People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

Having degrees is actually a negative these days.

I would not let you teach my kids anything.
Murdock said:
I don’t think anyone is qualified to homeschool without holding at least a bachelors degree. I have argued that point religiously online for the past 15 years.

Degrees are largely worthless.... a throwback to a time when one picked a career and stuck to it.

You’re already giving them the same education I was served by overtly egotistical alpha male with an adrenaline addiction.

Have fun in 10 years.

Your comment is bizarrely unhinged and it doesn't make any sense at all....

I'm the overtly egotistical alpha male with the adrenaline addiction?

Or do we keep one under the floor boards who only comes out at night?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
CH4hw1M.gif

the gum guzzling bandwagon jump hypocrisy suits you… you go, noob

Nobody noobs cw in the corner, baby!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock said:

Apparently murd has a masters degree in what other ppl are 'qualified' to accomplish for their own families. It took her 15 years, but she arrived at stupidity, right where she started. Amen.
Ouch.

that’s gonna leave a cavity

Lmao

you can’t knock over a liquor store to get one

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Not even if she'd done her own research on BitChute?

You progs always have a problem with platforms you can't control the narrative on.... ie. Youtube is ok, Bitchute not ok.... despite both hosting a lot of shit.... arguably YouTube more shit by percentage.

here we go with the superiority prick complex

So since Trump ran for and got elected to office in 2016, YouTube management high on their own superiority sought to shut his campaign and presidency down with a whole slew of shadow algorithms and reach arounds by their corporate/party politics/news media masters.... while peddling outright lies which they have yet to be punished for on Sec 230....

But I've got the superiority complex, garden gnome?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No murd, I will not merge with you. Or your gum?

Then I suggest you minor in typoneese first. Upgrade to underwater basket weaving and introduction to floor hockey at your own pace.

merger? I would have tried harder with the ass kissing when I was on your site if that was my goal:LOL3:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'd slickly slip my tongue into cw_'s ass, regardless of how *willing* she may be about it. Dirty, clean, prolapsed -- nothing, including herself, could stop me. She sounds like a professional voiceover who Disney's crap content needs even more than they do their awful writers...

SSS
- Blumkin?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdock said:

Apparently murd has a masters degree in what other ppl are 'qualified' to accomplish for their own families. It took her 15 years, but she arrived at stupidity, right where she started. Amen.
Ouch.

that’s gonna leave a cavity

Lmao

you can’t knock over a liquor store to get one

They gave me 6 degrees....no attendance.... no study..... they just gave them to me.

Sure, I probably spent 30 hours altogether talking to these assessors and providing hard evidence of my roles (heavily redacted though.... no motherfucker will ever accuse me of betraying intellectual property, figures, operating systems, and the like. That shit... the portion I DIDN'T get permission to submit will die with me).

So I've found myself in a weird mindset since.... I'm MORE golden than a college graduate, but I don't much care about any of it. The circumstances of how I managed it are more impressive than the fact that I secured them.

So I make it a point to mention on my cv the nature of these degrees.... some companies want to make sweet love to it.... others turn their noses up and don't contact back.

I don't care. I realize that I'm more qualified than the young HR associates which receive my applications and it burns them that they wasted years going to school. I deal with those things in a good cover letter.

It's a great opportunity for passive feedback on how the company operates.

But yeah.... paid for degrees (time and money) are stupid.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No murd, I will not merge with you. Or your gum?

Then I suggest you minor in typoneese first. Upgrade to underwater basket weaving and introduction to floor hockey at your own pace.

merger? I would have tried harder with the ass kissing when I was on your site if that was my goal:LOL3:

Obama's mother taught basket weaving in SE Asia.... when she was part of the "Ford Foundation".... funny that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You progs always have a problem with platforms you can't control the narrative on.... ie. Youtube is ok, Bitchute not ok.... despite both hosting a lot of shit.... arguably YouTube more shit by percentage.

So since Trump ran for and got elected to office in 2016, YouTube management high on their own superiority sought to shut his campaign and presidency down with a whole slew of shadow algorithms and reach arounds by their corporate/party politics/news media masters.... while peddling outright lies which they have yet to be punished for on Sec 230....

You’re talking to someone who hasn’t watched the news since 9/11. You might as well be speaking Farsi right now.

I made my political affiliations which were prominantely anti govt when I was 14/15 ish. I was already in student government and president of my class 3x by senior year. I was also prom queen and a thespian and state ranked athlete and to infinity and beyond>>>> by prep school… which was no joke. I was pushed to be this, I worked hard to achieve it and I’m not going to just sit back and let anyone degrade that for their personal amusement.

