Pero vieja...I am not Mexican

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I'm not now, or have ever been, conflicted by my identity.

Your hate for Latinos has been laid bare again.
I don't hate Latinos. I don't like guidos though, and I don't have a good regard for those who disrespect their hosts as immigrants.

PS: Latinos are not a monolith. My argument outside of what it is with the government and rabid capitalists is with a certain element within that community, and I've been quite clear about what exactly that is and isn't. All you need to do is read and quit getting all wrap emotionally.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Move the goalposts? What the hell are you even talking about? You're the one who posted the video and applauded the bully guy threatening old women. Did I do that?
How is posting a thread "moving goalposts"?

I don't believe that age automatically provides cover for shitty behavior.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
How is posting a thread "moving goalposts"?

I don't believe that age automatically provides cover for shitty behavior.
I asked you how I was moving goalposts? It's a conversation. It's fluid not static. Again, pure conservatard tact - can't answer a direct question, make a personal attack.
Age...cover? - I agree, miss spring chicken.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You absolutely do and have since I first encountered you ages ago. You can lie to yourself but you fool no one else.
There you go again - make an accusation in the absence of any supporting evidence. Just point and howl like the pod people in Body Snatchers.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Your hate for Latinos
. Now just a reminder - I don't hate Latinos (by which I think you meant hispanics) but you do. I very well recall you coming on the board of the day and ranting bloody murder about your Mexican illegal immigrant neighbors making so much noise with their loud music etc, and all about how rude and crude they are (I guess that's why you hate Mexicans), and eventually, not so long after, you reported that you moved because you couldn't stand them.
Have I ever had to report anything like that? Noooo. And I've always lived in very ethnically and racially diverse areas, never isolating myself from "the people" as at least one person in the thread admitted to doing. LoLz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There you go again - make an accusation in the absence of any supporting evidence. Just point and howl like the pod people in Body Snatchers.

So, when you said in a previous post that you wonder why people leave shithole countries...that's not coming from a place of hate and disrespect?

If not, it's almost frightening to think about what hate looks like to you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Now just a reminder - I don't hate Latinos (by which I think you meant hispanics) but you do. I very well recall you coming on the board of the day and ranting bloody murder about your Mexican illegal immigrant neighbors making so much noise with their loud music etc, and all about how rude and crude they are (I guess that's why you hate Mexicans), and eventually, not so long after, you reported that you moved because you couldn't stand them.
Have I ever had to report anything like that? Noooo. And I've always lived in very ethnically and racially diverse areas, never isolating myself from "the people" as at least one person in the thread admitted to doing. LoLz

If they had been purple I would have hated the behavior. That doesn't mean I hated them or ALL Mexicans. I don't believe they were illegal. That came from you, not me.

Again, you are laying bare your assumptions.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
So, when you said in a previous post that you wonder why people leave shithole countries...that's not coming from a place of hate and disrespect?

If not, it's almost frightening to think about what hate looks like to you.
WoW!, not for people. Disrespect for some cultural traits, and failed government - sure. I don't particularly care for white hillbilly trump culture either, but that isn't the same as saying I hate all white people. Try not to paint with such a broad brush, Oak, and the conversation will be more interesting.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Moving goalposts:

First it was about how rude it is for others to speak a language other than English in public.

Then it was about "customer service" though there is no evidence provided that those women weren't served their senior discounted Whopper meals in English.

Next it was about being rude to rude old ladies.

Another move was to make it about macho Latino males.

Your goal posts are on motorized wheels...

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
If they had been purple I would have hated the behavior. That doesn't mean I hated them or ALL Mexicans. I don't believe they were illegal. That came from you, not me.

Again, you are laying bare your assumptions.
LoLz - that's exactly the point I was making in relating the story. You didn't get it? Really?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WoW!, not for people. Disrespect for some cultural traits, and failed government - sure. I don't particularly care for white hillbilly trump culture either, but that isn't the same as saying I hate all white people. Try not to paint with such a broad brush, Oak, and the conversation will be more interesting.

Sorry, not sorry, you sound just like Trump.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Moving goalposts:

First it was about how rude it is for others to speak a language other than English in public.

Then it was about "customer service" though there is no evidence provided that those women weren't served their senior discounted Whopper meals in English.

Next it was about being rude to rude old ladies.

Another move was to make it about macho Latino males.

Your goal posts are on motorized wheels...
That's having a conversation on a subject that has many angles and aspects. What on Earth are you talking about? All of that is right in the subject video that you brought. What did you think the total sum was - just mistaking a person's nationality? Duuuuh

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's having a conversation on a subject that has many angles and aspects. What on Earth are you talking about? All of that is right in the subject video that you brought. What did you think the total sum was - just mistaking a person's nationality? Duuuuh

You move your argument when the weaknesses of the current one is exposed.

You know, being honest with yourself is not going to hurt you. It might help you cope with reality, however. But old dogs apparently can't learn new tricks.

You can stay in your bigoted space, it's not my problem. The world is passing you by and at least most people, in the real world, see it for what it is...

You are dismissed.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Sorry, not sorry, you sound just like Trump.
Do nawt. ..but as I've pointed out several times already - since you can't counterpoint just make accusations. You'll note that I have not stooped to anything like that except in jest. Except - that that really is a very trumptarded tactic your employing. See - easy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do nawt. ..but as I've pointed out several times already - since you can't counterpoint just make accusations. You'll note that I have not stooped to anything like that except in jest. Except - that that really is a very trumptarded tactic your employing. See - easy.

You've been dismissed. Have a good day, sir.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You move your argument when the weaknesses of the current one is exposed.

You know, being honest with yourself is not going to hurt you. It might help you cope with reality, however. But old dogs apparently can't learn new tricks.

You can stay in your bigoted space, it's not my problem. The world is passing you by and at least most people, in the real world, see it for what it is...

You are dismissed.
More bs accusation and refusal on your part to answer the direct questions I've asked,
or to in any way at all be critical of the bagboy's behavior..

PS: you've dismissed yourself because you can not have an intelligent discussion because you are to emotionally wrapped up in the subject - which is why you brought it in the first place.

You, miss bigot, laugh and revel if I make the same sort of critique of muslims though, right - And the machismo, patriarchal, violent societies are very similar. Quite frankly they are fairly primitive by modern western standards, but you identify with one and not the other. Go live in Mexico, Oak - you'll find out how not Mexican you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Mornin. I’ve posted this before. Here in N. California there is a huge gap within the work force. Almost every business you pass on the street, has a sign that says, Help Wanted. This is no joke. Several Restaurants cannot stay open for more then 4 days because of labor shortages. This goes for Construction Companies, Trucking, Agribusiness, Hospitality Businesses. Virtually every enterprise suffers from this. Why can’t the US implement a guest worker program? Seems like a sensible solution to an on going problem. None of these folks are drug addicted hopeless fools. They are decent humans looking for a better life. I just don’t get it. Pretty sure my ideas will not be popular, although truth and reality always wins in the end.

I still 100% the same. Why is it easy to dislike/hate brown skin folks who speak another language? I don’t get it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I still 100% the same. Why is it easy to dislike/hate brown skin folks who speak another language? I don’t get it.
..All you have to do is read to know that in my case at least it has nothing to do with anything like that, though to be sure with some it does, just as some brown people hate blacks or whites or Asians (including the OP who has made quite clear over the years her distain for Asians - east Asians anyway). I could say much the same about Russians I've encountered - they're white. I guess I find it easy to hate whites, right SeaM. It all has to do with bad behavior, which was evident in that video. Would you like to defend the rough tough bagboy threatening, yelling at and attempting to intimidate a couple of old bats rather than doing the adult thing and just waiting it out rather than getting all entitled and unprofessional?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Right?! Some people aren't honest with themselves, Sea.
.. Like you, for example. You have a racist history and upbringing and when it overflows you try to make it the fault of others when it isn't - it's your conflict. That has been clearly exposed in this thread. Take a look at yourself, madam, and stop accusing others.
Why did you post the video? Was it to vilify white Americans for being so audacious as to expect immigrant people to have respect for the established people of the host nation, culture and language?

Take time to read this - there is some very interesting discussion and insights here. I'm not a big fan of Libertarianism (which I see as just a quick slid step from anarchy) but some of these people seem quite sincere and bring up thoughtful points for discussion.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
.. Like you, for example. You have a racist history and upbringing and when it overflows you try to make it the fault of others when it isn't - it's your conflict. That has been clearly exposed in this thread. Take a look at yourself, madam, and stop accusing others.
Why did you post the video? Was it to vilify white Americans for being so audacious as to expect immigrant people to have respect for the established people of the host nation, culture and language?

Take time to read this - there is some very interesting discussion and insights here. I'm not a big fan of Libertarianism (which I see as just a quick slid step from anarchy) but some of these people seem quite sincere and bring up thoughtful points for discussion.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I see what you did there, Oak. You've been doing the "your a racist routine for as long as the post yahoo boards have been up - and I'm sure before too. It's tiresome.
The thing is, what everyone sees is that it is your own internal conflict - and you externalize it by accusing everyone else of what you are guilty of. In other words what people have been saying about you is true - YOU are the racist. People who advocate regulated borders, or believe that a nation functions best when its people live by common values and laws aren't racist - they're being logical. That is what makes a nation state. And if one observes that a large influx of people from specific countries suggests that maybe those countries have failed the people fleeing them, does that mean they're racist, or just making logical connection to fact. People don't leave a happy home for a shitty one. They leave a shitty one in search of a happy one.
Now grow up and face yourself, Oak. You can't engage in an adult discussion on these subjects then don't bring them up. You won't answer very direct questions on the topic, but instead choose to make juvenile ad homs and accusations - how Trumpy of you.

You started this thread, and it completely backfired on you. What are you today, Oak? Are you a white girl, or a person of color? A Mexican or an American. I know it validates your brand of libism to be a PoC but do you really qualify? I recall you saying (on the boards) that your own son referred to you as white girl,. You say your birth records list you as white, but you want to claim another status because it validates your racism. It's chic.
Now wake the fuck up and stop the nonsense. You've had my support, in fact I'm the person that supported you enough that you finally quit making up ID after ID pretending to not be you (Oak) - and I was the only one, but I'm telling you, you don't stop the bullshit you'll never get another helping hand.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ja ja if you see a gang of black guys on the street do you cross or take the chance that they'll rob and shoot you ? I cross, is that rascism ? or self preservernce ?? Not my fault I've developed an understanding of their behaviours anything else would be a disservice to myself