Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dude, where I camp there are no roads - backpack in. In fact I'm ready to go tomorrow. Only pussies "camp" indoors. LoLz @ Prowler

I do backwoods camping sometimes.

You are clueless if you think camping in a trailer is something to be embarrassed about.

Pretty funny that you think backwoods camping makes you a "non-pussy". It just might be an indication of...

One.

Of your.

Insecurities.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I wouldn't expect a used car salesman with an undergrad in queer pet behavior analytics to say anything intelligent or even remotely interesting.

The constant cock talk and what appears to be his vast expertise on penis sizes is very telling though

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of Possessions I just ordered this lapel pin to memorialize the tragic event of last saturday and to show my respect for the Office of President

2ogn8Xi.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

USA USA USA!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If anyone wishes to see where the democratic party has run afoul they need only visit this site and review the posting history of three posters. It's truly sad.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I also play baseball, umpire baseball, play hockey, referee hockey, play guitar in two different duets, play guitar in a full blown rock band, fly a drone, play pickle ball, walk dogs at the Shelter, walk my own dog, have Games Night with different groups of friends, develop computer programs from non-profits, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Etc.

Etc.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I also play baseball, umpire baseball, play hockey, referee hockey, play guitar in two different duets, play guitar in a full blown rock band, fly a drone, play pickle ball, walk dogs at the Shelter, walk my own dog, have Games Night with different groups of friends, develop computer programs from non-profits, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Etc.

Etc.
...so?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Etc.

Etc.
Tell us more about your used coffee pot empire!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Certainly not at my level.

Do not feel bad. You were just born with inferior genes.

Hmmm....maybe that will not make you feel better.
Whatever helps a bald fella sleep, you’re older than me, slower reflexes, plus you spin the players like a bald sissy, plus did I mention you’re bald and the glare is an awful distraction plus I have hair = superior jeans buddy have a nice day pretending your any good at foosball

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That lady on the vid is just like poor bald prowler only younger prettier and better than him

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Whatever helps a bald fella sleep, you’re older than me, slower reflexes, plus you spin the players like a bald sissy, plus did I mention you’re bald and the glare is an awful distraction plus I have hair = superior jeans buddy have a nice day pretending your any good at foosball

Oh, trash talk and foosball.

How unexpected....

Hahahahaha!!!!

I am Top Tier. I will play you anytime, on any table.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sorry. I don't see basketball on that list, lozerboi.
. That's because you're slow with poor reflexes.

I do not play organized basketball any more, but I do shoot hoops over the winter in gyms that I book. I played some pickup with a bunch of younger guys this past winter. I was the best player on my side...but they were not really good players.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I am not a good swimmer. I still sink. So it takes a lot of energy just staying afloat.

You're doing it wrong.
Swimming is how you get from one place to another.
A held lungful of air should keep you afloat if you can relax.

I suspect you're afraid of drowning so you breathe rapidly; that cuts way down on your buoyancy which makes you even more afraid of drowning and on and on.

Just relax; breathe slowly and hold it in for a few seconds.
Then you should easily be able to keep your head above water just by moving your arms back and forth.

Don't fight the water... it'll fight back and you'll lose.

Surrender to it. Make it your friend.

Or just get a lifejacket and wear it at all times when you're near water.

Sure you'll look funny but you'll have fewer panic attacks and won't swallow so much creek/lake/river water.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am not a good swimmer. I still sink. So it takes a lot of energy just staying afloat.

Come at me for not being a good swimmer.

You hopeless fucktard who thinks backwoods camping is difficult.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I got one of these for my son when he was little, it really helped him overcome his fear of water. This one even has a built in squirt gun which would be a fun way to get past your fear of water

Last edited: