Petition circulated requesting Biden step down

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Dear President Biden,

We, the undersigned, urge you to step down as the Democratic candidate for the 2024 election. While we deeply respect and appreciate your service and the progress made during your presidency, we believe it is time to pass the torch to ensure the Democratic Party's victory and prevent another Trump presidency."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Dear President Biden,

We, the undersigned, urge you to step down as the Democratic candidate for the 2024 election. While we deeply respect and appreciate your service and the progress made during your presidency, we believe it is time to pass the torch to ensure the Democratic Party's victory and prevent another Trump presidency."
Signed, sealed, delivered.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
I think it would be better for the Reps if they beat Biden in an election outright, but the Dems might be able to find a candidate to go toe-to-toe with Trump as well. I'm not sure who the Dems have besides Kamala Harris or maybe Gavin Newsom.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I seem to be suffering from amnesia what happened during the year 2020, I believe it was Trumps final year in office and that deadly disease was running rampant*, and Trump told us bleach and fleshlights would cure it? Didn't that kind of disrupt the worlds economy, supply lines and put people out of work, close businesses and stuff?

Yes it was a deadly pandemic, Trump lied and people died* And now Trumptardia is trying to blame the 50 Year career Virology professional, with some bizarro idea it was a plot to kill off the white mens.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I think it would be better for the Reps if they beat Biden in an election outright, but the Dems might be able to find a candidate to go toe-to-toe with Trump as well. I'm not sure who the Dems have besides Kamala Harris or maybe Gavin Newsom.

They've painted themselves into a corner for several reasons but the big one is a lack of time. They can't start another campaign from scratch this close to November and the only person who can step in and take over the money/network already built up for the Biden campaign is Kamala.

They have two choices:
The Duke of Dementia or the Countess of Cackle.

Bless their pea-pickin' hearts. lulz

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I was left wondering what they meant by progress? Prices on gas and groceries progressively going from bad to worse?

Pretty sure they meant the percentage of Gaza reduced to rubble and ashes.

Or maybe the number of Ukrainians sacrificed on the altar of 'Murican global hegemony.

Something like that, anyway.
Who really knows what psychopaths might consider "progress".

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
One has to wonder what these people would do with themselves if Trump never existed

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They've painted themselves into a corner for several reasons but the big one is a lack of time. They can't start another campaign from scratch this close to November and the only person who can step in and take over the money/network already built up for the Biden campaign is Kamala.

They have two choices:
The Duke of Dementia or the Countess of Cackle.

Bless their pea-pickin' hearts. lulz
Do you still have this poster on your bedroom ceiling?

bMkhPCl.png

It's ok if you do, I won't tell anyone.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I seem to be suffering from amnesia what happened during the year 2020, I believe it was Trumps final year in office and that deadly disease was running rampant*, and Trump told us bleach and fleshlights would cure it? Didn't that kind of disrupt the worlds economy, supply lines and put people out of work, close businesses and stuff?

Yes it was a deadly pandemic, Trump lied and people died* And now Trumptardia is trying to blame the 50 Year career Virology professional, with some bizarro idea it was a plot to kill off the white mens.
Children, this is your brain on Parkinson's. See above

Any questions?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

This is Trump's Brain on pandemic.

Reality TV Bro!