Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The divisions in the US aren't caused by language. They are driven by hate and irrationality.
they are driven bt everyone thinking they are someone ... you're not, just an average citizen no matter what the webZ tells you

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hispanic implies they are from the Island of Hispaniola which is now the Dominican Republic and Haiti.

I say this on good authority that they (non European brown skinned people) prefer to be called Latino/Latina/LatinX because they are from Latin America. Latino is broader than Hispanic and a much more accurate depiction.
You know - hispanic was a Nixon invented term meaning the people of spanish speaking cultures of Mexico, central, south america, and some of the Carib Islands. Latino includes all of the latin peoples of those places - French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese descended (hense Latin America) Latino does not only mean hispanics, who btw, are not Spaniards. It really has nothing to do with race/genetics. It's language and culture.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well… I am going to point out that impersonating anyone outside of your race in a stereotypical manner is derogatory. It’s the equivalent of saying all Latinos are gang members, which they aren’t. I’m sure the people who have moved here to become American would prefer to not be affiliated with that.
Way to simplify ...
clapping-applause.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope - but I lived in the area of the Sopranos as you know so I was well familiar with it and could easily an exaggerated imitation. If you don't want to answer my questions rather than get all hyperemotional then at least stop with the bs accusations. You see it's the primitive machoism that's the same, and that's what I was commenting on.

She has dealt with racism her entire life. I can’t blame her for reacting emotionally when it’s THIS personal and about her race. She came from nothing and got an education and worked hard to get where she is at. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.

People are SOOO fucking racist against Mexicans. You never see them cast in movies, etc. We have an ongoing joke about the pyramids in Egypt, which people claim were built by aliens. No one doubts the Mexican Aztecs, Incas and Mayans built their own temples. They are MexiCANs not MexiCANTs :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what about if you can shelve your anger and address the customer is always right issue ... and if that dude treated all customers the way he handled those woman whats the point ?no one will ever come there cept spanish people ...

How can they be rude if they weren't speaking to the customer? Answer that.

They'd already been served and were eating. It's Burger King, they don't have waitstaff that is required to come see to their every need.

If these women needed something, all they had to do is ask. It's not their job to police what other people are doing. I'm exasperated by the casual racism in this thread. It's stupid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well… I am going to point out that impersonating anyone outside of your race in a stereotypical manner is derogatory. It’s the equivalent of saying all Latinos are gang members, which they aren’t. I’m sure the people who have moved here to become American would prefer to not be affiliated with that.

There's a lot of casual racism in this thread. It as if it's normal and okay to be a bigot as long as they don't use slurs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How can they be rude if they weren't speaking to the customer? Answer that.

They'd already been served and were eating. It's Burger King, they don't have waitstaff that is required to come see to their every need.

If these women needed something, all they had to do is ask. It's not their job to police what other people are doing. I'm exasperated by the casual racism in this thread. It's stupid.
it's thier $$ ...that's why he's open... the customer was righjt he shakes it off with an eyeroll and moves on

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what about if you can shelve your anger and address the customer is always right issue ... and if that dude treated all customers the way he handled those woman whats the point ?no one will ever come there cept spanish people ...

Come here????

The most expensive land in this country is also the richest state California, which was originally owned by Mexico. The original Los Angeles City Counsel was a bunch of rich, land owning Mexican men.

• Confused
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Placido Domingo was raised in Mexico.

What you're really saying is that Latinos are inferior because of Native American and African ancestry.
No that is what right now you want to paint me as saying.
.The fact is, as you know from many many years of discussion, it is the "Spanish", I see as the villains.
I have a very high regard for Native Americans, and I certainly love basketball and the Blues. So again you are making false accusations, and ones you know better than to make. You can not defend any of them based on my posts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why do you think they made up that adage ...''when in rome'' it's all right there, in fronna you... read it LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I saw you emoji a question mark to this very statement… SMH
yeh, it didn't really coincide with my poast so I was all ike huh then I didn't give a shit just as fast LOL

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
She has dealt with racism her entire life. I can’t blame her for reacting emotionally when it’s THIS personal and about her race. She came from nothing and got an education and worked hard to get where she is at. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.

