People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's wrong with strippers again? I forgot
nothing, easiest bitches to pick up ... when yoo look like me (:

True that.. if they lack the sense of smell...

And have bad eyesight.

ha ha TWO ugly losers who've yet to taste a stripper LOLOLOLOL
always easy to spot yer kind, one emits a blinding glare the other a menacing emmmmmm 'bouncer' :LOL3::LOL3:

Fella, if I'm ugly then you must be quite literally the creature from the swamp LOL.

As if you're actually on here boasting about fucking strippers ffs, as though it's some kind of achievement or difficult for any half decent looking guy.

Heck, half my exes over the years have been strippers, not while I was with them though, having other men drooling over my girl while she prances around naked doesn't bode well with me.

One of my best friends was in a longterm relationship with a lap dancer and he had endless problems with her. There were constant rumours of her cheating, going away on dirty weekends with rich punters etc.

Is a "lap dancer" something different from a stripper over there?

Because here in America strippers have to do it all. And by "all" I simply mean they are the entertainment. The stage dancing. The table dancing. The lap dancing. The Champaign room/VIP dancing.

The goal the send men out hammered drunk and broke. And happy about it. Lol

Or at least it was in my day. I hear some terrible and very sad things about life as a stripper today. It wasnt exactly healthy and fun when I did it but it seems to have declined even further.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a thread about bragging about shit you buy in order to fill the hole on your soul.

Start a lap dancing/stripper thread elsewhere.

Thanks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

always easy to spot yer kind, one emits a blinding glare the other a menacing emmmmmm 'bouncer' :LOL3::LOL3:

Fella, if I'm ugly then you must be quite literally the creature from the swamp LOL.

As if you're actually on here boasting about fucking strippers ffs, as though it's some kind of achievement or difficult for any half decent looking guy.

Heck, half my exes over the years have been strippers, not while I was with them though, having other men drooling over my girl while she prances around naked doesn't bode well with me.

One of my best friends was in a longterm relationship with a lap dancer and he had endless problems with her. There were constant rumours of her cheating, going away on dirty weekends with rich punters etc.

Because here in America strippers have to do it all. And by "all" I simply mean they are the entertainment. The stage dancing. The table dancing. The lap dancing. The Champaign room/VIP dancing.

Or at least it was in my day. I hear some terrible and very sad things about life as a stripper today. It wasnt exactly healthy and fun when I did it but it seems to have declined even further.

It's basically the same here, only in some joints they keep their g-strings on and only go topless.

Did your boss ever ask whether you wanted to go away on "trips" with wealthy customers? This is what happened with my mate and he hit the roof when he found out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

It's basically the same here, only in some joints they keep their g-strings on and only go topless.

Did your boss ever ask whether you wanted to go away on "trips" with wealthy customers? This is what happened with my mate and he hit the roof when he found out.

Most places here you wear bottoms and just go topless.

In Mobile AL....you have to have nipple pasties. Everywhere alcohol is served you have to have bottoms on.

There are all nude places where alcohol is not served. And I have always found it lame and gross lol

And yes I've been asked for all kinds of things for stupid amounts of money. But I never did any of it mostly out of fear of being raped and/or murdered. I have a difficult time trusting or feeling safe with men with that kind of time and money

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

ha ha you silly boi, I was with the higher class ones ... the no tracks type, the type that sat @ my table and would laff at you guys... I bet you sat in perverts row LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

In Mobile AL....you have to have nipple pasties. Everywhere alcohol is served you have to have bottoms on.

There are all nude places where alcohol is not served. And I have always found it lame and gross lol

And yes I've been asked for all kinds of things for stupid amounts of money. But I never did any of it mostly out of fear of being raped and/or murdered.

fuck that its floppy labia city in our strip joints ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

And yes I've been asked for all kinds of things for stupid amounts of money. But I never did any of it mostly out of fear of being raped and/or murdered.

fuck that its floppy labia city in our strip joints ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Well.....you're in Canada right? I think I recall they were all nude there with the alcohol. That's a bad combo lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

I think the owner of the club where my mate's girl was working had some kind of deal with the men and knew them pretty well so there wasn't any danger of the girls being hurt. I suppose you never know though and once the booze and drugs were flowing who knows what went on.

