OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The origin of the term Karen video that went viral online ~

Do.Not.Put.Your.Hands.On.Me

Where do they get this stereotype that Latinas are wallflowers that are gonna put up with being pushed or shoved?

Oh no, pink cheese green holes...

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
No one doubts the Mexican Aztecs, Incas and Mayans built their own temples.
Here's another clue for you all - Aztecs, Incas (LoLz) and Mayans weren't Mexican.

Mexicans (Spanish: Mexicanos) are the citizens and nationals of the United Mexican States. Mexicans Mexicanos. Total population. c. 137.2 million

Mexico was not a nation until 1824. Mexicans did not build the Pyramids...neither did Ancient Astronauts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another clue for you all - Aztecs, Incas (LoLz) and Mayans weren't Mexican.

Mexicans (Spanish: Mexicanos) are the citizens and nationals of the United Mexican States. Mexicans Mexicanos. Total population. c. 137.2 million

Mexico was not a nation until 1824. Mexicans did not build the Pyramids...neither did Ancient Astronauts.

They were Mexica...estupit...

The Nahuatl word for Aztec. The Mexica's culture is adopted as the national Mexican origin story, with the acceptance of all sub cultures as contributors to the nation.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
They were Mexica...estupit...

The Nahuatl word for Aztec. The Mexica's culture is adopted as the national Mexican origin story, with the acceptance of all sub cultures as contributors to the nation.
LoLz - they were Mayan and Aztec (a very violent people btw - Aztecs). Incas of course were of South America. Mexico/Mexican is a Spanish speaking nation established in 1824. Did the Maya and Aztec (how bout the Olmec, Zapotec, Toltec?) speak Spanish? The modern people were not the culture that built those amazing cities, any more than the modern Egyptians are the people who built the great cities of ancient Egypt and the pyramids there. Please - don't confuse Mexicans for the culture and people you created the Mesoamerican cultures. That would be like saying Americans are the same people who were the mound builders simply because they live on the same land..

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - they were Mayan and Aztec (a very violent people btw - Aztecs). Incas of course were of South America. Mexico/Mexican is a Spanish speaking nation established in 1824. Did the Maya and Aztec (how bout the Olmec, Zapotec, Toltec?) speak Spanish? The modern people were not the culture that built those amazing cities, any more than the modern Egyptians are the people who built the great cities of ancient Egypt and the pyramids there. Please - don't confuse Mexicans for the culture and people you created the Mesoamerican cultures. That would be like saying Americans are the same people who were the mound builders simply because they live on the same land..

The word Mexican was adopted into the title of Mexico...as you posted. Where did the word come from, Sparky?

The MEXICA...Aztecs...learn something.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The word Mexican was adopted into the title of Mexico...as you posted. Where did the word come from, Sparky?

The MEXICA...Aztecs...learn something.
Pardon me, miss - Aztecs and Mayans did not call themselves Mexicans - Period. Mexicans are peoples of the United Mexican States which does not include Tenochtitlan or Tikal. ...and no - Tenochtitlan does not = Mexico City.

What did the Mayans call Mexico?

The pre-Hispanic people of the Valley of Mexico referred to what we now call Mexico as Anahuac. This word meant “land surrounded by water,” but it was also used to refer to the entire universe in the native Mayan language Nahuatl.

Do Mayans consider themselves Mexican?

Answer and Explanation: Most Mayans live in Mexico, but would not necessarily consider themselves Mexican. Mayans may choose to identify as Mexican depending on how integrated they are into standard Mexican society and culture, but some continue to live outside of it and would likely reject the label.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pardon me, miss - Aztecs and Mayans did not call themselves Mexicans - Period. Mexicans are peoples of the United Mexican States which does not include Tenochtitlan or Tikal. ...and no - Tenochtitlan does not = Mexico City.

What did the Mayans call Mexico?

The pre-Hispanic people of the Valley of Mexico referred to what we now call Mexico as Anahuac. This word meant “land surrounded by water,” but it was also used to refer to the entire universe in the native Mayan language Nahuatl.

Do Mayans consider themselves Mexican?

Answer and Explanation: Most Mayans live in Mexico, but would not necessarily consider themselves Mexican. Mayans may choose to identify as Mexican depending on how integrated they are into standard Mexican society and culture, but some continue to live outside of it and would likely reject the label.

What in the holy hell are you ranting about?

You've gone off the rails into the land of irrelevance.

Though it is fun to see you go "investigate" so you can get to the bottom of whatever is making your butthole itch, Karen.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well what was the big macho guidoist bully yelling at old white ladies for?, and why were you reveling in it?

You're revealing yourself to be like the Magatards you claim to despise.

I don't appreciate intrusive busybodies sticking their noses where they don't belong...other people's conversations, private romantic relationships or wombs.

I'm not a conservatard.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm not a conservatard.
You've made it quite clear that you are, and the conservative tactic of accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of is a dead giveaway. I do despise conservatives and Trumptards and in no way am aligned with them, but you seem to think it fine for bullies to threaten and intimidate old women (why do you hate women), and to violate a basic principle of doing business with the public - that is, treat the customer with respect.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've made it quite clear that you are, and the conservative tactic of accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of is a dead giveaway. I do despise conservatives and Trumptards and in no way am aligned with them, but you seem to think it fine for bullies to threaten and intimidate old women (why do you hate women), and to violate a basic principle of doing business with the public - that is, treat the customer with respect.
Sure, Karen, move the goal posts.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're way too emotionally invested, Karen.
Uh, no - you are. After all the years you are still conflicted over your identity. This thread made that very clear. You also can't defend your positions so you resort to offensive baseless accusations. I asked you to respond to very specific questions I had asked and your response is to make unfounded personal attacks - very conservative of you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh, no - you are. After all the years you are still conflicted over your identity. This thread made that very clear. You also can't defend your positions so you resort to offensive baseless accusations. I asked you to respond to very specific questions I had asked and you response is to make unfounded personal attacks - very conservative of you.
I'm not now, or have ever been, conflicted by my identity.

Your hate for Latinos has been laid bare again.

• LOL
Reactions: X