You are threatened by what I represent, which is a headstrong alpha female who isn’t going to just shut up and take it from anyone. I’m also of the opinion that men and women are equal, and I know with your southern background that this isn’t acceptable.

You get a little crazy sometimes, which reminds me of my father. I love my daddy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You’re talking to someone who hasn’t watched the news since 9/11. You might as well be speaking Farsi right now.

I made my political affiliations which were prominantely anti govt when I was 14/15 ish. I was already in student government and president of my class 3x by senior year. I was also prom queen and a thespian and state ranked athlete and to infinity and beyond>>>> by prep school… which was no joke. I was pushed to be this, I worked hard to achieve it and I’m not going to just sit back and let anyone degrade that for their personal amusement.

You are threatened by what I represent, which is a headstrong alpha female who isn’t going to just shut up and take it from anyone. I’m also of the opinion that men and women are equal, and I know with your southern background that this isn’t acceptable.

You get a little crazy sometimes, which reminds me of my father. I love my daddy.

I'm not Southern... I'm as North can be.... on the border of Canada.

I like people being equally treated for what they can or can not do. If somebody can do a good job they should be in that job.

I'm not threatened by anybody.... I just want sanity to prevail...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

the gum guzzling bandwagon jump hypocrisy suits you… you go, noob

Nobody noobs cw in the corner, baby!

always surprising…

You know you were the first guy to approach me who didn’t want to fuck. It was mind blowing… and then I went to therapy and figured out how to find one who actually loved me. Thx

I love my wife, then divorced wife, and now my cohab partner for the last 12 years...

She has always been my wife... I couldn't imagine being with anyone but her.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Omfg Cdub.

You sound like somebodies drunken grandmother who got ahold of a copy of a play girl magazine with all that heavy breathing.

pacing and a pop filter would do you wonders. With that “I’m about to eat without putting in my dentures, but let’s read this while I stare at the fruit cup” voice, you should make a podcast. I’d listen.

DDT

Factory Bastard
are the most insecure, boring, talentless people on the planet.

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

So now you know what you're dealing with.
Bragging is a no-no, but discussing purchases? Why not?

We live in a society where we consume things. Some more than others. Nobody consumes nothing. It's natural to have some pride over owning things... Be it a car, bicycle, house, etc. It's also natural to want to share that with others... Not to 'out do' them, at least in my case, but to initiate discussion... to show/initiate a shared interest possibly.

If you go out tomorrow and buy a $40 Buck knife, I'd compliment that knife.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Omfg Cdub.

You sound like somebodies drunken grandmother who got ahold of a copy of a play girl magazine with all that heavy breathing.

pacing and a pop filter would do you wonders. With that “I’m about to eat without putting in my dentures, but let’s read this while I stare at the fruit cup” voice, you should make a podcast. I’d listen.

Cw is hot... you should see her legs.. I love good legs....

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Quit talkin' about my bitch, faggot. You come in as my second favorite, one place < cw_. Go on, keep at it to see what happens to you, which will make about 32% of the posters here slightly amused thanks to your unmatchable faggotry.

When I watch sum dum cun`T walk past me, I look at her hair first to see if it's so healthy that the sunshine forms a very neat, small circle where the Sun spanks. Sure, I look at her ass afterward, unless she was the dumpling you've unfortunately been stuck with for longer I've been alive. Fuck you...

SSS
- What the fuck are gonna do besides ask your B- bitch to use a more expensive conditioner?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was also a pre school teacher during the day but I get no credit for that. :Whaa?:
I got a degree in Early Childhood Education and worked part time as a preschool teacher while my youngest were youngest, and taught dance at the local community college in the evenings, and nobody needs to give me any credit for that except me. :)
lol
cool ... and if you were stripper WHO CARES lets see tha poooosay :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's wrong with strippers again? I forgot
nothing, easiest bitches to pick up ... when yoo look like me (:

True that.. if they lack the sense of smell...
.. don't get mad bro, maybe if you had hair yoo too could be a man LMAO

I don't clip my hair because I have none. I clip my hair because I like to punch up pussies like you.

personally I think yoo loob it and shove it up burly aussie asses HA HA HA HA HA

goin the breakfall route huh with the wiMpy threats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA they frieghtened yoo now you seein' if they do me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What's wrong with strippers again? I forgot
nothing, easiest bitches to pick up ... when yoo look like me (:

True that.. if they lack the sense of smell...
.. don't get mad bro, maybe if you had hair yoo too could be a man LMAO

I don't clip my hair because I have none. I clip my hair because I like to punch up pussies like you.

personally I think yoo loob it and shove it up burly aussie asses HA HA HA HA HA

goin the breakfall route huh with the wiMpy threats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA they frieghtened yoo now you seein' if they do me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I would bash you...

• Funny
Reactions: X