People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Short nails? or long, Lil?

Does it matter?

Guess not.

I suppose I'm an accent fan. Wherever they're found.

I had a blast chatting over the phone with Cronus from TBC. It became clear to me that the storied Texas drawl wasn't just a thing in the movies.

Not at all. My guy sounds sort of like Dan Rather...both Houstonians. But, he can easily mimic other Texas accents and tell off color jokes in them and he has me in stiches. Just slow, elongated sounds and with his bass voice...oh man, funny AF.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In cyberspace, no one can hear you cream.

Still curious about everyone's accent, though. Maybe a Vocaroo Party some day?

Peaches told me I sounded "button-downed". I don't know if that's an accent as much as a style of speaking.
You kinda sounded like Jabba with all the heavy breathing n shit

omg you’re so extra

she sounds like mini mouse and you admitted it was cute way back when you were still cool with her

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peaches told me I sounded "button-downed". I don't know if that's an accent as much as a style of speaking.

omg you’re so extra

she sounds like mini mouse and you admitted it was cute way back when you were still cool with her

Mini mouse? WTF? lolol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

omg you’re so extra

but wait a sec.. wasn't it YOU who claimed dovey and I were henchmen for the evil toothless twins and prevented her from coming back to the community as herself

now you're saying I was "cool with her"

so which one is it, space cadet ?

bring the wookie...hohohohohohohohoho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^

omg you’re so extra

but wait a sec.. wasn't it YOU who claimed dovey and I were henchmen for the evil toothless twins and prevented her from coming back to the community as herself

It's clear that she's referring to different points in time. At the very least it is to me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

omg you’re so extra

dafuq you talkin bout, marbles?

we used to all talk on the phone when MMP was up…. like where you could hear her voice… she had your number, you had hers.. it was fun while it lasted.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

Having degrees is actually a negative these days.

I would not let you teach my kids anything.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

Apparently murd has a masters degree in what other ppl are 'qualified' to accomplish for their own families. It took her 15 years, but she arrived at stupidity, right where she started. Amen.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Murdock said:

Apparently murd has a masters degree in what other ppl are 'qualified' to accomplish for their own families. It took her 15 years, but she arrived at stupidity, right where she started. Amen.
Ouch.

that’s gonna leave a cavity

Lmao

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Not even if she'd done her own research on BitChute?

You progs always have a problem with platforms you can't control the narrative on.... ie. Youtube is ok, Bitchute not ok.... despite both hosting a lot of shit.... arguably YouTube more shit by percentage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdock said:

It takes a village and all....yanno?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
CH4hw1M.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock said:

Murdock said:

You’re already giving them the same education I was served by overtly egotistical alpha male with an adrenaline addiction.

Have fun in 10 years.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Not even if she'd done her own research on BitChute?

You progs always have a problem with platforms you can't control the narrative on.... ie. Youtube is ok, Bitchute not ok.... despite both hosting a lot of shit.... arguably YouTube more shit by percentage.

here we go with the superiority prick complex