Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
....anyway, went out to my car and snapped on the radio - my favorite music radio station and the segment (IMHO) sucked so I switched to NPR, which is the only other radio station worth listening to in these parts receivable on the car radio - also IMHO). There was a lady talking about language and pronouns as they relate to gender - now please, I know this seems unrelated but bear with me and you may see that it is. I think, having come in not at the beginning, that this had to do with the American cultural phenomena of "What's my pronoun". What she was saying was that different languages, (which naturally carry the culture in which they are spoken by within - my observation) placed more emphasis on gender in their pronouns, others less - the idea being as she spake it that some people were offended that their very specific gender identity didn't have an appropriate pronoun. She went on, in her very soothing female intonations, to note that for example, in Hebrew there were very specific 1st to third person gender specific pronouns, and in America English less specific, while in Finnish there are none at all. I pondered this momentarily and wondered if the obsession with differences on it's own wasn't cause for division and conflict (as you may now begin to see relates to the current discussion). Division, separateness, I vs You, is a characteristic of gross materialism. Now, I don't think that any of us (I mean on this board - not no humans) are so high spiritually that we don't recognize differences, but some seem to be more perpetually aware and focus on maintaining them. It infuses their every interaction. They object to unity even on the most rudimentary level.
.. So I thought, in relation to the ongoing discussion, what societies are most obsessed with gender division, which are most guidoistic (patriarchal/male/testosterone dominated - in other words in all ways primitive) and how does that relate to violence one human upon another? I referred to the map posted elsewhere above and guess what was there to be seen re: the most violent?
Hint - it wasn't Finland

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, if there's one thing this thread proves correct for conservatives, liberals, classic or progressive, are just as racist as anyone.

I've said this for years.

I’m just going to sit here looking cute like the FREE spirited, anti govt/war, Gen X’er I’ve always been…

I remain open to culture, people, expediences and especially LOVE.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just going to sit here looking cute like the FREE spirited, anti govt/war, Gen X’er I’ve always been…

I remain open to culture, people, expediences and especially LOVE.

Speaking of generations, the last several days have illuminated why the younger folks use the refrain "Okay, boomer".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of generations, the last several days have illuminated why the younger folks use the refrain "Okay, boomer".

MEGA Boomer: October used to be cold!

Me: Yeah… and it’s entirely YOUR fault.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Now, I don't think that any of us (I mean on this board - not no humans) are so high spiritually that we don't recognize differences, but some seem to be more perpetually aware and focus on maintaining them. It infuses their every interaction. They object to unity even on the most rudimentary level.
That of course includes agism as well as racism. LoLz - some people are so blind to their insistence on separatness. It's race, it's skin color, its age or culture or gender - WE MUST REMAIN SEPARATE ! FREEDUMB! NO UNITY.

When the human race ages, and matures, the members will not insist upon distinguishing one from another.

Generally speaking within a single lifetime the older people are more experienced and wizened, though youth always imagines itself enlightened. The 5 year old always likes to explain to their parent how things are - it's so cute, really.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You mean the ambiguously gay duos?
So are you and the gringa lezbeans? :LOL3:

PS: Are you so unaware that you don't see what you just did?
Not only did you allege gayness on people agreeing, in the process implying that there is something wrong with gayness (how conservatarded of you), but you left yourself open to the very same criticism. LoLz

..and the conservatardedness spouts from every direction

vvvvvvvvv

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So are you and the gringa lezbeans? :LOL3:

PS: Are you so unaware that you don't see what you just did?
Not only did you allege gayness on people agreeing, in the process implying that there is something wrong with gayness (how conservatarded of you), but you left yourself open to the very same criticism. LoLz

I didn’t realize Lily is wearing an Army green military coat and the the Mexican’s are telling her to go home cause she is white and they want her off their land….

But lezzie be honest… I’ve never referred to a homosexual as “gay”

Just like I’ve never called someone with a mental handicap a retard. I only call retards retarded cause they are fucktarded.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn’t realize Lily is wearing an Army green military coat and the the Mexican’s are telling her to go home cause she is white and they want her off their land….

But lezzie be honest… I’ve never referred to a homosexual as “gay”

Just like I’ve never called someone with a mental handicap a retard. I only call retards retarded cause they are fucktarded.

Don't you know the rules? My identity is decided by people on the internet with racist axes to sharpen.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I lived in the Midwest. It was horrifying how many white people lived in my neighborhood. I’m still shook.

I don't mind living around white people that aren't so, uhm, disturbed. I have friends of every race and ethnicity that you can imagine.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't mind living around white people that aren't so, uhm, disturbed. I have friends of every race and ethnicity that you can imagine.

Me too. I love finding out where people come from and about their family lineage history. I know all about mine, but my family is white so I can trace my paternal lineage to 15th century England. I feel bad for the people who can’t do the same because of lack of documentation due to race.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me too. I love finding out where people come from and about their family lineage history. I know all about mine, but my family is white so I can trace my paternal lineage to 15th century England. I feel bad for the people who can’t do the same because of lack of documentation due to race.
I can trace one branch of my family back at least 500 years as well.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can see a nikker robbing Murd oh hey whats your background :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I can see a nikker robbing Murd oh hey whats your background :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Murdy is very worldly an history knowlegable. She only recently informed us that the Inca are Mexicans.
..Thanks gods there, I might have thought they were Egyptians or other Aliens.
You can take every word she speaks as a revelation in revisionist history.

Last edited:
  • ROFL
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
sitting there to the oblivious fact the woman are larfing at the white chick paying to cut her nailZ :LOL3: :LOL3:
Well, that's exactly what they're saying about the dumb white girl who imagines she's so amazingly worldly.. being a tourist and all.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tuWFzue.jpg