Positive thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
'fear me, for i wield butterfly swords in public'

-breakfall
Nah…at home my girl and the dojo. Slice and dice in the event of a home invasion. Close quarter swords…and I’m Im fucking good at it!
:Happy5:
aint u got no guns? oh wait, nvm
I haven’t applied for a licence here just yet, I’m waiting to purchase a home more rural. .22 is about as good as it gets as far as rifles go unless a bigger calibre gun is required for actual hunting. I don’t hunt…I use ALDI.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My mate picked up a 44 Rossi lever action a few months ago for around 1k.... it's nice to shoot..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My mate picked up a 44 Rossi lever action a few months ago for around 1k.... it's nice to shoot..
Bargain…legit?

Yup...new from a regional shop. Plus the scope.
Damn, NSW is a whole different process. Laws over your end with regard to licensing must be very much relaxed!?

Dunno... I was surprised that the capacity wasn't required to be reduced by a longer spring.

The difference between a magazine'd bolt action or semi auto and a lever action isn't that vast in the right hands.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My missus is keen on firing a few. We’re looking at joining the local firing range. It’s been 21 years since I have fired either a rifle or handgun. Mugabe dayz…. land expropriation.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

-breakfall
Nah…at home my girl and the dojo. Slice and dice in the event of a home invasion. Close quarter swords…and I’m Im fucking good at it!
I haven’t applied for a licence here just yet, I’m waiting to purchase a home more rural. .22 is about as good as it gets as far as rifles go unless a bigger calibre gun is required for actual hunting. I don’t hunt…I use ALDI.
22 air rifle or actual real thing with bullets? like we got here in america, cuz freedom :D

anyways im going 2 sleep, dont be an asshole tonight

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hadn't shot since roughly the same time.

We had a .177 air rifle for my daughter and for cheap fun/target practice, a .22, and the .44 Mag....

She struggled with the length of the air rifle and size of the scope, got frustrated, and gave up.

Maybe I'll get her out when she grows a bit bigger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hadn't shot since roughly the same time.

We had a .177 air rifle for my daughter and for cheap fun/target practice, a .22, and the .44 Mag....

She struggled with the length of the air rifle and size of the scope, got frustrated, and gave up.

Maybe I'll get her out when she grows a bit bigger.
I’ve just used iron sights but that was back then, after 40 everything is a squint these days. I could shoot a Guinea Fowl on the wing easily at a 100 yards or so, couldn’t do that with a scope!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Growing up, it was always iron. Mostly because we had to save up and pay for our own gear. My parents had a 12 gauge duck shotgun, an old .22 from Sears, a Marlin 30/30, some gas charged air pistols, and a single barrel 20 gauge in the cabinet...which they said was more than enough...

Then my younger brother shot a slug through the 12 gauge with the choke down and fucked it....lol

I stuck with 20 gauge, mostly for squirrel and rabbit and saved up for my own rifle rather than fight with my brothers in deer season.

But scopes were 3 times the cost of a rifle so just used the sights....plus the scope required a slightly side mount on that rifle from the cartridge eject and it was always going to feel unnatural.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Not everyone is a pussy Jennie like in America, some like to get in there and get there hands dirty

Some like to keep their hands and souls clean by avoiding aggression... weapons can alternately help to that end...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Not everyone is a pussy Jennie like in America, some like to get in there and get there hands dirty

Some like to keep their hands and souls clean by avoiding aggression... weapons can alternately help to that end...
plus being a pussy :ThumbsUp1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Why does having a weapon make one a pussy....particularly if they are loath to use it except in exceptional circumstances?

And I will remind you that weapons come in all shapes, sizes, and types.

Speech is a weapon.... a can of RAID bug spray is a weapon.... an axe, a stick, a knife, a rock is a weapon.

Weapons are not anything but knowledge and a tool...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Why does having a weapon make one a pussy....particularly if they are loath to use it except in exceptional circumstances?

Speech is a weapon.... a can of RAID bug spray is a weapon.... an axe, a stick, a knife, a rock is a weapon.

yes but instead of werdz kindly notice I said GUN ... a PUSSIES weapon of choice

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

yes but instead of werdz kindly notice I said GUN ... a PUSSIES weapon of choice

Why is the gun a weird notion? It shoots a projectile. The elderly and infirm can even use them to stay safe. They've been called the Great Equaliser for centuries whether they were single shot muzzle loaders or cartridge able in a lever, bolt, or magazine configuration.

I can pull back a 40-60 lb bow.... some people can't. My daughter can't. If she was being attacked, I'd hope she could at least aim up the sights at her attackers and pull the trigger.

She's too young now.... lord knows I tried so far.

But for you to say that a person who uses a gun to defend their life is a pussy, is exactly the pussy behaviour of somebody who is willing to attack another and not be killed by a gun.

So shut the fuck up... I tire of your cowardice...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Why is the gun a weird notion? It shoots a projectile. The elderly and infirm can even use them to stay safe. They've been called the Great Equaliser for centuries whether they were single shot muzzle loaders or cartridge able in a lever, bolt, or magazine configuration.

I can pull back a 40-60 lb bow.... some people can't. My daughter can't. If she was being attacked, I'd hope she could at least aim up the sights at her attackers and pull the trigger.

But for you to say that a person who uses a gun to defend their life is a pussy, is exactly the pussy behaviour of somebody who is willing to attack another and not be killed by a gun.

dood we are talking about the American mentality ... NOT a European or Canadian

and BTW you hermaphrodidic cocksucker suck a moose dick AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

and BTW you hermaphrodidic cocksucker suck a moose dick AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I'm an American and you can suck my dick....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

left my magnifyiying glass at werk LOL CREEPi

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

Is that where you masturbate?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

No creepy hermaph I werk, unlike yoo and your incessant whining ... you werkin yet or still on that protest about tha jab ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

-breakfall
Guns ??

No creepy hermaph I werk, unlike yoo and your incessant whining ... you werkin yet or still on that protest about tha jab ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

The jab certainly isn't helping your language skills...

...if you're the flag bearing jab jockey, a horse and rider needs to be put out of their miseries...