Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They aren't the most racist folks on the planet, though many are...just like Americans can be racist against blacks. I will tell you one thing, blacks in Latin America generally aren't gunned down in the streets by the police like they are in the US.
no, they're treated with the utmost of respect LOLOL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..but at least hispanics aren't violent

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

..though when they are it's white Americas fault.

Yes, the drug trade is a big problem. As we see on this very forum, the ravenous North American appetite for drugs cannot ever be satisfied. How many mass murders do you think happen there when people go to see a movie or a sporting event? At school or at a concert?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, the drug trade is a big problem. As we see on this very forum, the ravenous North American appetite for drugs cannot ever be satisfied. How many mass murders do you think happen there when people go to see a movie or a sporting event? At school or at a concert?
Ms-13 on holiday ??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Mornin. I’ve posted this before. Here in N. California there is a huge gap within the work force. Almost every business you pass on the street, has a sign that says, Help Wanted. This is no joke. Several Restaurants cannot stay open for more then 4 days because of labor shortages. This goes for Construction Companies, Trucking, Agribusiness, Hospitality Businesses. Virtually every enterprise suffers from this. Why can’t the US implement a guest worker program? Seems like a sensible solution to an on going problem. None of these folks are drug addicted hopeless fools. They are decent humans looking for a better life. I just don’t get it. Pretty sure my ideas will not be popular, although truth and reality always wins in the end.

They have work visas. I used to live in San Diego and it’s very common there since it’s close to the border and these people can drive over. They do sometimes get held up by boarder patrol. Not sure if this would apply to residency situations.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, in the US they are disrespected and gunned down. Which do you think they prefer?
consistently getting beat and or killed or a random chance you get shot not listening to da police hmmmmm

X

xXx
Site Supporter
have you seen the prison to house these fine upstanding latins ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right, because of the hundreds of millions of Latinos, they are all gang members. Who doesn't know that?
just showing how much of a peaceful society, nothing like AMERICA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see bashing, you see what ?? I know it's truth but your willingness to throw meriuca under the bus to prove a point

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see bashing, you see what ?? I know it's truth but your willingness to throw meriuca under the bus to prove a point

I'm telling the truth about the country that I love warts and all. I don't pretend it's perfect...that's why our constitution alludes to our experiment in forming a "more perfect union".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm telling the truth about the country that I love warts and all. I don't pretend it's perfect...that's why our constitution alludes to our experiment in forming a "more perfect union".
the willingness is tell tale ...