Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HNpit3O.jpeg
Looks like your shit hole with DD driving

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Like she’s some kind of fucking hero you’re an idiot so is prowler and break well there’s a 20 year history being ignored and what admin said was odd but I’m not the type to yammer just adjust myself accordingly as I k ow what I’m dealing with

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like she’s some kind of fucking hero you’re an idiot so is prowler and break well there’s a 20 year history being ignored and what admin said was odd but I’m not the type to yammer just adjust myself accordingly as I k ow what I’m dealing with

I think Admin got carried away and probably regrets what he did. He let Dove get to him.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ffs countess you’re voting for a piodo and brag about it come on man hahahahahhaa that’s fax

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think Admin got carried away and probably regrets what he did. He let Dove get to him.
Agreed
And they whine like a fire alarm meanwhile some kids mom is sending tit pics none of this is right

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Kids in Africa never have a hamburger and here’s boggy eating 12 a day ffs it ain’t right

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lokmar and Sloan apparently hugged each others dicks nope not right either you guessed it

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Um Sloan you ignorant bastard. The only pervert I can think of is the ex con sweaty fuck party at Cadillac Culos house. You know in the arm pit in California. Compton

Who is this Sloan person? The reason I ask is because calling Lily's grandson retarded is beyond pathetic.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
STFU you dizzy, fuckwit, dismal cunt.

You hated Prolapse until it suited you and he is the worst culprit of this depravity.
She has been hanging out around here for almost two weeks suddenly after a long absence, that makes me think something has happened in her life she isn't coping with, so she felt the need to come here and vent her deep sense of rage against the mundane. I hope she works her way through this difficult time and is able to regain her composure, if not for herself for her gay husband.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why that accusation is played so much around this forum is beyond me. Especially when there is no proof. Joking or not it's an awful thing to say.
Are you aware of the content that is posted daily on this shit hole of a forum, or do you just skim over it without actually absorbing what you're looking at?