WTF is a nipple pasty? LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

ha ha you silly boi, I was with the higher class ones ... the no tracks type, the type that sat @ my table and would laff at you guys... I bet you sat in perverts row LOL

Of course you were, did these "higher class" strippers not mind you trying to shove copper coins down their g-strings?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This thread got derailed days ago. You missed the worst, Lotus

Well, I'm glad I missed it. So boring.

most threads in meltdown are filled with vapid conversations, pithy drama, dumb gifs. It's called "content".

If this is content, wtf is lack of content like?

You droning on and on about Portugal in general chat and how you spend your days ogling young Portuguese builders?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

I think the owner of the club where my mate's girl was working had some kind of deal with the men and knew them pretty well so there wasn't any danger of the girls being hurt. I suppose you never know though and once the booze and drugs were flowing who knows what went on.

WTF is a nipple pasty Lol.

Exactly. You can never know. And I always went straight home most of the time. I had a few "stripper friends" who not into the party lifestyle that came with stripping. So sometimes we would go get food and play darts at this smaller corner pub off Bourbon.

Other than that I would leave when I was done for the night and I never wanted to see any of those men outside of the club, ever. The thought of being with one of them out somewhere else....in a weekend situation....just gave me a lot of anxiety.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

most threads in meltdown are filled with vapid conversations, pithy drama, dumb gifs. It's called "content".

You droning on and on about Portugal in general chat and how you spend your days ogling young Portuguese builders?

Link to me saying I ogle young builders.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And have bad eyesight.

WTF is a nipple pasty Lol.

Exactly. You can never know. And I always went straight home most of the time. I had a few "stripper friends" who not into the party lifestyle that came with stripping. So sometimes we would go get food and play darts at this smaller corner pub off Bourbon.

Other than that I would leave when I was done for the night and I never wanted to see any of those men outside of the club, ever. The thought of being with one of them out somewhere else....in a weekend situation....just gave me a lot of anxiety.

Aww bless ya cotton socks, you were a "good girl" kind of stripper LOL. In my experience, most prefer to party and get wasted for days on end.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You made a thread saying it just the other day, dummy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yeah, she's well known for doing that.

piss and moan

This is a thread about bragging about shit you buy in order to fill the hole on your soul.

Start a lap dancing/stripper thread elsewhere.

Thanks.

Fuck all of you thread jackers. ALL y'all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, I made a thread about how a road worker was stripping for me. Dumb ass. And it was in a thread I started for that topic. Go start a fucking thread about strippers and lap dancers, twat. Get out of my thread about Strapon's tragic attempts to be loved and accepted.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ok… so back to Biggie Brainfarts

Who is such a narcissist with his one truth and lots of lies antics. Work out those mommy issues, bruh.

Pretty sure it was one night when I got super bored and no one was online. I figured I could lure someone online and it worked. Also, flashing your tits when you’re drunk because you husband is a cheating bastard pig isn’t exactly clear heals and pleather appropriate.

Latin kings rings a bell… used to cyber with a nic and that handle way back when. I still have access to that email bwa

Drink.
Fix the low self esteem issues first, Moby Dock.

Then we can move on to the daddy issues, personal identity flaws etc etc etc. and if we have time after all that we can get into these "mommy issues" the 14 brain cells which happened to survive the great flood of Smirnoff are conjuring up in that vacuous soccer ball you call a head.

And I'd advise highly you Put the bottle of cheap vodka down if you think it was only ONE night where you gratuitously flashed those Elmers glue IV bags you call tits to complete strangers hon. And not for dollar bills either, but for validation. On troll forums. Hundreds, if not thousands of times across several sites no less! Mostly unconsolidated in personal message but many a time in public.

And laughed at for it on many occasions on subs you couldn't see.

How far underground does your self esteem have to be to ride that pony, dear?

Drink? No thanks, I'm seeing first hand the effects of alcohol abuse and it isn't pretty

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Actually, I made a thread about how a road worker was stripping for me. Dumb ass. And it was in a thread I started for that topic. Go start a fucking thread about strippers and lap dancers, twat. Get out of my thread about Strapon's tragic attempts to be loved and accepted.

I'm pretty sure the guy working in the heat took his top off because it was hot, not to put on a show for you LOL.

It's apparent that you aren't getting any action at home, what with your constant bad tempered outbursts and Shirley Velentine type remarks about young builders.

Go take a cold shower or something. :LOL3: