Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Biggie Smiles

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tbh, it all gets old. Seamajor with his short jokes, the meme spamming, lack of discussion.. *sigh*
NOt that those idiots with the low IQ would have ever understood what my "admin sucks cock" spam troll was all about as they keep running face first into walls over it -- not realizing the sublime irony of it all

Everyone understands what you think the Admin sucks cock troll is about. But people with actual brains also understand that no one could post as often as you do about Admin sucking cock without harboring intense desire for the man. You have posted about that 100 times more than anyone here has ever posted about Trump. You are addictively obsessed with tha man. It's concerning.
^^^^ example of the low IQ idiot I was talking about

While you’re in jail short & Chubby

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just can't with this idiot today ... lol :facepalm: Dunno... why did my ex spit?? Tell me Seamajor ? lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grant parole, Big's a good guy and smart as heck.

He's evil, he's a moron, and he is the most repetitive, unimaginative poster in the history of the innernets. If he could be human once in awhile to people he disagrees with politically, AND if he could post something outside his three-topic repertoire, I'd say bring him back even though he's dumb as fuck. But, he can't and he won't, so execute.

The best and most frustrating part of this?

You havent figured out he is our right wing Admin. He is only acting appropriately.

How do you not see that, ffs?

Good grief :Antagonize:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's evil, he's a moron, and he is the most repetitive, unimaginative poster in the history of the innernets. If he could be human once in awhile to people he disagrees with politically, AND if he could post something outside his three-topic repertoire, I'd say bring him back even though he's dumb as fuck. But, he can't and he won't, so execute.

You havent figured out he is our right wing Admin. He is only acting appropriately.

She’s not smart enough to see it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really dont know what to do when that happens. I've never actually seen that happen.

I think they know exactly what it is and they just wont admit it because theyll protect their own no matter what.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Looks like few do Stub

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I really dont know what to do when that happens. I've never actually seen that happen.

I think they know exactly what it is and they just wont admit it because theyll protect their own no matter what.
Nobody poasts about politics anymore anyway. Not even admin himself...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's evil

And you wonder why you've got a reputation for being hysterical and unreasonable?

And an actual sociopath could cozy right in with the left wing crew so long as they trashed the proper people. And theyll defend that person.

Can someone show me anywhere Admin HASNT spammed and been a total prick to people trying to discuss anything with him?

I dont see how they can pretend to be so offended by Big while they cheer on others who do the same damn thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's the point?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not true. I do.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's evil

And you wonder why you've got a reputation for being hysterical and unreasonable?

And an actual sociopath could cozy right in with the left wing crew so long as they trashed the proper people. And theyll defend that person.

Can someone show me anywhere Admin HASNT spammed and been a total prick to people trying to discuss anything with him?

I dont see how they can pretend to be so offended by Big while they cheer on others who do the same damn thing.

Aidsman is a drooling, leather helmet-wearing retard. His leftist comrades know this, they just pretend otherwise.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's evil

Aidsman is a drooling, leather helmet-wearing retard. His leftist comrades know this, they just pretend otherwise.

Actually, you're wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's evil

Actually, you're wrong.
Actually, you're retarded

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's evil

I only have that rep with you hardcore haters. And I don't wonder about it at all.

You think anyone who doesn't agree with you politically is "evil".

You've been indoctrinated with batshit crazy far left Commiefornia politics for God knows how many decades and it's fried your brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's evil

Actually, you're wrong.

No he isnt.

So to be clear.....Big is evil and all this BS becausr he is rude and repetitive.

But Admin can be rude and repetitive all day everyday even when people are trying to be nice and you defend him.

Got it.

And who are the people "with brains", Lotus? The people that agree with your politcs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BIGGIE MAGA

Making Assbox Great Again

Assbox has never been busier

I'm like that God of the underworld in Greek Mythology

Only, you don't have to cross the river Styx to get to me

holla 5000

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's the flagrant hypocrisy that gets me.

I used to get after Big for being too rough of them. But I'll be trying to have civil conversations and the leftwing men have called me a "disgusting pig", and "ignorant slut", several different ways of calling me stupid, et.

But WE are expected to be nice to them while they do this. Or we are the immature ones. Right.

I really dont think any of them are capable of any civil exchanges or balanced views. They are completely blind to their behaviour and expect to be treated with respect by people they continually disrespect.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@The Countess

I'm not sure but I think you might be tethering the line of "over attacking" the over obese over eating overt pig

just saying... don't want you getting banned or anything now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's evil

I only have that rep with you hardcore haters. And I don't wonder about it at all.

You think anyone who doesn't agree with you politically is "evil".

You've been indoctrinated with batshit crazy far left Commiefornia politics for God knows how many decades and it's fried your brain.

No. I think people whose political beliefs are based on hatred of other entire groups of people, like blacks and Jews, are evil. If you don't see why someone would think that, you need serious professional help.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No. I think people whose political beliefs are based on hatred of other entire groups of people, like blacks and Jews, are evil. If you don't see why someone would think that, you need serious professional help.
I think your own fellow liberal is lying about you on that whole who was made a mod meltdown thing

I do not recall YOU being the one to meltdown over a proposal to make Oak a mod

do you?

serious question here -- all partisan bullshit aside