Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy...what is the name for a male Karen?

Is there an agreement on that? We have two in this thread.

Do you think I should get one for each of them?

RyNTVlk.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

RyNTVlk.jpg
Say, isn't calling a white woman a Karen racist? I mean if you call a black woman a Shinequa, or a hispanic woman a Hooker, that would be racist, but not a Karen? Oh, I see how this works.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
...but uh - saying that no one can say anything critical of anyone other than their own homogenous group is in itself racist. It's like friggin muslims who think no one can speak of their religion in anything but glowing terms or they need beheading. Maybe no one should be able to say anything positive either, right? You know - just stay veeery separate.

PS: I mean like, the thread was based on hating old white women. What could it mean? Isn't that racist, Murd?

I honestly don’t believe those women (or anyone else for that matter) have any right to try to dictate what any one says to one another or in what language tbh. They could have simply taken their business elsewhere.

I’ll give you an example: I’m an avid mani/pedi girl. I have my favorite shop and most of them Vietnam/Philippines immigrants. They speak their language to each other most of the time while I’m there. It is my choice as a consumer if I want to endure it… and I sit there quietly and endure it because they are the best gel x techs in the city. Perhaps I just have better manners than most.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Mexicans have made some darn fine movies - one of my favorites for its remarkable camera work is The Skeleton of Mrs Morales which I'm sure you have seen. Speaking of photography, one of my handful of favorite photographers is Manuel Alvarez Bravo, and also his wife Lola - absolute genius' of photo images. And Murd, evidently you don't know your Ancient Alien Theory or you'd know that no ancient megalithic structure was ever made w/o Alien technology. FACT!

“Some damn fine movies” and you name ONE.

In the interim, the woman who played Selena was Puerto Rican :eyeRoLL:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly don’t believe those women (or anyone else for that matter) have any right to try to dictate what any one says to one another or in what language tbh. They could have simply taken their business elsewhere.

I’ll give you an example: I’m an avid mani/pedi girl. I have my favorite shop and most of them Vietnam/Philippines immigrants. They speak their language to each other most of the time while I’m there. It is my choice as a consumer if I want to endure it… and I sit there quietly and endure it because they are the best gel x techs in the city. Perhaps I just have better manners than most.

IDGAF what language people speak. IDGAF what they think about me either. They're opinion of me is none of my business. Provide the service I seek or I go elsewhere. I'm not a Karen that thinks the whole world revolves around me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

RyNTVlk.jpg

I believe the answer is Ken, Terry or Greg. They all sound like total twats to me :GiggleBitch:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
and I sit there quietly and endure it because they are the best gel x techs in the city
You have to "endure" it. Sounds like you think it's swell. Sure, and I'm certain MrMelonHead is the best Mickey D's bagboy in LA too which is why the customers left.. LoLz

• Funny
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You have to "endure" it. Sounds like you think it's swell. Sure, and I'm certain MrMelonHead is the best Mickey D's bagboy in LA too which is why the customers left.. LoLz

I’m on the posh westside of LA… no one eats fast food here. This statement is tone def.