Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, I think Brainfail is actually an okay guy generally - that is until he gets good and hooched up. Gets manic before drifting into a stupor. Probably won't even know he did it by today.

You know what else is really funny. There's a guy here so desperate to make him a pal he's being his advocate in absentia. LoLz

What's also funny is that same guy wouldn't give @Alticus the time of day when he was here as Bigly Piggly, but now is working him to create a wedge between us.

That's how seriously they take this thing we do online.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That is true.

It's certainly an odd thing to do.
I remember early on in boot camp, when we are all learning “uniformity” in dress, we’re in formation being inspected and some poor bastard hadn’t quite got his zipper all the way up, it was our Full Metal Jacket moment, 80 boys trying not to laugh while one guy is being screamed at for cruising for queers!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember early on in boot camp, when we are all learning “uniformity” in dress, we’re in formation being inspected and some poor bastard hadn’t quite got his zipper all the way up, it was our Full Metal Jacket moment, 80 boys trying not to laugh while one guy is being screamed at for cruising for queers!

How shocking!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
What's also funny is that same guy wouldn't give @Alticus the time of day when he was here as Bigly Piggly, but now is working him to create a wedge between us.

That's how seriously they take this thing we do online.
Paper thin troall. We might disagree on who it is though.
There's another one over there that imagines himself a super smarty but is very limited based on my conversations with him. Does just what this one does when confronted - yer fat, yer a fag etc, or feigns objectivity, all like well I'm just trying to gather the facts here, got no opinion. LoLz
..as I have pointed out, even Bigly is not as lumbering and ponderous as this one (#4 With a Bullet).

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Whatever helps your dick get hard. I know being a grossly obese man causes erectile dysfunction.
Through considerable personal experience on the matter I'm guessing. The only question for you now Lil Tub is, was it daddy or hubby? Or both?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There's another one over there that imagines himself a super smarty but is very limited based on my conversations with him. Does just what this one does when confronted - yer fat, yer a fag etc, or feigns objectivity, all like well I'm just trying to gather the facts here, got no opinion. LoLz
..as I have pointed out, even Bigly is not as lumbering and ponderous as this one (#4 With a Bullet).
While I tend to agree, I also can’t help but wonder what the two years of weight gain since Piggly’s BF departure has done to diminish his cognitive abilities

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gossamer silk thin.

I have seen Benny420#er post just like Bigly Piggly. I will state my case:

1) He's obsessed with myself and Admin-his "enemies".
2) He thinks he's some kind of lawyer and wants to adjudicate legal arguments he's not qualified to do.
3) He jumps on bandwagon with the usual suspects...I bet they pm each other about it all.
4) He repeats Admins. catch phrases such as "Is ______ in the room with you now."

Yo, he's really bad at this.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Gossamer silk thin.

2) He thinks he's some kind of lawyer and wants to adjudicate legal arguments he's not qualified to do.
3) He jumps on bandwagon with the usual suspects...I bet they pm each other about it all.
4) He repeats Admins. catch phrases such as "Is ______ in the room with you now."

Butt plugged Bigly is definitely a follower always trying pathetically to sit at the cool kids table

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Gossamer silk thin.

I would tend to disagree as the record will clearly show I hadn't even noticed you until you came lumbering at me like some angry farm animal with an axe to grind. Taking the time to read my posts without the all consuming rage will show that I was quite civil with several of you until you began accusing me of being some kind of dual and what not. Perhaps you cannot see this for yourself but I'm certain those with an average intellect or above will see that for themselves.

Do you always react to new comers by misidentifying them with monsters of your past?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My minions tell me Bigly’s mom used to make the other kids pick her obese baby boy for their dodgeball team, poor kid

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Never been a problem for me, but thanks for caring.
Some men are into fat women. This is a thing. They refer to it as BBW, or so I am led to believe. Not my cup of tea of course, but there is certainly an avenue for fat women to find love. And hopefully one day, should your personal rage allow, such a love will find it's way to you and comfort your darkened heart.

I mean that. You sound (figuratively of course) like you are wrestling with a considerable amount of personal pain.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Some men are into fat women. This is a thing. They refer to it as BBW, or so I am led to believe. Not my cup of tea of course, but there is certainly an avenue for fat women to find love. And hopefully one day, should your personal rage allow, such a love will find it's way to you and comfort your darkened heart.

I mean that. You sound (figuratively of course) like you are wrestling with a considerable amount of personal pain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why he's just three feet across from me now. Again, thanks for caring. You're too kind.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was told he was used as the dome in the playground that kids climbed on.

We need to get to the bottom of this.
So many issues that are all known to catalyse an eating disorder. It's interesting that this "Benny" iteration showed up just after we discovered Meowler's Wife Feeding Fetish, makes one wonder if that is what drew it out of the closet

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He's not posting on a forum and I didn't say he was. I said he was 3 feet from me.
That would suggest that despite being in such close proximity to one another you both prefer to engage in more soloist activities.

That's not a healthy relationship by any stretch. Do you think he is perhaps turned off by your rather robust appearance leading him to want to undertake activities which do not involve you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That would suggest that despite being in such close proximity to one another you both prefer to engage in more soloist activities.

That's not a healthy relationship by any stretch. Do you think he is perhaps turned off by your rather robust appearance leading him to want to undertake activities which do not involve you?

We are together virtually 24 hours a day. And while you were thinking of things to post to me, we had a conversation. He was just telling me about a new piece of information that's been divulged about Crook's parents calling 911 the day of the shooting to report him and the weapon missing.

We're both quite capable of doing two things at once. Aren't you?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
^^^Sounds like someone that has never been in a relationship

Newsflash for the Incels, Couples do not spend 24 hours a day fuckinig

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'd love some good Lasagna right now, damn shame the Riviera guy retired.

2c2LV97.png

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Whereabout are those quirks now? In the room with you?
No. I am alone at my desk at the moment. My significant other is at work at the moment. Not three feet away from me staring into her own computer hoping that I remain staring into mine. When we are together we are together. That's a healthy relationship. In case you were unaware.