People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's wrong with strippers again? I forgot
nothing, easiest bitches to pick up ... when yoo look like me (:

True that.. if they lack the sense of smell...
.. don't get mad bro, maybe if you had hair yoo too could be a man LMAO

I don't clip my hair because I have none. I clip my hair because I like to punch up pussies like you.

personally I think yoo loob it and shove it up burly aussie asses HA HA HA HA HA

goin the breakfall route huh with the wiMpy threats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA they frieghtened yoo now you seein' if they do me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I would bash you...

sure thing smoothy :LOL3:

grab a pork chop and brush that scalp

BTW ... GET A FUCKING JOB !!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

That's what the Coke is for
shit bro, those are the real easy ones... bring a gram and you got a friend fer life

Yup as long as that bags bottomless your balls remain drained and your dick'll shine its been polished so well

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't clip my hair because I have none. I clip my hair because I like to punch up pussies like you.

personally I think yoo loob it and shove it up burly aussie asses HA HA HA HA HA

goin the breakfall route huh with the wiMpy threats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA they frieghtened yoo now you seein' if they do me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I would bash you...

I drove 20 hours straight 2 weeks ago to get an unvaxxed job.

Get a fucking spine...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Freud, you've just, unfortunately, dropped down to third place on my list of interesting posters. Grimm jumped you by a spot because he and I are unbiased fans of cocaine. Does that shit even make it to New Zealand, or wherever the fuck you claim you're at?

SSS
- Sit the fuck down and stay there, bitch - I'm wasted at the moment.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freud, you've just, unfortunately, dropped down to third place on my list of interesting posters. Grimm jumped you by a spot because he and I are unbiased fans of cocaine. Does that shit even make it to New Zealand, or wherever the fuck you claim you're at?

SSS
- Sit the fuck down and stay there, bitch - I'm wasted at the moment.

Care factor Weed....

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You're being a *total* faggot at the moment, Freud. Wanna throw down for real, so everyone will watch you drop down to some embarrassing shit like #5 on my list of favorite original, most notable flamers that got BH up and running back before your wife coughed which spit *your* son out of her backhole?

SSS
- Apologize and take a two-month *vacation* from here or discover how far your weak jaw can stretch out when under duress.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're being a *total* faggot at the moment, Freud. Wanna throw down for real, so everyone will watch you drop down to some embarrassing shit like #5 on my list of favorite original, most notable flamers that got BH up and running back before your wife coughed which spit *your* son out of her backhole?

SSS
- Apologize and take a two-month *vacation* from here or discover how far your weak jaw can stretch out when under duress.

You aren't even on my list of top flamers... you just post shock shit....you don't have nuance..

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Hold your unfortunate spot in the growing line for gimps I have every intention of publicly humiliating here. You have one of those silly Camel backpacks to drink free water from and are so shamelessly ruthless you won't let the fat girl in front of you take a sip, calling her Lily, or some other fat girl's nic. You're a dick that I'm about to retire into an extra small condom full of Tommy's infected gloop...

SSS
- What now then, stream follower?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hold your unfortunate spot in the growing line for gimps I have every intention of publicly humiliating here. You have one of those silly Camel backpacks to drink free water from and are so shamelessly ruthless you won't let the fat girl in front of you take a sip, calling her Lily, or some other fat girl's nic. You're a dick that I'm about to retire into an extra small condom full of Tommy's infected gloop...

SSS
- What now then, stream follower?

I tried to read that... but meh...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You aren't even on my list of top flamers... you just post shock shit....you don't have nuance.

I hope to fucking God your queer little *debatable* offspring isn't lurking here to see some useless old loser who claims some sort of biological relation to him/her(ish).

Nuance is for bored old people who read slowly enough to catch uninteresting nuanced bullshit. Let's go ahead and see which style the fine folks here prefer...

SSS
- Old Zealander.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would bash you...

Get a fucking spine...

Smart

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I would bash you...

Get a fucking spine...

Smart

We do what we can...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
We do what we can...