People are SOOO fucking racist against Mexicans. You never see them cast in movies, etc. We have an ongoing joke about the pyramids in Egypt, which people claim were built by aliens. No one doubts the Mexican Aztecs, Incas and Mayans built their own temples. They are MexiCANs not MexiCANTs :GiggleBitch:
I think you need to check your geography re: Incas. Oak btw is white American. She's mentioned that many times and I agree entirely from what I know. I don't know how you define race - If you are primarily European descended genetically - then you are likely white caucazoid, if you are born and raised in the USA then you are American/one of the regional sub-cultures. She ain't Mexican any more than I'm French.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Mornin. I’ve posted this before. Here in N. California there is a huge gap within the work force. Almost every business you pass on the street, has a sign that says, Help Wanted. This is no joke. Several Restaurants cannot stay open for more then 4 days because of labor shortages. This goes for Construction Companies, Trucking, Agribusiness, Hospitality Businesses. Virtually every enterprise suffers from this. Why can’t the US implement a guest worker program? Seems like a sensible solution to an on going problem. None of these folks are drug addicted hopeless fools. They are decent humans looking for a better life. I just don’t get it. Pretty sure my ideas will not be popular, although truth and reality always wins in the end.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well… I am going to point out that impersonating anyone outside of your race in a stereotypical manner is derogatory.
...but uh - saying that no one can say anything critical of anyone other than their own homogenous group is in itself racist. It's like friggin muslims who think no one can speak of their religion in anything but glowing terms or they need beheading. Maybe no one should be able to say anything positive either, right? You know - just stay veeery separate.

PS: I mean like, the thread was based on hating old white women. What could it mean? Isn't that racist, Murd?

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Why can’t the US implement a guest worker program? Seems like a sensible solution to an on going problem
Exactly what I've said for...a long long time (decades). But as you know - in the 70s there was a guest-worker program mainly for agriculture and it just went to pieces - trying to track people etc. So if there was one it would have to be robust. I have advocated one because it would insure the sort of worker protections that are often absent for foreign (mainly illegal) laborers - not to mention creating taxable income. It's a good sound idea, but good luck until immigration becomes something other than a way for greedy capitalists to stuff their pockets using cheap labor without worker benefits.
Oh and PS: The fact is endless growth and the idea than all businesses have a god given right to succeed so give them what they want will lead to sure ruin.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You know the irony here - hispanics are easily the most racist people on Earth.

Memin_pinguin_comic.jpg
512GPjFnuVL.jpg

Not only do they hate black people intensly to the point that black hispanics hate themselves, but they hate each other. Like you never hear Mexicans bagging on Cubans or Colombians ragging El Salvadorians. Oh, but hey - what am I thinking. Only white Americans can be racist. What a fuckin joke.

• PoW
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's tedious. I'm in the final period of my life. I'm not polishing any turds. That's all that's been presented here by them...stinky, nasty, and disgusting turds.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No that is what right now you want to paint me as saying.
.The fact is, as you know from many many years of discussion, it is the "Spanish", I see as the villains.
I have a very high regard for Native Americans, and I certainly love basketball and the Blues. So again you are making false accusations, and ones you know better than to make. You can not defend any of them based on my posts.

Dissembler. If the Spanish are the bad guys, why did you mock the idea that "Hispanics" are incapable of art and other high falutin' stick up your ass European art?

Are you aware that the current best male ballet dancer is Mexican? Hispanics can be anything they want...ballet dancers, astronauts...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you need to check your geography re: Incas. Oak btw is white American. She's mentioned that many times and I agree entirely from what I know. I don't know how you define race - If you are primarily European descended genetically - then you are likely white caucazoid, if you are born and raised in the USA then you are American/one of the regional sub-cultures. She ain't Mexican any more than I'm French.

I'm a Chicana/Latina/Hispana/Mexican-American...of both indigenous and European genetics...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know the irony here - hispanics are easily the most racist people on Earth.

Memin_pinguin_comic.jpg
512GPjFnuVL.jpg

Not only do they hate black people intensly to the point that black hispanics hate themselves, but they hate each other. Like you never hear Mexicans bagging on Cubans or Colombians ragging El Salvadorians. Oh, but hey - what am I thinking. Only white Americans can be racist. What a fuckin joke.

They aren't the most racist folks on the planet, though many are...just like Americans can be racist against blacks. I will tell you one thing, blacks in Latin America generally aren't gunned down in the streets by the police like they are in the US.

• LOL

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
People are SOOO fucking racist against Mexicans. You never see them cast in movies, etc. We have an ongoing joke about the pyramids in Egypt, which people claim were built by aliens. No one doubts the Mexican Aztecs, Incas and Mayans built their own temples.
Well, Mexicans have made some darn fine movies - one of my favorites for its remarkable camera work is The Skeleton of Mrs Morales which I'm sure you have seen. Speaking of photography, one of my handful of favorite photographers is Manuel Alvarez Bravo, and also his wife Lola - absolute genius' of photo images. And Murd, evidently you don't know your Ancient Alien Theory or you'd know that no ancient megalithic structure was ever made w/o Alien technology. FACT!