Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Biggie Smiles

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Grant parole, Big's a good guy and smart as heck.

He's evil, he's a moron, and he is the most repetitive, unimaginative poster in the history of the innernets. If he could be human once in awhile to people he disagrees with politically, AND if he could post something outside his three-topic repertoire, I'd say bring him back even though he's dumb as fuck. But, he can't and he won't, so execute.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

lotusbunghole
water-falls-cry.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This thread is awesome

primarily because it lets me know which insects I've hurt the most :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This thread is awesome

You're too thick to understand anything you read. :Awesomeness:
Perhaps I need to spam the board with trump hate memes all day every day so that you no longer think I'm repetitive?

It would mean a lot to me if you had a higher opinion of me... you know?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is awesome

Perhaps I need to spam the board with trump hate memes all day every day so that you no longer think I'm repetitive?

Maybe you should post about anything other than the three topics you post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over

and over

and over

and over.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This thread is awesome

Maybe you should post about anything other than the three topics you post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over

and over

and over

and over.
Yes. More trump hate. That will do. Right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tbh, it all gets old. Seamajor with his short jokes, the meme spamming, lack of discussion.. *sigh*
NOt that those idiots with the low IQ would have ever understood what my "admin sucks cock" spam troll was all about as they keep running face first into walls over it -- not realizing the sublime irony of it all

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tbh, it all gets old. Seamajor with his short jokes, the meme spamming, lack of discussion.. *sigh*
NOt that those idiots with the low IQ would have ever understood what my "admin sucks cock" spam troll was all about as they keep running face first into walls over it -- not realizing the sublime irony of it all
that yoo succk cocks ??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See ^^^^^ And you actually stuck up for him Biggie.. Dove too :/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
See ^^^^^ And you actually stuck up for him Biggie.. Dove too :/

joke
/jōk/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"

Similar:
    funny story

jest

witticism

quip

pleasantry

pun

play on words

shaggy-dog story

old chestnut

double entendre

in-joke

gag

wisecrack

crack

funny

one-liner

rib-tickler

killer

knee-slapper

thigh-slapper

boffola

blague

verb

1. make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
    "she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what this site really really needs?

A couple of low level spamtards who can ensure every last thread gets repurposed into a Trump hate fest. No matter what the original topic was

that should do it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone understands what you think the Admin sucks cock troll is about. But people with actual brains also understand that no one could post as often as you do about Admin sucking cock without harboring intense desire for the man. You have posted about that 100 times more than anyone here has ever posted about Trump. You are addictively obsessed with the man. It's concerning.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone understands what you think the Admin sucks cock troll is about. But people with actual brains also understand that no one could post as often as you do about Admin sucking cock without harboring intense desire for the man. You have posted about that 100 times more than anyone here has ever posted about Trump. You are addictively obsessed with tha man. It's concerning.
^^^^ example of the low IQ idiot I was talking about