120.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
More misogyny from The Leaker.

She has no filter.

And it is not just a persona. She is the same way in her Text Messages.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not yet lol.

The Leaker is unhinged.

But man.....I have some of my own from before when she hated Murdock and Farmer lol

PM or e-mail them to me. You know I will keep them to myself.

will you store them in your pussy ?

No no I'm the pussy unit in the group. I carry all their stuff within my vagina.

You know like whenever they get a boo boo or need a screw driver or a mint....I just pull it out of lady town and they are all set.

They know momma Dove has them covered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More misogyny from The Leaker.

She has no filter.

And it is not just a persona. She is the same way in her Text Messages.

I'm gonna dig them out and show you. My SG pm box is a carnival of emotion and drama.

I even still have very long messages from Poofer chilling in there that would crack you up lmao. Seriously they could be used to teach a seminar on NPD abuse cycles. I could break them down, explain them, and do some good for society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prowler isnt saying all women are Leakers or even that Oak is the Leaker because shes a woman.

But Deport is indulging his fem side by reaffirming observations.....that's supposed to be a negative thing only women do.

• Boring
Reactions: X

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

and Poark is still miserable and fat

1. Adorable! Look at the little guy pretending he can count! Not even with your shoes off.

I declare shenanigans.
2. Dove says the same things over and over. Each point only counts once.
3. Since you yourself said you don't read Flynn's posts, it's not believable that you even got up to 18.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

1. Adorable! Look at the little guy pretending he can count! Not even with your shoes off.

I declare shenanigans.
3. Since you yourself said you don't read Flynn's posts, it's not believable that you even got up to 18.

So what exactly has Flynn blathered that he hasnt repeated ad fucking nauseam over the past 3 years? Is it MY job to bring some fresh material to Flynns many tantrums?

Go ahead.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure how to vote on this one, honestly.

I'd vote for Parole Grant, but only if Biggly wanted to remain here of his own accord; conversely, I'd vote for Parole Denial if he wanted to leave this dank oubliette.

I'm out of good lasagna, though, so I might just side with the moonbat crowd.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

I declare shenanigans.

So what exactly has Flynn blathered that he hasnt repeated ad fucking nauseam over the past 3 years? Is it MY job to bring some fresh material to Flynns many tantrums?

Go ahead.
Do you not even own a mirror? I'll buy you one if it'll help with a little self-reflection.
If that's not enough for you to pull your hypocritical head out of your ass, we could start a gofuckyourself and get you a whole MRI machine. If you can't get enough introspection with that then you're a lost cause.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poark told us earlier that the countess threw her under a bus

Bullshit.

she wouldn’t fit under a bus

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think it is quite clear he cannot do that

Not without inviting a tidal wave of trembling belly fat, tears and high pitched pig squealing delivered straight to his inbox in waves of hysterical fat fits

And just to feel even safer pig texted HixWithDix and demanded he show up here and vote to ban the boggie Smiles man. Lmao lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

I declare shenanigans.

Go ahead.
Do you not even own a mirror? I'll buy you one if it'll help with a little self-reflection.
If that's not enough for you to pull your hypocritical head out of your ass, we could start a gofuckyourself and get you a whole MRI machine. If you can't get enough introspection with that then you're a lost cause.

I dont take lectures on introspection from one sided cowards who take steps to keep themselves concealed when they decide to start taking shots.

Usually when I have something to say to a person I want them to know who is saying it and why.

You should probably buy a mirror for yourself.

I'm not going to respond to anymore of your cowardly warbling while you hide behind some new name to take your dumb and hypocritical shots.

We can possibly resume when you grow a spine. Possibly. It's really gonna depend.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

I declare shenanigans.

Go ahead.

I dont take lectures on introspection from one sided cowards who take steps to keep themselves concealed when they decide to start taking shots.

Usually when I have something to say to a person I want them to know who is saying it and why.

You should probably buy a mirror for yourself.

I'm not going to respond to anymore of your cowardly warbling while you hide behind some new name to take your dumb and hypocritical shots.

We can possibly resume when you grow a spine. Possibly. It's really gonna depend.
Like you don't know who that is :LOL3: