Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Lots of people struggle with weight. I don't feel inclined to laugh at that perse but the irony could be good for a few chuckles.

In all seriousness though I don't know why she's so hung up about it. Between calling prowler bald, you short and now a poster she's never seen fat, when she herself is admittedly fat, i'd have to put my money on her being a very shallow and discontent person.

That does appear to ooze out of all of her posts and interactions with others.
The thing is…I’m not actually short. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Back when I was slinging metal (ie, automobiles) This nice but a little nerdy young man came in to by a used car off the lot, he had the cash in fist to buy the car he came for, turns out he made most of his decent monthly income came from buying and selling Pens or so he claimed(we didn't care he had cash) he focused on Fountain Pens(huge margins!), but his volume was higher end Executive Pens, Parkers, Shaeffer's Mark Cross etc, that was years ago around 2009 or '10.
A used-car salesman! Ahahahahahahaaaaa…that really sums it up. Priceless!
:LOL3:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Where does one have to go wrong in life to ascend to the upper stratosphere of career choices where they can one day refer to themselves as a used car salesman? With pride no less.

I'd feel more comfortable saying I retired from a long and fulfilling career as an inventory replenishment engineer at some run of the mill Walmart than admit to such a tragic stain on my professional life.

Used car salesman. Now that's funny.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Some people have the capacity to adapt to a variety of seemingly unrelated endeavors, I am not surprised a tilapia breeder like you might not understand that.
I don’t breed Tilapia though…in fact it’s a crime given the African fish is banned and a threat to conservation of our fresh waterways. Wise up!

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
kTf06Sp.png

Used cars bought me this view.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Now I understand the rage at @The Prowler 's good fortune and extra cool car.

Used Car Salesman. HaHaHa

Did Trump visit your lot and promise to buy the bag of lemons with the gasoline squiring out the radio and then left you hanging, thus breeding this lifelong blood feud you have against him @Admin. ?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Run me a price, Used car guy.

Not too many miles. Nothing Korean, that shit is garbage. It needs to be slick and cannot exceed 10,000.00. I don't need financing

10,500.00 if it's mint and I'm feeling generous.

Pip. Pip. small fry and I'll throw in an extra tenner so you can grab coffee when we're done.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How do you feel about this guy @Admin. ?

Do you look upon him as some great mentor or chieftain among a lineage of used car salesmen?

Bobby Bolivia. That was slick.

What were you? Admin Asperger?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I like movies, spring flower blossoms, snowflakes on kittens, road trips to nowhere, Sea Food, good music, cuddling and I want all Trump supporters to die painful deaths and burn in hell for eternity!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is that why you’re on medication?
His last post read like the diary of a mad black woman.

Perhaps we should alert the authorities before he does something irresponsible like shoot up a school yard with a bubble blow stick on a Wednesday afternoon?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
His last post read like the diary of a mad black woman.

Perhaps we should alert the authorities before he does something irresponsible like shoot up a school yard with a bubble blow stick on a Wednesday afternoon?
Or a used-car lot now that the cat’s out the bag. Lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well, I don't really know what you purchased, you haven't shown a substantial amount of photos, receipts which indicate how much you paid for them.

did you go to a Canadian Tire Store ta buy all yer overpiced items Lex @The Prowler?

Screen-Shot-2020-08-06-at-8.38.51-AM-copy.jpg

That seems to be standard fare where you live, Lex.

Not exactly Saks Fifth Avenue tho

In case our American posters aren't familiar with it, it's like the Canadian Version of Wal Mart & can be found in most typical suburbs in Canada.

canadian-tire-768x393.jpg

Are you retarded?

You can buy cheap dinnerware at Canadian Tire.

Not Wedgwood bone china. Not a beautiful Gretsch hollow body guitar. Not a high end Foosball table. Not a 17' travel trailer.

You might be able to buy pickle ball nets.

This is the point, Senile @Joe:

Everything that I listed is necessary to own to enjoy the activities that they facilitate.

Dinnerware to enjoy meals at home. High-end bone china to enjoy formal dining at home.

A guitar to play guitar.

A foosball table to play foosball at home.

A travel trailer to go camping in a travel trailer.

Two pickle ball nets to be able to play pickle ball in gymnasiums or on outdoor courts.

The reason you do not need these things, Senile @Joe, is because you are a human vegetable. A waste of oxygen.

While I enjoy my life, you worry about money and how much things cost. You sack of shit.