• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

and Poark is still miserable and fat

1. Adorable! Look at the little guy pretending he can count! Not even with your shoes off.

I declare shenanigans.
2. Dove says the same things over and over. Each point only counts once.
3. Since you yourself said you don't read Flynn's posts, it's not believable that you even got up to 18.

So what exactly has Flynn blathered that he hasnt repeated ad fucking nauseam over the past 3 years? Is it MY job to bring some fresh material to Flynns many tantrums?

Go ahead.
Do you not even own a mirror? I'll buy you one if it'll help with a little self-reflection.
If that's not enough for you to pull your hypocritical head out of your ass, we could start a gofuckyourself and get you a whole MRI machine. If you can't get enough introspection with that then you're a lost cause.

I dont take lectures on introspection from one sided cowards who take steps to keep themselves concealed when they decide to start taking shots.

Usually when I have something to say to a person I want them to know who is saying it and why.

You should probably buy a mirror for yourself.

I'm not going to respond to anymore of your cowardly warbling while you hide behind some new name to take your dumb and hypocritical shots.

We can possibly resume when you grow a spine. Possibly. It's really gonna depend.
Like you don't know who that is :LOL3:

I have some ideas. No proof and I dont really care that much.

But imagine being that shitty and having such stupid nonsense to say but doing it behind a different name so you can be safe from the flaming.

What a fucking weenis.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But imagine being that shitty and having such stupid nonsense to say but doing it behind a different name so you can be safe from the flaming.
Isn't that pretty much the weasels been weaseling MO?

Apegirl, Peaches, Cindy, Poark -- all here under alt identities -- cause, you know, their CBT handles have an "erep" to uphold :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove gets owned in one post by Ms. Anne Thorpe and she thinks it's an "alt."

No. Dove, you're just that fucking easy to "own."

• Funny
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove = 87

Flynn = 18

and Poark is still miserable and fat

1. Adorable! Look at the little guy pretending he can count! Not even with your shoes off.

I declare shenanigans.
2. Dove says the same things over and over. Each point only counts once.
3. Since you yourself said you don't read Flynn's posts, it's not believable that you even got up to 18.

So what exactly has Flynn blathered that he hasnt repeated ad fucking nauseam over the past 3 years? Is it MY job to bring some fresh material to Flynns many tantrums?

Go ahead.

As opposed to you typing in "narcissistic" for the last 3 years?

Please. Even a dead mouse can post up better material than you. Did I mention the said so "mouse" was already dead?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao @ Poark wanting me banned permanently :LOL3:

snowflake

Would Poark go crying to bonesaw again if @The Countess voted to let me out? Or would she send 500 rage texts to her phone

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He did his time at BC. I actually kept him from attacking Lily.

And this is the thanks I get.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol. Flynn is livid right now

Flynn is really butthurt that I call him a narcissist and have consistently for 3 years. He thinks that is......prepare yourself.....repetitive.

3.5k Flynn is complaining about repetition. :LOL3: which is another sign of his raging narcissism. Only Flynn can repeat nonsense for years. Other people cant make honest observations consistently though.....its not fair dammit.

I like how they all come and protect eachother and inform everyone who is "owning" who. Like no one else can do that, right? Lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn was better as a moderator.

It literally pains me to say this but I gotta disagree on that. People cannot stand Oak. But has she done anything with her panel that constitutes abuse of it?

I know its important for the board to like the mods. Or at least not have a ton of drama with them. But Oak hasnt really fucked up on a mod level so far. It could be at this point shes freaked out about using it.

Flynn however was using his personal tastes and issues to decide when and how to use his panel and meltdown was the strictest board here for like a week.

I asked that spaztic dumbass 20 times why he moved my politcal thread from politcs to meltdown. He responded with paragraphs of boring nonsense about why he doesnt like me.

So.....there you go lol. Flynn proved to be less stable with a panel than Oak.

That hurt. Because I was pulling for Flynn. Ultimately Oak will use her panel in a way that isnt proper.....she just hasnt yet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn was better as a moderator.

He is way too emotional. Did you see him freak out over the match rule negotiations? Absolutely no patience. That might not have been his responsibility as a mod, but it shows that he does not have the temperament to be a good mod.

Flynn doesnt have the temperament to even be on a forum. Or anywhere public for that matter.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Well, during her brief tenure there was a marked increase in civility and decency from flynn. Whereas poark has become exponentially worse and moar unhinged.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like Big is gonna be a free man very soon. :Happy5:
We'll see about that. LOL.. I noticed a deluge of "outside" posters here yesterday to show up for the vote, who I haven't seen in years. Including Cw with his/her 50 plus post count, Ann Thrope (hi, Flynn) and Mister sagging tits himself, Sindy666. We'll see how many more show up as the time draws near.. @Blazor @UncleDiLF your vote is needed here :) lol and @Jeannie

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well, during her brief tenure there was a marked increase in civility and decency from flynn. Whereas poark has become exponentially worse and moar unhinged.

@Joe

I am not going to try to rank who is the worst between them.

That is like trying to decide what is worse, eating a plate of steaming shit, or being fucked up the ass by a donkey.

It is enough to know that both are fuckin' horrible.