And weakly just leave it at that -- who knew? Thanks for letting everyone else here know, bravo.

So what do you even consider yourself these days, anyways? A troll, a flamer, neither? Is there some other label you regrettably claim to be that I haven't even heard of before? Oh shit! Is that some kinda sneaky ass nuanced brilliance that only a rapidly shrinking group of posters here actually bother to patiently wait for something awesome from you becauuuuuuse...???

SSS
- You really do need to stay on whatever boards slouch above meltdown for apparent reasons.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

Having degrees is actually a negative these days.

I would not let you teach my kids anything.
Apparently murd has a masters degree in what other ppl are 'qualified' to accomplish for their own families. It took her 15 years, but she arrived at stupidity, right where she started. Amen.
Ouch.

that’s gonna leave a cavity

Lmao

you can’t knock over a liquor store to get one
c5165652-7305-476d-bb4a-8e136935c3a4_text.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you really type that? Are you never not here? Must have some groovy home life?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

Having degrees is actually a negative these days.

I would not let you teach my kids anything.
^^^
Classic response from someone without a degree.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok… so back to Biggie Brainfarts

Who is such a narcissist with his one truth and lots of lies antics. Work out those mommy issues, bruh.

Pretty sure it was one night when I got super bored and no one was online. I figured I could lure someone online and it worked. Also, flashing your tits when you’re drunk because you husband is a cheating bastard pig isn’t exactly clear heals and pleather appropriate.

Latin kings rings a bell… used to cyber with a nic and that handle way back when. I still have access to that email bwa

Drink.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are the most insecure, boring, talentless people on the planet.

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

So now you know what you're dealing with.
Bragging is a no-no, but discussing purchases? Why not?

We live in a society where we consume things. Some more than others. Nobody consumes nothing. It's natural to have some pride over owning things... Be it a car, bicycle, house, etc. It's also natural to want to share that with others... Not to 'out do' them, at least in my case, but to initiate discussion... to show/initiate a shared interest possibly.

If you go out tomorrow and buy a $40 Buck knife, I'd compliment that knife.

I never suggested one shouldn't discuss purchases. It's when it enters the territory of little dick swinging that it becomes a no-no.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

ha ha TWO ugly losers who've yet to taste a stripper LOLOLOLOL
always easy to spot yer kind, one emits a blinding glare the other a menacing emmmmmm 'bouncer' :LOL3::LOL3:

Fella, if I'm ugly then you must be quite literally the creature from the swamp LOL.

As if you're actually on here boasting about fucking strippers ffs, as though it's some kind of achievement or difficult for any half decent looking guy.

Heck, half my exes over the years have been strippers, not while I was with them though, having other men drooling over my girl while she prances around naked doesn't bode well with me.

One of my best friends was in a longterm relationship with a lap dancer and he had endless problems with her. There were constant rumours of her cheating, going away on dirty weekends with rich punters etc.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love Bigs NY accent. It's great.

His dads was the best.....he sounded just like Andrew Dice Clay. Every single morning I woke up to him fighting with the dog :LOL3:

Yeah, Biggies' brogue ain't that weird. I heard him when I watched that vid he posted where he was talking about the value of his car even as he sat comfortably behind the wheel staring straight into the camera rather than at the road.

New Yorkers, eh!

He made a vid in which he talked about the value of his car???? Wow. I mean, just wow.

See op.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I love Bigs NY accent. It's great.

His dads was the best.....he sounded just like Andrew Dice Clay. Every single morning I woke up to him fighting with the dog :LOL3:

Yeah, Biggies' brogue ain't that weird. I heard him when I watched that vid he posted where he was talking about the value of his car even as he sat comfortably behind the wheel staring straight into the camera rather than at the road.

New Yorkers, eh!

He made a vid in which he talked about the value of his car???? Wow. I mean, just wow.

See op.

he wants the attention Dovid gets from being a disgustioid

plus he has to hype himself cause 2 divorces *sighs*