Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey, you senile old fragile fuck, you did not post a picture.

Of a World Series...Belt!!

Fuckin' Senile @Joe is off on a mission to find a picture of something that does not exist.

Dementia is a Bitch, eh Senile @Joe!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Do you know what would be totally Royal Mounted of you, show us a current pumped up bicep pic, but with Corvette written in with a Sharpie so it shows up on your Flip Phone Cam.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Admin. is looking for some new wank material.

He has not been hard since I posted this pic....
KwbYEEB.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thank you for Spazzing Out!! Senile @Joe.
...your posts have made me realize that a person doesn't have to spend that much to get a decent late model Corvette in immaculate condition:

0ckvnOuJQ5DTYVhRmTGdnHjrL1G0acrrdqLgsymX3qZ6O8or2yp6U2wkankwTGf7BTHKdiLTYHdJmI8=s1600-c-fcrop64=1,000b0000fff4ffff-rw-nd-v1

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SOLD $9,900. 1981 Corvette at Mecum’s 2024 Florida Summer Special, July 10-13, at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. Odometer showed 61,456 miles.

So how much did you pay for your overpriced car, @The Prowler?

$118,000 Canadian or so? $90,000 US?

Seems like a terrible waste of money if you could get something for far less which provides similar thrills

Anyways Lex, your car will depreciate by a similar amount til one day it's also worth ONLY $10,000

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...your posts have made me realize that a person doesn't have to spend that much to get a decent late model Corvette in immaculate condition:

0ckvnOuJQ5DTYVhRmTGdnHjrL1G0acrrdqLgsymX3qZ6O8or2yp6U2wkankwTGf7BTHKdiLTYHdJmI8=s1600-c-fcrop64=1,000b0000fff4ffff-rw-nd-v1

SOLD $9,900. 1981 Corvette at Mecum’s 2024 Florida Summer Special, July 10-13, at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. Odometer showed 61,456 miles.

So how much did you pay for your overpriced car, @The Prowler?

$118,000 Canadian or so? $90,000 US?

Seems like a terrible waste of money if you could get something for far less which provides similar thrills

Anyways Lex, your car will depreciate by a similar amount til one day it's also worth ONLY $10,000

Thank you for continuing to Spazz Out!!! Senile @Joe.

BI1oUhf.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thank you for continuing to Spazz Out!!! Senile @Joe.

...but you still paid TOO MUCH for your car Lex @The Prowler

Seems like rather poor value for the money.

Cars depreciate fast, and your car rapidly goes down in value at least 10% annually,

Meanwhile that Gold pile I bought has increased in value by 25% since last year, Lex.

Funny how your hobby costs so much, loses money but I spent less than you did, and now mine is worth more than yours.

We've gone in opposite directions, Lex

And if I sold tomorrow, I could make 25%, while yours would lose 25%

Isn't that wonderful, Lex Prowler?

You've been outdone again.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, my 2023 Arctic White C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package is not an investment.

It is a car. A mode of transportation. I used it today to drive to the Shelter where I walked dogs that are up for adoption to keep them in positive spirits. Then I used it to drive to the store to buy some concrete acrylic fortifier. Then I used it to drive to Pita Pit to pick up four Pita wraps and a smoothie. Then I used it to drive home.

So it is very useful to get me around to different locations where I need to be.

Plus, it is a tonne of fun to drive.

Like, a tonne of fun!!!!

But it is not an investment.

It is an asset that was purchased to be used as a mode of transportation.

Plus, it is a tonne of fun to drive.

Like, a tonne of fun!!!!

I mean, shit Senile @Joe, it is fast!!! And it corners like it is on rails!!!

But if you want to talk about investments, did you hear about how my Stelco stock did this week?

This one goes out to Senile @Joe.

Hey S.J., should I be selling my Stelco Holdings Inc. stock now?

It had a pretty good day, eh?

You avoided that thread, Senile @Joe, because it hurts you.

For some reason....

It hurts you deeply to know that my investments are doing well.

The fact is, my wife and I are both fully retired and our investments are earning way more (way more) than we spend.

We are fully retired and our Net Worth is increasing rapidly.

I know this hurts you deeply, Senile @Joe.

Do you know why it hurts you deeply? Senile. @Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The key to a good coffee, is to drive a C8 Corvette while you drink it.
Ghudvrw.jpg

Hey Lex @The Prowler, I just bought s'more gold today:

HDnjGSO3_o.jpg

...like them?

I call it the French Explorers' Collection.

all Solid gold, eh?

What would you rather have? A heavily depreciating asset like your overpriced car? Or the Gold? I wonder what @Seamajor thinks and would prefer? My gold or your car? We should ask him.

It doth gladden mine heart that one day when your car has significanly depreciated and mine has continued to appreciate, the gold will be worth more than your car.

Isn't that wonderful, LeX?!

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ghudvrw.jpg

Hey Lex @The Prowler, I just bought s'more gold today:

HDnjGSO3_o.jpg

...like them?

I call it the French Explorers' Collection.

all Solid gold, eh?

What would you rather have? A heavily depreciating asset like your overpriced car? Or the Gold? I wonder what @Seamajor thinks and would prefer? My gold or your car? We should ask him.

It doth gladden mine heart that one day when your car has significanly depreciated and mine has continued to appreciate, the gold will be worth more than your car.

Isn't that wonderful, LeX?!

That looks like so much fun.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyways Lex @The Prowler, your car will depreciate by a similar amount til one day it's also worth ONLY $10,000 like this one with just 66,000 miles

That looks like so much fun.
So you could have saved yourself $100,000 by spending only $10,000 on an immaculate older model Corvette Lex like the one above.

Oh well money down the drain. The devil laughs at you.

Laughing_Devil_02_MOCK__94819_zoom.png

He got her money now Lex. Next stop is the used car graveyard

Last edited:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Elon Musk could also save millions living in a 3 bedroom townhouse in some lower income suburban neighborhood.

What's your point, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Elon Musk could also save millions living in a 3 bedroom townhouse in some lower income suburban neighborhood.

What's your point, Joe?
I've seen some really nice used sports cars for $10,000 asking @Benny420

You actually dont need to blow a lotta money to show off and impress people.

Last edited:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've seen some really nice used sports cars for $10,000 asking @Benny420 Benn

You actually dont need to blow a lotta money to show off and impress people.
Sometimes in life people want what they want and buy what they want and happen to be blessed enough financially to toss frugality to the wind.

Your argument is silly.

Trump doesn't need multiple residences across multiple states and a home base of personal comfort worth nearly 200 million. But he has it and shit like that drives spastics like @Admin. loony in Dolby surround sound.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sometimes in life people want what they want and buy what they want and happen to be blessed enough financially to toss frugality to the wind.

Your argument is silly.

Trump doesn't need multiple residences across multiple states and a home base of personal comfort worth nearly 200 million. But he has it and shit like that drives spastics like @Admin. loony in Dolby surround sound.
Have you had enough showers today, just asking you know how fat stained your sheets get.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump has also gone bankrupt at least 3 times & has friends in the mafia to bail him out when he does.

So money for him is no worry.

If he doesn't have it someone will provide him withiit

How many of us can go bankrupt like that and recover so quickly? Somebody is bankrolling the guy. He must have sold his soul at one point in his life

Last edited: