Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This came up in another thread, and I did not want to derail that thread, so I am making a new one to discuss this topic.

People including @Lily and @Murdy and @Joe and @Admin. and @The New Holliday have all Spazzed Out! over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package.

A number of people have assumed that it is because of jealousy, and that does seem to be the obvious reason, but they all deny it.

So what is it that makes them Spazz Out! over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package?

One of them has suggested that they Spazz out because I place so much value in material things. But I have often stated that the material things are objects that afford me the ability to have pleasurable experiences. The things that I value are the pleasurable experiences.

So, and I know this is a long shot because these people are embarrassed of their feelings and will find it difficult to examine the source, I thought I would try to dig deeper.

Why?

Why do they Spazz Out over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package?

Here is a list of 5 of my random possessions. If in the unlikely case that the Spazz Out people listed above will participate, they should just react to each item in the list with a comment.

1) Dinnerware. We own 5 sets. 4 that we rotate seasonally as our "everyday" dinnerware, and one large set of Bone China with many serving bowls, platters, butter trays, gravy boats, etc. etc. that we use for formal dining. This dinnerware all helps me enjoy chowing down.

2) A beautiful Gretsch hollow body guitar that I love because there is nothing quite like that Gretsch sound!

3) A Foosball table that I would smoke any of you on that dared challenge me.

4) A 17' travel trailer that we use regularly for camping which I enjoy for a multitude of reasons.

5) Two pickle ball nets so I can book gyms and play pickle ball which is a fun way to stay in shape.

Do any of those items elicit any Spazzing Out! behaviour from any of you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would leave you all like how the fuck did he do that on the foosball table … I bet you’re a spinner

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This came up in another thread, and I did not want to derail that thread, so I am making a new one to discuss this topic.

People including @Lily and @Murdy and @Joe and @Admin. and @The New Holliday have all Spazzed Out! over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package.

A number of people have assumed that it is because of jealousy, and that does seem to be the obvious reason, but they all deny it.

So what is it that makes them Spazz Out! over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package?

One of them has suggested that they Spazz out because I place so much value in material things. But I have often stated that the material things are objects that afford me the ability to have pleasurable experiences. The things that I value are the pleasurable experiences.

So, and I know this is a long shot because these people are embarrassed of their feelings and will find it difficult to examine the source, I thought I would try to dig deeper.

Why?

Why do they Spazz Out over the fact that I own an Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package?

Here is a list of 5 of my random possessions. If in the unlikely case that the Spazz Out people listed above will participate, they should just react to each item in the list with a comment.

1) Dinnerware. We own 5 sets. 4 that we rotate seasonally as our "everyday" dinnerware, and one large set of Bone China with many serving bowls, platters, butter trays, gravy boats, etc. etc. that we use for formal dining. This dinnerware all helps me enjoy chowing down.

2) A beautiful Gretsch hollow body guitar that I love because there is nothing quite like that Gretsch sound!

4) A 17' travel trailer that we use regularly for camping which I enjoy for a multitude of reasons.

5) Two pickle ball nets so I can book gyms and play pickle ball which is a fun way to stay in shape.

For all that cheap useless junk made in China ya buy, does it have any resale value, Lex @The Prowler?

Personally I'd be ashamed of throwing money down the drain like you do Lex.

When I buy anything I always think about its quality, how well made it is & whether it has any potential resale value, Lex.

I spent $10,000 US on some collectibles recently but I can resell them for at least $10,000 or More, Lex.

I never spend more on anything than I have to. I always look for deals even on high priced items, that there will always be a buyer & it will resell for at least as much as I paid for it.

On the other hand your stuff will end up in some garage sale one day marked down to a few pennies on the dollar

That ain't a very smart way you budget and spend money, Lex.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For all that cheap useless junk made in China ya buy, does it have any resale value, Lex @The Prowler?

Personally I'd be ashamed of throwing money down the drain like you do Lex.

When I buy anything I always think about its quality, how well made it is & whether it has any potential resale value, Lex.

I spent $10,000 US on some collectibles recently but I can resell them for $10,000 or More, Lex.

I never spend more on anything than I have to. I always look for deals even 9n high priced items, that there will always be a buyer & it will resell for at least as much as I paid for it.

On the other hand your stuff will end up in some garage sale one day marked down to a few pennies on the dollar

That ain't a very smart way to budget and spend money, Lex.
If he is lucky his Chevy might be worth half its sale price in 3 years.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

Why?

I will cook a meal for a girl with your bone chinaware, play jimmi hendrix for her on the guitar, play pickleball with her, and fuck her on the foosball table AND in the trailer.

Deal? I'll name the kid after you if she gets preggo too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I will cook a meal for a girl with your bone chinaware, play jimmi hendrix for her on the guitar, play pickleball with her, and fuck her on the foosball table AND in the trailer.

Baldy ?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He owns a gravy boat, yo. Something mere mortals can only aspire to. *sigh*

I own several gravy boats as a few of our "every day" dinnerware sets have gravy boats, in additional to our fancy Wedgewood Bone China set.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
For all that cheap useless junk made in China ya buy

1) Made in England

2) Made in Korea

3) Made in USA

4) Made in USA

5) Made in China

So you are talking about the pickle ball nets, Senile @Joe?

You think I should only buy pickle ball nets that I can.

Resell.

For.

A profit?

Thank you for the Spazz Out!! Senile @Joe.

You are insane.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I own several gravy boats as a few of our "every day" dinnerware sets have gravy boats, in additional to our fancy Wedgewood Bone China set.
...so what Lex @The Prowler ?!

I own crates of da stuff. Literally.

All sitting in a warehouse and worth thousands of dollars.

...and I didn't even pay fer it!

I even got thousands more in ultra expensive Tiffany glassware too, eh?

When my beloved beautiful Mother passed away she bequeathed me boatloads of Antique China, glassware, etc. etc.

I kin take a picture of it sometime ifya like, Lex.

The stuff I own would make you drool with envy & accelerate yer hair loss, eh Prowler?

I know ya had ta pay for yours, but didn't pay fer mine, eh Lex?

Still I doesn't replace my Mom & I'd give it all back to have her alive today.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I refuse to be an accessory to Felony Kidnapping, Forcible Confinement, and Rape.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...so what Lex @The Prowler ?!

I own crates of da stuff. Literally.

All sitting in a warehouse and worth thousands of dollars.

...and I didn't even pay fer it!

I even got thousands more in ultra expensive Tiffany glassware too, eh?

When my beloved beautiful Mother passed away she bequeathed me boatloads of Antique China, glassware, etc. etc.

I kin take a picture of it sometime ifya like, Lex.

The stuff I own would make you drool with envy & accelerate yer hair loss, eh Prowler?

I know ya had ta pay for yours, but didn't pay fer mine, eh Lex?

Still I doesn't replace my Mom & I'd give it all back to have her alive today.

What big strong man doesn't drool over china?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
it's a 2023 you Fosters swilling midget fish fucker.
Unless you can supply evidence that the world is ending before 2025 I would say you missed the point entirely and made an utter tit of yourself here.

I will leave you in your crib to figure out how and why while the remainder of us who are not afflicted with Parkinson's point and laugh at you for obvious confusion.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
1) Made in England

2) Made in Korea

3) Made in USA

4) Made in USA

5) Made in China

So you are talking about the pickle ball nets, Senile @Joe?

You think I should only buy pickle ball nets that I can.

Resell.

For.

A profit?

Thank you for the Spazz Out!! Senile @Joe.

You are insane.
...but can ya resell it, Lex @The Prowler?!

Even fer pennies on the dollar on CraigsList?

That's the test of its longevity, elusiveness and desireability, Lex.

I bet all the stuff I buy would put cher stuff ta shame, Prowler.

I can resell much of it for way more than I paid for it, eh?

Some of the stuff I bought appreciated 20-30x its original price, Prowler.

I might sell some of it soon, eh Lex?

Put the money an' the profits in the bank, eh

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's

We're talking about Howler's fucking Corvette you braindead stiff.

it's a 2023 you Fosters swilling midget fish fucker.
what the fuck are you babblering on about now? i am a skilled assassin deadlier than @Breakfall and more intelligent ta boot. If you are trying to pick me up on to rape me asshole get in line. I got hundreds waiting to invade my fat white ass. take a number

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard