Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyway Lex @The Prowler goin' back to what I was sayin earlier, I try ta buy stuff that's good value for the money, but high quality, eh?

Like these pens

The best thing about Senile @Joe is that he has no idea what a fuckin' ridiculous tool he is!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Used car salesman. Now that's funny.

It puts it into perspective of the kind of people you will meet on this board.

@Admin. is so clued-out that he does not even realize that he should be embarrassed for being a used car salesman.

Senile @Joe's career peaked when he was a driver for a Limo rental company. The guy has no dignity. "Yes sir. Right away sir. Can I get your door sir?" Fuckin' slave.

Poopy Pants @Lily went into business for herself and did so well that she had to file for bankruptcy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The best thing about Senile @Joe is that he has no idea what a fuckin' ridiculous tool he is!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
And yet what I buy is often desirable and worth more than I paid for it. It appreciates in value and can be sold for a profit.

It's best to think like that Lex @The Prowler because 1 day you'll have to unload it when you get old.

Or you may wish to designate an heir for all your overpriced crap.

Thing is, will anyone truly want that made in China lawn furniture you bought from Canadian Tire or Home Depot, Lex? It all either end up at the Sally Ann, a garage sale or in the recycling bin.

On the other hand the stuff I own could be sold for much more than I paid for it or end up in a museum. That's how precious it is compared to your junk, Lex.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

@Admin. is so clued-out that he does not even realize that he should be embarrassed for being a used car salesman.

Senile @Joe's career peaked when he was a driver for a Limo rental company. The guy has no dignity. "Yes sir. Right away sir. Can I get your door sir?" Fuckin' slave.

Poopy Pants @Lily went into business for herself and did so well that she had to file for bankruptcy.

Really...I thought everyone who posts at BF have Olympic sized swimming pools and drive luxury vehicles.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Did she go bankrupt? Financially I mean. Not character wise.

That's hysterical. Especially so if she is riding with the camp that is chastising Trump for using such a commonplace tool during many of his profitable business ventures.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did she go bankrupt? Financially I mean. Not character wise.

That's hysterical. Especially so if she is riding with the camp that is chastising Trump for using such a commonplace tool during many of his profitable business ventures.

You chomping at Lily like a dumpster dog on a KFC chicken bone and supposably you are only three forum days old and have no idea who she is. Are you a nic switch pussy?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You chomping at Lily like a dumpster dog on a KFC chicken bone and supposably you are only three forum days old and have no idea who she is. Are you a nic switch pussy?
I would invite you to pay attention next time before making a hairy bullocks of yourself once again

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who posts their dick when the membership here is predominantly male?

I think the little dick is funny too.
Naturally you would. You're a woman. There's nothing irregular about that. But for a man to do the same? It suggests a clear propensity towards homosexuality.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naturally you would. You're a woman. There's nothing irregular about that. But for a man to do the same? It suggests a clear propensity towards homosexuality.

Yes, it's little and that's funny when a man is bragging.

Are you telling me that straight males just pull their junk out and wave it around to one another?

How common is this?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes, it's little and that's funny when a man is bragging.

Are you telling me that straight males just pull their junk out and wave it around to one another?

How common is this?
First we would have to establish that is his. Once that happens we can delve further into whether or not it's prudent or indicative of a sexual leaning one way or the other.

Are you certain it's his? If so, how so?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First we would have to establish that is his. Once that happens we can delve further into whether or not it's prudent or indicative of a sexual leaning one way or the other.

Are you certain it's his? If so, how so?

I do have questions. If it's not his, is it his lover's dick? Do "straight" men send one another dick pics? If so, how often?

Why do straight men do any of these things?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do have questions. If it's not his, is it his lover's dick? Do "straight" men send one another dick pics? If so, how often?

I would say this isn't exactly standard practice for a straight male. Gathering pictures of male genitalia to post at others on a message board. I certainly wouldn't take the time nor subject myself to the viewing displeasure of such an activity but that's just me. Breakfall may have an entirely different rationale on the matter. To each is own I'm guessing.

That said, non of this absolves Admin of his questionable activities in critiquing such a pic as I'm sure you are smart enough to see for yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would say this isn't exactly standard practice for a straight male. Gathering pictures of male genitalia to post at others on a message board. I certainly wouldn't take the time nor subject myself to the viewing displeasure of such an activity but that's just me. Breakfall may have an entirely different rationale on the matter. To each is own I'm guessing.

That said, non of this absolves Admin of his questionable activities in critiquing such a pic as I'm sure you are smart enough to see for yourself.

I don't think mocking another male for having a small pecker is a gay thing. It's what any guy might say to another.

I know that much about males.

Is it mature? Yeah, not really. But then is posting your weenis in a disagreement mature? Yeah, no.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

This is not the first time the munchkin from down under has posted male genitalia, he seems to find his thrill posting pp pics

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't think mocking another male for having a small pecker is a gay thing. It's what any guy might say to another.

I know that much about males.

Is it mature? Yeah, not really. But then is posting your weenis in a disagreement mature? Yeah, no.
Personally I wouldn't even comment on the matter as I would undoubtedly scroll past such a childish antic barely seeing it or acknowledging it.

But then again I do not have a propensity towards homosexuality the way Admin does.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is not the first time the munchkin from down under has posted male genitalia, he seems to find his thrill posting pp pics
It's not? Are you chronicling these matters somewhere? If so, please do not feel the need to provide evidence. I'll take your word for it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally I wouldn't even comment on the matter as I would undoubtedly scroll past such a childish antic barely seeing it or acknowledging it.

But then again I do not have a propensity towards homosexuality the way Admin does.

He's not gay, but you haven't said anything new in years.

I am aware that your propensity is toward gluttony.

I am guessing you have annual passes to your favorite all you can eat buffets.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
D E S P E R A T I O N

They were manic late into the night. Strange.
You know, I think Brainfail is actually an okay guy generally - that is until he gets good and hooched up. Gets manic before drifting into a stupor. Probably won't even know he did it by today.

You know what else is really funny. There's a guy here so desperate to make him a pal he's being his advocate in absentia. LoLz

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He's not gay, but you haven't said anything new in years.

I am aware that your propensity is toward gluttony.

I am guessing you have annual passes to your favorite all you can eat buffets.
Are we back to projecting once again? By the way, since several posters have confirmed your obesity would you mind if I call you Lil Tub from here on in? I think it fits.