Photoshop Hijinks

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
That's so cute (: ^^
Do me as Freddy ... please
I only have that one pic of you and the res sux ass :/ gotta go... running late as usual... byeeeee :D

Good one with Sharona lol. And I dont think I've seen a pic of Stinky lol :EvilOne2:

Edit, no wait, I think he had his pic as an AV.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
I only have that one pic of you and the res sux ass :/ gotta go... running late as usual... byeeeee :D

Good one with Sharona lol. And I dont think I've seen a pic of Stinky lol :EvilOne2:

Listen sir, one semi-evil Photochopper wizard who is in possession of a pic is one too many LOL .. you should see what she's done to me in the past (: (:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Listen sir, one semi-evil Photochopper wizard who is in possession of a pic is one too many LOL .. you should see what she's done to me in the past (: (:
You should see some of my past ones too lol, so I dont blame you :Grin3:

Kilroy

...was here.
@Kilroy What you may have looked like as an 18th century writer :D
"We hold these truths to be self-eviden... what the fuck are you doin' in here?! Huh?! Get the fuck out of here and take that hand-cranked leaf blower with you!"

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Here ya go Sharona.... #metoo #metoo.. lmao!! This is another movement that go to hell.. :EvilOne2:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hahahahahahahahaha :LOL2:

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I love to photoshop and it appears that there are many on this site that do.. It would be great to have BF post a pic a week to perhaps have a photoshop battle of sorts... Not judged, but just for fun.. Maybe a silly idea, but think it would be fun for all .... Just a suggestion..
Yeah wish I could do that. Plus nobody ever photoshops me on this site. So will anybody do the honers?

Top Bottom