Satanic sick shit

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
I'm pretty sure Biggie AKA male Lizzo with resting "I'll eat ALL the food" face is taking credit for this hypocritical disaster while licking his phone screen from the side line like an ice cream cone.

The guy's eyes are crooked like Sloth from The Goonies, and anybody who's voting for a creeper who was friends with Jeffery Epstein should be slapped like a tube TV with a bad reception.

How can you condem somebody for writing cringe yet openly vote for somebody who was friends with a known pdf file who actually harmed children?

There's a huge difference between writing something and actually doing it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I didn’t see it
You didn’t see this?

i]

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fuck, look who talks. You put your entire life on line. Ask hubby
Oi you! I emailed you for that 2018 surf trip and all you could speak about was skimpy teenagers on the beach.

You’re a disgusting little old rock spider! That’s why your two ex wives turfed your arse out and you had to scamper into Costa Rica for the past 25 years.

Tyrone is going to knock your false teeth into the back of throat and make you choke to death! Trololol

wqP34K1.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shorty must have been banned at the Blue Korean. How about it shorty?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi you! I emailed you for that 2018 surf trip and all you could speak about was skimpy teenagers on the beach.

You’re a disgusting little old rock spider! That’s why your two ex wives turfed your arse out and you had to scamper into Costa Rica for the past 25 years.

Tyrone is going to knock your false teeth into the back of throat and make you choke to death! Trololol

I hate to tell little guy, I live very nicely, as a opposed to a smelly slough. Only married once. The surf trip thing is all bullshit. You couldn’t afford to take yourself