OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL
There you go again
Are you a lawyer ? If not you should be with all the long talking LMFAO

No, I am a critical thinker. I look at issues beyond pointing fingers. Everyone in the US has a role to play as it pertains to gun violence in the US. It may be just as simple as a vote in favor of making guns more accessible.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like basketball. I used to play before going to work. I mastered an integrated lifestyle.
Here in the city where I live all they ever do after every neighborhood shooting is say more funds to build basketball courts are needed .. than they put police mobile units in Jewish hoods LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, I am a critical thinker. I look at issues beyond pointing fingers. Everyone in the US has a role to play as it pertains to gun violence in the US. It may be just as simple as a vote in favor of making guns more accessible.
Because of soft people like you I fear you’re all doomed, making excuses

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Because of soft people like you I fear you’re all doomed, making excuses
I find that some "excuses" have a sort of outward validity (simple, immediate cause/effect), but when you see a people having trouble and being reviled wherever they go, then it's all part of critical thinking to ask why.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have never said all people were equal. It is glaringly obvious that most of the globe is rife with inequality.
That plus some don’t even know how to human… and they are invading our repspective countries

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That plus some don’t even know how to human… and they are invading our repspective countries

Sorry, some people were dragged here unwillingly. It is America's original sin. And policy after policy has kept them at a disadvantage. Those are the facts.

The denial of historical facts is not my problem. I don't have a problem acknowledging the truth. It sets "you" free.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sorry, some people were dragged here unwillingly. It is America's original sin. And policy after policy has kept them at a disadvantage. Those are the facts.

The denial of historical facts is not my problem. I don't have a problem acknowledging the truth. It sets "you" free.
You are what you put into life
I don’t go for all those excuses black white orange

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You are what you put into life
I don’t go for all those excuses black white orange
I gotta go for a hike, but quick comment. I worked with a lot of Haitians in my last company. One of them said to me that he thought the very idea that one was descended of enslaved people had a big psychological impact, and he could see that in American blacks where in fact you don't see that in Haitians, (or Jamaicans for example) in anything of the same way. He just felt sorry for them. I think that is a very valid thought, Haitians gained independence from France in 1803 - their history, that is why they are French speakers - though the country at present is in utter turmoil (I'll add here in a late edit that at the end of my time in that company that the temporary visa for Haitians as refugee/Asylum seekers due to the devastating earthquake there was about to expire and all of those folks who came to the US under that program were terrified they would be deported). I certainly did have the confidence of many of the foreign and non-white workers I've worked with based on my non-judgemental (at least never unfairly so) or racist character, so I was not entirely surprise what that same man, and a woman of Jamaican origin confided openly that black people (that was the generalization they made) didn't have each others backs and couldn't trust one another. They did not mean only American blacks. Also just as an aside and to throw something else in the basket. African blacks just kind of giggle at American blacks who call themselves African, they really don't even consider them the same race since there is so much genetic admixture in them of other (primarily European) races. It sort of like Latino/hispanics of saaaay Mexico thinking that white native born American's claims of shared status are laughable I suppose.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I gotta go for a hike, but quick comment. I worked with a lot of Haitians in my last company. One of them said to me that he thought the very idea that one was descended of enslaved people had a big psychological impact, and he could see that in American blacks where in fact you don't see that in Haitians, (or Jamaicans for example) in anything of the same way. He just fert sorry for them. I think that is a very valid thought, Haitians gained independence from France in 1803 - their history, that is why they are French speakers - the country at present is in utter turmoil. I certainly did have the confidence of many of the foreign and non-white workers I've worked with based on my non-judgemental (at least never unfairly so) or racist character, so I was not entirely surprise what that same man, and a woman of Jamaican origin confided openly that black people (that was the generalization they made) didn't have each others backs and couldn't trust one another. They did not mean on American blacks. Also just as an aside and to trough something else in the basket. African blacks just kind of giggle at American blacks who call themselves African, they really don't even consider them the same race since there is so genetic admixture in them of other (primarily European) races. It sort of like Latino/hispanics of saaaay Mexico thinking that white native born Americans claiming shared status are laughed at I suppose.

Ahhh the transatlantic slave trade…

I’ve been to the DR and the castle that Christopher Columbus built there for his oldest son, which the slave quarters at the waterfront ~ with bolts, shackles and chains still in tact.

I prefer Nawlins (New Orleans) where they try to hide the obviousness in these tiny brick cells by removing the chains, shackles and bolts holding them to the walls. Plus, lots of spiritual cleansing happens in superstitious towns like this, so it’s easier to endure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ja ja if you see a gang of black guys on the street do you cross or take the chance that they'll rob and shoot you ? I cross, is that rascism ? or self preservernce ?? Not my fault I've developed an understanding of their behaviours anything else would be a disservice to myself
Im generally not afraid. Latinos are generally not Black gang members

• LOL
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

I’ve been to the DR and the castle that Christopher Columbus built there for his oldest son, which the slave quarters at the waterfront ~ with bolts, shackles and chains still in tact.

I prefer Nawlins (New Orleans) where they try to hide the obviousness in these tiny brick cells by removing the chains, shackles and bolts holding them to the walls. Plus, lots of spiritual cleansing happens in superstitious towns like this, so it’s easier to endure.
You should visit Machu Picchu. That's in Peru btw. Not Mexico, so don't look for it there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You should visit Machu Picchu. That's in Peru btw. Not Mexico, so don't look for it there.

I don’t have any desire to visit Peru tbh. I’ve been all over Mexico and I’ve seen Chichen Itzá and I snorkeled in Tulum. My next trip down south is going to be Oaxaca for the Day of the Dead celebration. I’ll probably hit Mexico City too while I’m there.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
All I’m saying is the continued assault on the black image purpetrated exclusively by their own kind is the reason I have these beliefs don’t blame me for crossing the street
I do understand how the media creates realities that may not be realities. I don't blame you for your choices, it's your life.

The "media"...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've said it pages ago, there is a lot of casual racism in this thread. Thank God the newer generation, on the whole, sees the world a lot differently.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t have any desire to visit Peru tbh. I’ve been all over Mexico and I’ve seen Chichen Itzá and I snorkeled in Tulum. My next trip down south is going to be Oaxaca for the Day of the Dead celebration. I’ll probably hit Mexico City too while I’m there.

I'd like to see Peru someday. I think it would be enchanting.

Your trip to Mexico sounds like a good time. Imagine being in a country where people are generally warm and welcoming versus suspicious and ready to judge and condemn.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think showing the reality is the way it should be. Otherwise, we have the problem where everyone thinks slavery was what they saw in Gone With the Wind...what a joke.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, if there's one thing this thread proves correct for conservatives, liberals, classic or progressive, are just as racist as anyone.

I've said this for years.