was this kids mom, I’d have beat the brakes of Gaby’s barren ass.

As if you’re some sort of stellar parent..

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Apparently, some of these young people are suicidal. That's the harm I find most frightening. One would have to be a real bastard if one preferred dead kids to transgender kids.
Yeah well if you cut off your penis and turn 18 and decide you want it back you may be just a little more apt to want to kill yourself than just live with the penis until 18.

I don't prefer straight or gay kids. I prefer to let puberty play out instead of fucking with it with such hubris. At least when it comes to genital mutilation. Give them meds sure to cope but why fuck with physical attributes?