Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ja ja if you see a gang of black guys on the street do you cross or take the chance that they'll rob and shoot you ? I cross, is that rascism ? or self preservernce ?? Not my fault I've developed an understanding of their behaviours anything else would be a disservice to myself
I'm not afraid of black people. I've walked past groups of them in Oakland without incident.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm not afraid of black people. I've walked past groups of them in Oakland without incident.
cool cool, it's your life to risk, I mean guns all over AMERICA but schools get shot up only once in a while, it's that chance, and I ain't taking it

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cool cool, it's your life to risk, I mean guns all over AMERICA but schools get shot up only once in a while, it's that chance, and I ain't taking it

Fair enough. However, I don't recall the last time a mass shooter was black.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Interesting: only 53% of mass shootings perpetrated by whites - which of course is below that demographic's overall percentage of the nation's population. This is just a single source though, of course.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The data in this report highlights an interesting demographic change in the US. 79% of mass shooters are either White, Black or Hispanic (smallest identified percentage). That 8% reflects less than half of the 19.1% of the Latino population. We are underrepresented in mass shootings; that is a good thing.

The interesting part is that the other 21% must be Asian and mixed race/biracial people. It seems glaringly obvious that people are intermarrying and don't fit into neat racial boxes.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population​

Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the
as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around nine percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the
clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

I've always believed women are nicer than men - of course that is a bit of a generalization and not w/o exception.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How convenient to the narrative, sometimes Latinos are white and sometimes they are considered a different race. It's noteworthy how confused the narrative is for the dominant culture.

Maybe one day, they get to decide what Latinos are...as is the natural way of things from the global north.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fair enough. However, I don't recall the last time a mass shooter was black.
How about a general everyday thieving cunt with a handgun that will readily empty a clip for nothing more than perceived disrespect

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about a general everyday thieving cunt with a handgun that will readily empty a clip for nothing more than perceived disrespect

There are people in the US that will shoot someone for less than that. They may have their ego threatened by someone that cut them off on a highway.

I don't care about the motivation for a shooting, it's all wrong.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There are people in the US that will shoot someone for less than that. They may have their ego threatened by someone that cut them off on a highway.

I don't care about the motivation for a shooting, it's all wrong.
All I’m saying is the continued assault on the black image purpetrated exclusively by their own kind is the reason I have these beliefs don’t blame me for crossing the street

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All I’m saying is the continued assault on the black image purpetrated exclusively by their own kind is the reason I have these beliefs don’t blame me for crossing the street

I do understand how the media creates realities that may not be realities. I don't blame you for your choices, it's your life.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
How convenient to the narrative, sometimes Latinos are white and sometimes they are considered a different race. It's noteworthy how confused the narrative is for the dominant culture.

Maybe one day, they get to decide what Latinos are...as is the natural way of things from the global north.
Are you taking this personally, gringa?
.. What I posted was in response to the idea that someone couldn't remember something.(a black mass shooter)
...but the statistics remembered for us. Not remembering doesn't mean something doesn't/didn't happen. It could reflect what is widely reported vs what isn't, or a case of selective memory.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whoa, I didn't realize that blacks were a subspecies...how progressive of you.
Yup, the ones that’ll shoot you for looking at them ..they don’t belong to any human race I’m part of

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, the ones that’ll shoot you for looking at them ..they don’t belong to any human race I’m part of

They can be of any race, ethnicity or nationality in my understanding of the human race.

The problem is the easy access to guns.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They can be of any race, ethnicity or nationality in my understanding of the human race.

The problem is the easy access to guns.
Lmao
Who told them to be a fucking dredge on society tho
How about here?? Guns not so easy but teh blacks think they Clint Eastwood shooting up the hoods and streets of our once fine city …

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Pictures don't lie. Kind of hard to deny that the "Latin" cultures of the Americas and the black cultures of Africa rank high in violence though. Hopefully one day they will catch up to the more civilized nations, though even those at this stage of human development can be quite brutal.

5369.jpeg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude you ever see white people hacking at each other daily

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao
Who told them to be a fucking dredge on society tho
How about here?? Guns not so easy but teh blacks think they Clint Eastwood shooting up the hoods and streets of our once fine city …

That is a more complex question with complex answers. But so far, there are very few people here that are willing to look at root causes of these kinds of problems.

Often, people are more interested in blaming "minorities" for everything, whether it's in North America or elsewhere.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude you ever see white people hacking at each other daily

Yes, in Northern Ireland...I remember it.

Or when one group of white people (German) eliminated 50% of all Jews in Europe. How quickly we forget just how savage Europeans could be.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That is a more complex question with complex answers. But so far, there are very few people here that are willing to look at root causes of these kinds of problems.

Often, people are more interested in blaming "minorities" for everything, whether it's in North America or elsewhere.
Build more basketball courts
It’s ingrained in them. It’s either get a job or be a thug they always pick the latter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, in Northern Ireland...I remember it.

Or when one group of white people (German) eliminated 50% of all Jews in Europe. How quickly we forget just how savage Europeans could be.
You’re reaching to justify your angle

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re reaching to justify your angle

No, you asked a question and I answered it. It's easy to identify crime in urban areas. How easy is it to identify crime in the largely unpoliced rural areas? You know where meth is cooked, fentanyl is being distributed, etc?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, you asked a question and I answered it. It's easy to identify crime in urban areas. How easy is it to identify crime in the largely unpoliced rural areas? You know where meth is cooked, fentanyl is being distributed,

LOL
There you go again
Are you a lawyer ? If not you should be with all the long talking LMFAO

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, do those ones live in Chicago?

Yes, there are educated African Americans in Chicago. It's where the Obamas hailed from, remember them?

Also, it's drugs that drive urban violence in places like Chicago.

I read here at this very forum how much drugs people use...I don't judge the use. Certainly, it contributes to the drug violence in the US. The minorities are the ones that take the brunt of drug violence to feed the unquenchable thirst for drugs.